Alice Springs Travel Answers

change location

Has anyone done tours with Groovy Grape travels in Adelaide/Alice Springs.

by n_83 Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Am considering them for tours in and around the Aldelaide/Alice Springs area. Especially this one - groovygrape.com.au/6dayadela... If anyone has reccos for trips starting from Adelaide and ending in Alice Springs, that would be great too.. I am looking forward to do the Uluru, Kings Canyon and maybe Kangaroo Island. Realised pretty late that my tickets have to be booked that way!! Thank You!!!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • balhannah's Profile Photo

Re: Has anyone done tours with Groovy Grape travels in Adelaide/Alice Springs.

by balhannah Online Now Feb 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM

As I am Aussie I haven't used this company, but I have heard of it.  I will give you the link of another member who used this company for a tour on Kangaroo Island.  She had a good time.

This is the link of her review

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • margsch's Profile Photo

Re: Has anyone done tours with Groovy Grape travels in Adelaide/Alice Springs.

by margsch Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I live in South Australia (Barossa Valley) and have seen the buses, they are great for young people, everyone I have seems to be enjoying themselves.

1 member found this helpful

• Re: Has anyone done tours with Groovy Grape travels in Adelaide/Alice Springs.

by n_83 Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 4:59 AM

balhannah wrote: As I am Aussie I haven't used this company, but I have heard of it.  I will give you the link of another member who used this company for a tour on Kangaroo Island.  She had a good time.

This is the link of her review

I can't see the link you have left, can you please share it again.. Thanks!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

• balhannah's Profile Photo

by balhannah Online Now Feb 21, 2013 at 2:03 PM

So sorry, didn't see that the link hadn't come through "Guided tour of Kangaroo Island" - Kangaroo Island Favorite Tip by ettiewyn

Be the first to rate this answer!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines