Alice Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• be careful SWINDLER - Nelson Mackey from Bahamas

The Bahamas Dec 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM

We was cheated 15130.00US$ by Mr. Nelson Mackey from SUNCO WHOLESALES SEAFOOD. Now they change their company name to HARBOUR BAY WHOLESALES SEAFOOD LIMITED.
      ADD.: Mastic Point, Nicholls Town, North Andros, Bahamas
      TEL: 001242-4480157
      MOB.: 0012424252056

We transferred him money in 17, Nov. 2011 for sea cucumber. So far until now we got nothing, and he still not refund us the money and make excuse and lie to us.

It was funny that he said he loyal and swear to the God, but he did bad thing full lies in mouth. Now they change their business to lobster. So every business person be careful to this guy and company.

We will post his cheating history and his image to all over the world let everybody know his bad credit. He is the black sheep to bring shame to Bahamian.

And then we will got a lawyer to sue him and put him into jail.

If any other business man was cheated by this company, please contact me and let’s join together to fight this swindler criminal.

Richard
      richardwei138@yahoo.com

more
    • Getting around Freeport

Freeport City Dec 1, 2014 at 9:22 AM

We are renting a jeep, is this a wise choice? Is there places & activities we can attend, and also places to explore?

more

Near Alice Town

• Marsh Harbor vs. Alice Town

by Mima77 Online Now Aug 25, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Which location do you recommend for a family of 5 (2 adults, 2 pre-teens, 1 16-year-old) to rent a house at the end of December? There is a considerable difference in price (Alice Town is more expensive). Is it worth a significant price differential?

1 Answer Aug 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM
    • Kayaking on Bimini

by hscheuter Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 8:04 PM

We used to cruise in on Bottom Times II but think it is no longer in business
      We would like to visit Alice Town again, stay in a hotel and see if anybody might rent kayaks (or even a row boat, for that matter.

Hans Scheuter

• Alice Town.....All My Children Hotel

by Wendy528 Online Now Mar 10, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Hi,

My best friend's name is Alice and I'm trying to get a postcard or t-shirt from Alice Town and the All My Children Hotel for her as a gift for a special birthday. I can't find a website or e-mail address for the hotel, however.

Does anyone know if there's a way, other than by phone call, for me to contact the hotel?

Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2005 at 12:27 PM
    • Postal Service in Bimini?

by kakitykakity Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 12:07 PM

Does anyone know anything about postal service INTO Bimini...P.O. boxes, delivery, any info at all would be helpful. My boyfriend is working on the big construction project for the new Bimini Bay Resort and I'm trying to figure out any possible way to send him stuff.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2004 at 6:40 AM
    • Passport or Birth Certificate and ID

by Dugefresh Online Now Mar 25, 2004 at 5:28 AM

I am going to the Bimini Islands this summer, and I was wondering if I could use a Birth Certificate and ID to get through customs and immigration? I will be traveling to the Bimini Islands form Florida on a private boat. I would appreciate any suggestions. Mike

1 Answer Mar 27, 2004 at 1:40 PM