change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Buying tickets for the Alhambra

Granada Sep 14, 2015 at 8:50 AM

If you buy a seniors ticket online do you have to wait longer to get in the Alhambra and if you buy a regular ticket? If you buy a regular ticket do you have to print it out at home and go straight away in the Alhambra? I have a problem undestanding the website

• Bus Travel for the over 65's in Fuengirola.

Fuengirola Sep 29, 2015 at 8:15 AM

is there a concessionary fare for over 65's if travelling by bus ion the Fuengirola area

• satossa's Profile Photo

Wifi at Olvera bus station

Andalucía Oct 8, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Is there free wifi at or near the bus station in Olvera? I need to contact someone locally when we arrive, but do not have a mobile phone (I'm Canadian - costs are too high here). I can use Google Hangouts to make the call, but only if there is wifi.

• Spanish Classes in Malaga

Málaga Oct 7, 2015 at 7:45 PM

Looking for a certified program that may have affordable prices and/or financial aid available..

• tranceperent's Profile Photo

solo traveller to seville

Sevilla Sep 25, 2015 at 4:05 AM

Hi, wanted to know if anyone around in sevilla between 8th-12th october 2015. would like to meet fellow travellers or locals. cheers.
      ps: i have created a VT meet too

• Theresia66's Profile Photo

Travel from Cordoba to Antequera by public transport

Antequera Sep 27, 2015 at 8:15 PM

Dear all,
      Me and my friend want to travel from Cordoba to Antequera by public transport on the 18th of October 2015.
      I already checked Alsa website but there's a no show of prices, departure times and so on. Even if I check all other dates, also no show of prices, departure times.
      Can somebody advise me which websites to check? and also can somebody advise if there is only 1 busstation in Antequera, is it down town?
      Thank you in advance!

• hikerroeland's Profile Photo

Málaga Oct 8, 2015 at 1:35 AM

We have a car and would like to make a sightseeing trip arround the Ardales, Ardales lakes, and El Caminito del Rey area.Can anyone help me? we would like to stop now and then and take some pictures in sightseeing points.

• Fuenigerola to Ronda

Fuengirola Sep 29, 2015 at 8:19 AM

What is the best way to travel from Fuengirola to Ronda for a day trip.How long will the journey take between the 2 destinartions

• satossa's Profile Photo

Andalucia Must See

Andalucía Oct 8, 2015 at 6:32 PM

We will be staying for 1 week in Olvera, then 1 week in Soportujar during March 2016. We will have a car for both weeks and are not worried about a lot of driving. Please suggest some "Must See" highlights and "Off the Beaten Track" places so I can make an itinerary. We will be self catering, but any dining suggestions would be welcome.

• buses to almogia

by twiningsam12 Online Now May 11, 2015 at 4:02 AM

i am planing to rent while house hunting around almogia, how can i find out which bus goes to almogia from Malaga airprt?
      I would apreciate any info on transprtation,etc.

1 Answer May 11, 2015 at 4:51 AM
    • Place to stay in Almogia

by malinnn Online Now Dec 25, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I can only find one hotel online i Almogia, but wondering if there might be smaller, maybe more alternative places to stay in the area?

5 Answers Dec 26, 2013 at 7:53 AM