Alicante

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dress shops

Altea 10 hours ago

We recently visited Altea and I saw a dress in a dress shop window, we meant to go back but didn't have time! I'm back in the UK now but hoping to get in touch with the shop. Would anyone have any of the names of the dress hops there? It was on the Calle Conde road (beach side) and was just as you entered Altea. I've been looking on google earth but it may be a now shop as can't see it on there. Any help greatly appreciated.

more
    • price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • long term parking denia ferry

Denia Mar 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Please can you let me know if there is a safe and secure place to park my car for a week at Denia ferry port? A long stay car park or similar will be sufficient. Any idea of costs for 7 day parking?

Many thanks.

Simon

more
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Travel time from Torrevieja to Murcia (summer timetable)

Torrevieja 15 hours ago

How long does the bus trip exactly take from Torrevieja to Murcia ascording to summer timetable?

more
    • travel by bus train or taxi

Benidorm Mar 30, 2014 at 3:03 PM

going to barca real game in valencia staying in benidorm how do we get there and back and what are costs involved?

more
    • best plave to stay in torrevieja

Torrevieja Apr 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

hi am looking at coming torrevieja next august are kids will be 5 and 1.what is best resort to stay in torrevieja? we would like to be close to beach and all restaurants, bars and supermarkets as don't want to hire a car so would like to have everything in walking distances but would not want it to be very loud full of drunk and loud people with having 2 young kids. would also like there to be play parks with swings, slides etc for kids, bouncy castells and trampolines there for kids. would I get this in any part or torrevieja and if so what part would you recommend looking at staying any info be great.cheers

more
    • train times and prices

Benidorm Apr 6, 2014 at 10:55 AM

what are times and prices of trains from alicante to benidorm

more
    • Looking for reviews of shore excursions or own exploration for 8 hours in Alicante in late April

by mbNelson Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Wondering whether or not to do shore excursions or explore on own. Would appreciate info on public transportation from the port. Sights that sound interesting include Guadalest Village, Santa Barbara Castle, and Carmen del Campillo Tea House. Thanks

5 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 5:00 AM
    • BlindFish's Profile Photo

Driving from Alicante to Barcelona

by BlindFish Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Hi Everyone,
      we are planning to visit Barcelona in September and i thought it might be a good idea to start the route somewhere down at the coast and travel toBarcelona by rental car. I was thinking about Alicante or Valencia to start the trip as they have int'l airports. But - shame on me - i have absolutely no idea about the area and if the route would be nice to travel, where to stop for the night and some sightseeing and so on. maybe some of you guys could give me some insight?
      Thanks so much.
      Greetings,
      BlindFish

17 Answers Jan 24, 2014 at 10:25 AM
    • Bus to Alicante Golf?

by Maagg Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Is there a bus service connecting the Husa Alicante Golf Hotel and the town centre? Thank you..

2 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 2:25 AM
    • Transportation other than hire cars from Alicante airport to Hondon villages - Nueves and Frailes

by wheam Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Are there any buses ( including connections) that run from Alicante airport to either Hondon de las Nueves or Hondon de los Frailes? or trains +/- bus connections?

1 Answer Oct 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    • Pensioners

by dieter321 Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Can British pensioners get pensioners rates on the transportation? If so, do they need any proof of age?

7 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 11:17 AM
    • is it suitable for a family

by lorraine14 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM

is there many things to do with families?is the weather good between october and november?

• is it suitable for a family

by lorraine14 Online Now Sep 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM

is there many things to do with families?is the weather good between october and november?

3 Answers Sep 16, 2013 at 1:20 PM
    • Visting farms - for example citrus farms

by gvi Online Now Aug 16, 2013 at 5:32 AM

I was wondering if anybody knows if it is possible to visit farms in the area around Alicante? I've driven around the area and seen from the car a lot of tempting orange groves and fields of artichokes - we are a group of 6-8 who would very much like to see these plants up-close so to say :-)
      Thanks in advance,
      Groa

• Child travel on tram

by Johncwood Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hi..... At What age do children need to buy a ticket
      On the Alicante to Denia trams please..?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    • Where to buy

by Jauvairia Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Where can I buy natural and good quality henna in alicante and how much would it cost me? I would appreciate a quick reply:)

1 Answer Jun 25, 2013 at 7:32 AM
    • transport

by ANDRE82000 Online Now May 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM

How can I get from Hondón de las Nieves, Alicante, Spain to Centro Loyola, Calle Gravina , Alicante

• JohnF111's Profile Photo

Public Transport

by JohnF111 Online Now Apr 16, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Is there a bus service from Alicante rail station to Guardamar Del Segura

2 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 8:57 AM
    • Fabric Shops, Restaurants and Best Transport Options to Benidorm

by siobhanj1 Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Can anyone please recommend a good fabric Shop, that sell, curtain material, etc, or perhaps a good markets. we are thinking of also travelling to benidorm by ALSA, would anyone recommend this source of transport. One more question, Restaurants? where are the good one's.

Thank you for any information.

Siobhan

My family and i are travelling from 26th April - 3rd May

5 Answers Apr 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    • Trains

by wazegoose Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I want to get from Alicanti to Sete (in France) has anyone any information on this journey. Thank you.

10 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 6:17 AM
    • bus alicante airport to La Marina

by edamslave Online Now Mar 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hi,

I am staying in a villa in Av. San Fulgencio, La Marina in June and was wondering if there is a bus service that runs from Alicante airport to La marina, Or nearby. Tried searching on net for this info but no real luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM
    • NYTim's Profile Photo

Where is this

by NYTim Online Now Mar 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM

We are going to stay in Sant Joan de Alicante. I cannot find this on a map. Can anyone help me locate this place?

Thanks.

