Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• parking at algeciras train station

by MikeColl Online Now Mar 27, 2014 at 4:30 PM

is there a parking facility at the algeciras train station

5 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 8:10 AM
    • Gibraltar to Ronda

by thomross Online Now Mar 1, 2014 at 7:15 PM

How to get from Gibraltar to Algeciras? I'll be at the Gibraltar cruise port, so I don't know how to get to the bus station which I believe is in La Linea de la Concepcion. Is it walking distance? Do I need a taxi? How many minutes away is it and how is the customs issue handled from Brittsh border to Spain in terms of the amount of time I'l have to allot for that? thanks

3 Answers Mar 2, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • Megmi's Profile Photo

A day tour to Morroco

by Megmi Online Now Oct 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Are thre many tour company at the port? Can I go to the port early in the moring and join a day tour to Morroco on the same day? Do you know any tour company I can book in advance?

4 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 3:04 AM
    • Sarahthetraveller77's Profile Photo

M 120 bus stop in Rinconcello district, Algeciras.

by Sarahthetraveller77 Online Now Jul 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I need to get the M 120 bus from Algeciras to La Linea. I will be staying at the Rinconcello beach district the other end of town from the bus station in Algeciras. So can anyone tell me if the bus stops in or near to Rinconcello, as opposed to trekking across town to the bus station?

8 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • Parking facilities

by 22edcase Online Now May 13, 2013 at 4:35 AM

is there a parking facility at the algeciras train station

2 Answers May 15, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    • duarteaz's Profile Photo

Bus terminal

by duarteaz Online Now May 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Will arrive in Gibraltar in a cruise and then will take the bus from Algeciras to Coimbra, Portugal. Am having trouble finding the bus terminal's address and transportation to get there in Algeciras. Could you help? Appreciate very much. Cesar

5 Answers May 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    • Best beaches near algeciras

by nic1177 Online Now Jul 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

I will be traveling from Ronda to catch the ferry from algercia to tangier. I am looking somewhere to spend 2 nights along the coast for a bit of beach r&r before my boat trip
      To morocco. Does algercia offer any nice beaches or should I stay at one of the neighbouring coastal towns. Any advice would be appreciated.
      Thanks in advance
      Nic

5 Answers Jul 23, 2012 at 5:03 AM
    • littlelawyer's Profile Photo

buses to Tarifa / hotels

by littlelawyer Online Now Feb 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Buenos tardes...

How easy is it to get a bus from Algeciras to Tarifa, for a ferry to Tangier, on a Saturday morning? Hoping to stay in a hotel after arriving by train.

And can anyone recommend a website for hotels in Algeciras (or a hotel)

Thank you very much

L

5 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM
    • Traveling from Tangier - Southern Spain... which port?

by s.macdonald.11 Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM

My parents and I are coming from Tangier to travel Isla Canela. We were hoping to take the ferry on foot from Tangier to southern Spain and then rent a car. Which port is the best to arrive in for quick arrival and easy car rental? Thanks for any tips.

4 Answers Jan 8, 2012 at 1:47 AM
    • Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by hstudent Online Now May 8, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Does anyone know which bus stops/stations the M120 La Linea - Algeciras service calls at in Algeciras or what the approximate return fare is?

4 Answers May 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM
    • marrocco trip

by jimnginny Online Now Nov 21, 2010 at 11:49 AM

how much is the round trip ferry to tanger? also any recommendations to see and eat while there? thanks

1 Answer Nov 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM
    • jalalm6's Profile Photo

Coming to algeciras on the ferry

by jalalm6 Online Now Nov 16, 2010 at 12:15 PM

hello guys, i have drove all the way from england to morocco now im on my way back home i will buy a satellite dish in morocco to take to england, do i have to pay import duties at algeciras port? or export duties at tanger port? i will be gratefull to see your replies guys. thx

5 Answers Nov 17, 2010 at 10:22 AM
    • mladyoz

by mladyoz Online Now Jul 27, 2010 at 8:29 AM

we have booked into the AC Algeciras can you tell me is it within walking distance to the town/city and do you have to pre book a trip to morroco /tangier

thank you

1 Answer Jul 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM
    • orangecrab's Profile Photo

Ferry from Tangier to Algeciras (in July): Necessary for Advance Booking?

by orangecrab Online Now Jun 9, 2010 at 1:29 AM

Hello,

I'm making my way up to Granada from Morocco. Will be staying over at Tangier.
      Was told that I need to take a ferry from Tangier to Algeciras on 18 July 2010.

Is it advisable to book online in advance or purchase the tickets only when we're there?

Should I also purchase return tickets or outward tickets twice to return to Morocco?

