`Ali Sadr

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• from Tabriz to Yerevan

Tabriz Nov 11, 2014 at 7:31 AM

I want to go from Tabriz to Yerevan. Where to take a bus ? How much time is needed?

more
    • rupturedduck's Profile Photo

US citizens going to iran?

Iran Nov 17, 2014 at 2:56 PM

has anything changed? can an American get a visa to visit Iran? or does he need to be on a guided tour ? I will be in Cairo and would like to visit Iran for a week or two. thanks

more
    • xaver's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestion

Iran Nov 24, 2014 at 4:43 AM

I woud like to spend 8 days in Iran. Overland trip should touch for sure Esfahan and Shiraz. Tehran is not so important but international flight will arrive and leave from there. Considering that we would not want to take internal flights, what itinerary would you suggest?

more
    • From Turkey to Turkmenistan (American)

Iran Nov 3, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Hi all,

I'm currently planning a round the world trip, and I'd love to go from Turkey to Turkmenistan via Iran, preferably using the Trans Asia Express from Istanbul and out of Iran via Mashhad > Ashgabat. Does anyone know of a tour agency that can help me make this (rather impractical, I know) dream come true? Thanks!

more
    • ConnieLynn's Profile Photo

Tour to Iran, March 1-14, 2015

Iran Nov 5, 2014 at 8:36 PM

I am an American wishing to visit Iran this coming Spring. I need to be either part of a group tour or hire a private guide. I am trying to organize a group of 15 interesting women and maybe a few men ;-) to experience the historic and cultural riches of this ancient land. This tour can also be extended or customized to include sites not part of the initial itinerary.

Is anyone interested in seeing Iran this Spring?

more

Near `Ali Sadr