Almeda Beach

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kid friendly hotel

Saugatuck 5 hours ago

what is the best hotel in Saugatuck for kids?

more
    • stowaway101's Profile Photo

round trip bike price

Mackinac Island Jul 3, 2014 at 9:20 PM

on all the websites for ferries I see a $9ish price for bike, however no one specifies if it is round trip or one way. Can anyone help me out with this?

more
    • Jet Ski Rental

South Haven Jul 1, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Hi - is there a place in South Haven where we can rent some jet skis?

more
    • nearest airport

Benton Harbor Jun 28, 2014 at 3:53 PM

nearest airport to Benton harbor michigan

more
    • Grand Rapids to Mackinac island, mi

Grand Rapids Jun 26, 2014 at 7:32 AM

If I fly into Grand Rapids what is the easiest & best way to then get to Mackinac Island? Do I have to rent a car or is there some type of service that I can get to there?

more
    • Is it worth going to Mackinac Island or should I spend all of my time near Traverse City?

Mackinac Island Jul 3, 2014 at 5:25 AM

We are headed to Michigan from Maryland. We have never been there before and there are so many things to do. Does it make sense to go North and see Mackinac Island and then head down to Traverse City? We do have 2 campgrounds that we have booked. Is is worth seeing this Island vs going to the other beaches? Just trying to get a sense of what to do.

more
    • travel from ann arbor

Ann Arbor Jun 25, 2014 at 8:20 PM

What is the best and safe way to travel from Ann Arbor to Detroit to see the red wings?

more
    • family activites

Marquette Jul 2, 2014 at 7:13 PM

is there a home town icecream place, a mini golf or bowling or a water parke

more
    • Need help planning trip

Michigan Jun 20, 2014 at 8:04 AM

My husband and I have decided to go to MI for our anniversary, I've always wanted to go, but we've always opted for the closer north shore in MN, not this year. Were driving from MN, now I want to go to Michigan mainly for the beautiful beaches that look like the ocean(since we don't want to go the airfare route) I also think the drive at least will be beautiful. So I've been looking at traverse city, staying at the Country Inn and suites, driving up on Wednesday August 27th, leaving Sunday, so 4 nights. Then my husband brought up picture rocks, and thinks maybe breaking up the drive and staying the first night in Mounsing(?) then driving to Traverse staying 2 nights, and then going back to picture rocks and staying one more night, then heading home.

Now I'm looking to explore, and see beautiful sights, but also wanting to relax, I don't want to go go go every hour, I want to spend some nice time reading a book on the beach, away from the kids, and I do in home childcare with 12 kids this summer everyday. So looking for help planning an itinerary sort of.

I also read South Haven was beautiful, Its a shorter drive by a couple hours getting there, but would go no where near picture rock.

Please help me, I need to get this figured out as its over labor day, and hotels are filling.

Thank you soooo much!!!!

more