9 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    • Taxi fare

by bazilboyd Online Now Jan 29, 2013 at 7:55 AM

Hi i will be traveling in a taxi from hotel grand bali to magic cristal park hotel (old town) google maps says this should take about 10 mins, just want to know what the cost should be

1 Answer Jan 29, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    • Watching handball

by Blaisedell Online Now Jan 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Hello
      I am in Alicante these days, as the handball world cup is going on. Friday its time for the semifinals, where my country Denmark is playing Croatia.
      Any recommandations for a place to watch the game?. Maybe there is a place danes visit, or the same for croatians.
      /Henrik

1 Answer Jan 24, 2013 at 1:39 PM
    • Any tips for trip to Alicante?

by hapiB Online Now Jan 5, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Hi,I plan to visit Alicante in Feb. How is there weather around that time of the year? I'm a big fun of salsa. Do know of any nice bed and breakfast places which with reasonable price? Are there salsa nights/clubs in Alicante? Which cheap good resturants do you recommend?
      I will be grateful for positive responses.

2 Answers Jan 11, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    • Travel from alicante to villena

by elizalily Online Now Nov 23, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Hi,
      Im travelling to alicante in dec and need to get to villena for the day.
      Is the best way by car or is there a bus or train service or how much in a taxi?
      Also how long does it take by any of the above modes of transport.
      Im a bit nervous to drive but have driven in Spain before down on the costa del sol and found it ok.
      Any help and advice appreciated

10 Answers Nov 26, 2012 at 12:37 PM
    • Winter break

by CLongfield Online Now Oct 26, 2012 at 7:37 AM

I am considering spending 4-5 days in Alicante between Christmas & New Year.
      I am wondering if everything will be open - are there plenty of cafes and restaurants to keep us going for 4-5 days? We will probably travel locally - say to Benidorm for a day. Any other suggestions for day trips? Also - what is the weather likely to be? I'm not expecting heat, but a bit warmer than the UK would be nice!
      Many thanks in anticipation.

2 Answers Oct 27, 2012 at 2:31 AM
    • Area to stay around Alicante/Costa Blanca?

by nayha2000 Online Now Sep 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Hi All!
      I'm going to be in Costa Blanca for work and my husband is flying in to join me for the weekend. I'll be staying in Benidorm at the Hotel Melisa Villaitana for work and we're trying to figure out where to stay when my husband comes.

We're both in our early 30s, love beaches, beautiful scenery etc and are looking for a relaxing time. I've heard Benidorm can be very cheesy/British touristy, and, as we live in London, I don't really prefer that.

For now I've booked us at Villa Venecia Hotel Boutique because it looked really nice but I'm worried we'll be in a "cheesy" area.

Does anyone have recos on areas to stay in or hotels in that area?

Thanks!

4 Answers Sep 27, 2012 at 6:11 AM
    • Prepaid WIFI in Alicante?

by IndiraB Online Now Aug 23, 2012 at 3:02 AM

I´m going to Alicante for a few days and I need to have internet for my Ipad and cellphone. No free wifi, because I need to be connected anywhere.Please help me

• Transportation from Villena to Biar

by IthacaIsGorges Online Now Aug 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM

My husband and I are planning out some details for a trip to Spain in October. We plan to fly into Madrid and then take the train to Villena. From Villena we need to go to Biar where we will stay two nights until we start a hiking tour which will be headquartered in Biar.

How can we get from the Villena train station to Biar? I think there is a bus but I don't find a schedule and I also don't know if there is a stop at the train station or close to it. We will have some luggage.
      Or can one take a taxi? How much does that cost?
      I'm unsure of our arrival time in Villena because we aren't sure what train we will catch, it might be around 5PM or else 9PM.
      Advice on accommodations/restaurants in Biar would also be helpful.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2012 at 5:21 AM
    • abbateam's Profile Photo

Tattoo parlour in Alicante

by abbateam Online Now Jul 20, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hi all!

Am coming to Alicante on october 13 and staying until october 23. Last time i came to Spain i got a tattoo and this time i have to get another one. Do u recommend any good tattoo parlours in Alicante? :-)

Best regards from Iceland

1 Answer Jul 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    • ChloeI's Profile Photo

Spanish language teacher

by ChloeI Online Now Jul 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Does anyone know any spanish language teacher in alicante?

4 Answers Jul 13, 2012 at 5:15 AM
    • Alicante to Deltebre

by elin13 Online Now Jun 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Do you know how to get to Deltebre from Alicante?

2 Answers Jun 12, 2012 at 12:15 PM
    • scanos's Profile Photo

Alicante

by scanos Online Now Jun 7, 2012 at 4:41 AM

Hi - we are going to Alicante for 5-6 days and would welcome any ideas regarding places of interest, trekking , cycling etc. Thanks in advance. Also would welcome any advice on accomodation

3 Answers Jun 7, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    • ranger49's Profile Photo

Relleu 03578 Spain - any information please?

by ranger49 Online Now Mar 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM

One of my family is contemplating a retreat style holiday in this village in May or June and asked my advice about the location.
      It is 6 or 7 years since we drove that way after a visit to Sella and my recollection is that there was quite a lot of development taking place then but little sign of any bus service. She will be alone and does not drive.
      She would not really enjoy the nearest busy coastal resorts.

So I have some doubts about the location in spite of the fact the accommodation and services seem to be just right.
      Would appreciate local advice.

6 Answers Aug 21, 2012 at 2:16 AM
    • transfer from airport to hotel

by walkergill Online Now Dec 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Hi what is the best way to get from the airport to Eurostars Mediterranea Plaza hotel please? And how do costs compare? Thanks

4 Answers Jan 4, 2013 at 3:47 AM