would like to bag pack travel and see
      around places neat clean simple
      affordable no frills room

Srini

more
    • xelhaw's Profile Photo

Best Indian Souvenirs

Agra Apr 18, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Is it better to make shopping for souvenirs in New Delhi or Agra?

more
    • Places to visit in Varansi

Varanasi Apr 14, 2014 at 4:11 AM

I have to go to Varanasi for attend 7th may relative marriage ,i will reach @ varanasi on 6th may and i have a full day and morning of 7th may to visit this holy place . Please advice what to do and where to visit in this short of time .I like to visit where i can take pics . Sarnath and evening Ganges arti is in my list already . but i m not sure camera is allowed in sarnath temple or not? so please advice where i can do more fun . Thanks

more
    • place to stay in Allahabad

by kriyaom Online Now May 13, 2010 at 4:46 AM

Namaste

we are going to visit Allahabad, any suggestion for a place to stay? we are 3 people.

thank you
      om

1 Answer May 23, 2010 at 12:30 AM
    • Allahabad Cemeteries

by Barat Online Now Oct 2, 2009 at 12:49 AM

My Great Grandfather was a Telegraph Master at Allahabad in 1895. It is assumed he died there sometime after 1900.

It would be very much appreciated if some kind person can provide details of the cemetery that existed during this period, and if possible, to whom I should address my enquiry.

Regards
      Indi in Oz

• Taxi from Allahabad to Banaras

by vidhi_b Online Now Nov 23, 2008 at 10:50 AM

I'm visiting Allahabad in Feb. I'll be returning 2 Mumbai for which I will have to take a taxi from Allahabd to Varanasi. How long will ths journey take n approximately how much wud it cost? Any recommendations welcome.

1 Answer Nov 24, 2008 at 12:56 AM
    • textile factory on a map

by rsampson Online Now Apr 2, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Hello,

I'm planning a trip to Allahabad. Besides visiting all the tourist attractions in the holy city, I also need to locate the following place: Raymond Synthetic Kailash Nagar Upsidc Ind Area, Allahabad- 211001 and Pryag Loom Industries at
      7C, Nihalpur, Allahabad- 211001. Can anyone please help me locate this on a map (google or yahoo?) Where in the city are these streets located? Your help is much appreciated.
      Yours, Richard

2 Answers Apr 3, 2008 at 4:07 PM
    • janetra's Profile Photo

Sita's Mahara? Hotel

by janetra Online Now Jul 11, 2005 at 3:30 PM

Does anyone know the name and address of an hotel near a Sita's Temple which I guess is about 35km south of Allahabad and it is in sight of a tall statue of Hanuman. We stayed there on my last trip to India but we arrived after midnight after travelling for about 18 hours so I was very tired and did not get my bearings. I do know it was just a few km off the main Allahabad/Varanassi road. I would love to go there again on my next trip as it was magical. Sorry my description is a bit vague but I would be very grateful for any information

• q

by alafan Online Now Oct 25, 2004 at 2:38 AM

How far is Sangam from Railway station

1 Answer Oct 30, 2012 at 2:44 AM