Almaty Travel Answers

change location
newsshooter's Profile Photo

Members in Almatty. Help! Phone numbers/email for budget Hotels....

by newsshooter Online Now Nov 26, 2005 at 5:46 AM

I will be sending my fiancee to Almaty in December for her K-1 Visa interview at US Consulate.

We are having a difficult time trying to get info on some budget/low cost hotels (* Less than55 per night) in Almaty as most of the internet listing for these hotels seem to be old and their phone numbers have changed.

For example: Hotel Issyk/Luch, Hotel Miras, Hotel Saltanat, Hotel Aliya, etc...

We have contacted; Uyut, Kazzhol, Zhetzyu --- but they all seem to want to charge more than their internet advertised rates.

If you know of something safe, decent, that may or may not have a continental breakfast and is not to far from city center and has single economy rooms under 6500 Tenge -OR- You can tell me the current phone numbers/email address of the hotels listed above, or any other budget hotel. IT WOULD BE A BIG HELP!!!!!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Members in Almatty. Help! Phone numbers/email for budget Hotels....

by desandrina Online Now Nov 29, 2005 at 8:41 AM

I know you said you checked out Uyut, Kazzhol and Zhetzu already, but those three are right in the center of the city, close to each other... close to pretty much anything your fiancee would want to do. I personally have stayed at all three of those. A little expensive, but good service. Kazzhol and Uyut are in a quet area, where as Zhetisu iz on a pretty busy street. There is a hotel a friend of mine stayed at, but I cannot remember the name. It was off of Tole Bi street. If you have access to any sort of listing, I hope you will be able to find it.
    Sorry, but I cannot help with any more info. This is all I know.
    Good Luck

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Almaty