Alice Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bimini's guide

North Bimini Jul 16, 2014 at 5:52 PM

traveling to Bimini by boat next week and looking for someone that could guide and take us as captain or first mate to the different places in Bimini to see, to snorkel, etc for 2 days.
      @@

more

Near Alice Town

• Kayaking on Bimini

by hscheuter Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 8:04 PM

We used to cruise in on Bottom Times II but think it is no longer in business
      We would like to visit Alice Town again, stay in a hotel and see if anybody might rent kayaks (or even a row boat, for that matter.

Hans Scheuter

• Alice Town.....All My Children Hotel

by Wendy528 Online Now Mar 10, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Hi,

My best friend's name is Alice and I'm trying to get a postcard or t-shirt from Alice Town and the All My Children Hotel for her as a gift for a special birthday. I can't find a website or e-mail address for the hotel, however.

Does anyone know if there's a way, other than by phone call, for me to contact the hotel?

Thanks.

1 Answer Mar 25, 2005 at 12:27 PM
    • Postal Service in Bimini?

by kakitykakity Online Now Jul 25, 2004 at 12:07 PM

Does anyone know anything about postal service INTO Bimini...P.O. boxes, delivery, any info at all would be helpful. My boyfriend is working on the big construction project for the new Bimini Bay Resort and I'm trying to figure out any possible way to send him stuff.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2004 at 6:40 AM
    • Passport or Birth Certificate and ID

by Dugefresh Online Now Mar 25, 2004 at 5:28 AM

I am going to the Bimini Islands this summer, and I was wondering if I could use a Birth Certificate and ID to get through customs and immigration? I will be traveling to the Bimini Islands form Florida on a private boat. I would appreciate any suggestions. Mike

1 Answer Mar 27, 2004 at 1:40 PM