7 Answers Jun 10, 2010 at 3:41 AM
    • Driving a rentacar into Gibraltar from Algeciras

by denthe Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 5:45 PM

I am taking the ferry from Tangier into Algeciras. I wanted to rent a car there, drive into Gibraltar for a bit and then continue my trip through Spain, driving to Madrid. Can I drive a rentacar that I rent in Algeciras into Gibraltar? The rental company I was researching was Alamo

4 Answers Oct 19, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    • Algeciras port parking and bus stop

by redtag62 Online Now Aug 2, 2008 at 9:12 PM

I'm to catch the bus at the port of Algeciras, to go to Tarifa for FRS ferry to Tangier. Passage on the bus, and back, is supposed to be free.

Exactly where is the bus stop? Is there parking near, or should I take a taxi 5km from my hotel (and back)? Does anyone know the cost of parking at the port?

Redtag62

4 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 4:12 AM
    • Algeciras bus going to Portugal?

by hleung55 Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Are there any long distance bus going to Faro or other cities in southern Portugal from the new bus station in Algeciras? Or are there any train servicing this route?

3 Answers Mar 12, 2008 at 6:41 AM
    • Ferry to Tangiers - for EU citizens only?

by sjohar Online Now Jul 8, 2007 at 5:42 AM

HI,

I want to travel to Tangiers by ferry from Algeciras. However, I seem to remember that ferries from Algeciras are only for EU citizens, and non EU citizens have to take other ferries. Is that true? Can some one help?

Tbanks

5 Answers Aug 12, 2008 at 4:18 AM
    • grahamNI's Profile Photo

Safe parking in the port area?

by grahamNI Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 9:23 AM

I need to leave a hire car at or near the port of Algeciras, while I am over in Morocco for a few days at the end of April.

Is there a safe place for me to park the hire car?
      Is there a safe park at the port for instance?

Many thanks,
      G.

8 Answers Jul 31, 2010 at 1:43 PM
    • peterlori's Profile Photo

a place to stay

by peterlori Online Now Aug 2, 2006 at 1:22 AM

hi guys .i am asking for some advice .my mother is spanish and she lives in algeciras.when i come to visit her i would stay with her but as fate has delt its cards .my mother is away when i am going to see her this august.i donot wish to burden my mothers family with my presence as i will be with my daughter and i donot wish to stress them out.so i am asking if there is a bed and breakfast in algeciras were we could rest our heads and have a bath/shower.nothing too posh.i would be most grateful for your help. many thanks peter coleman

• buying tobacco and spirits in Algeciras

by glemp Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 4:19 PM

is it cheaper to buy rolling tabacco in Algeciras or Gibraltar or to get on the plane ? and how about spirits?

1 Answer Jul 2, 2006 at 4:33 PM
    • cheap acomadation in or near Algeciras

by glemp Online Now Jun 25, 2006 at 4:13 PM

can you tell me cost per night and names of cheap place to stay in or near Algeciras for a couple of nights

1 Answer Jun 25, 2006 at 4:27 PM
    • lovinoz's Profile Photo

Book in advance for May?

by lovinoz Online Now Feb 25, 2006 at 9:26 PM

Should we worry about booking in advance if we are planning to stay in a budget place for 1 night in May? Will there be plenty of choices? Do they give big discounts on their normal rates if you book upon arrival (stand by rates)? Do they work on a bartering system there and encourage negotiating lower rates? Is there a good place to go to find cheap accomodation upon arrival by train from Madrid?

Thanks! Happy Travels!

5 Answers Mar 1, 2006 at 12:50 PM
    • Antoniolx's Profile Photo

Shopping center and cimenas?

by Antoniolx Online Now Oct 5, 2005 at 8:40 AM

Hello there!

We are a couple and we will live in San Roque soon, we like to know if have shopping centers, supermarkets and cinemas in Algeciras, somebody said have one cinema there where they put movies in English is that true?

Thanks!

3 Answers Aug 10, 2007 at 9:14 AM
    • Need information for taking a ferry to Morroco

by Easha Online Now Aug 10, 2005 at 12:44 PM

We are going to rent a car from Seville and drive to Costa Del Sol.
      We want to take an early ferry from Algeciras to Tangier so that we
      can take an early train onto Fez. We are thinking of dropping off our
      rental car in Algeciras or a town that is close by. Is there nice town
      that we can stay overnight and take a bus in the early morning to Algeciras.
      We donot want to stay overnight in Algeciras. Also,does anybody have the train schedule from Tangiers to Fez? Thank you in advance for your help.

6 Answers Aug 10, 2005 at 3:36 PM
    • HELP ASAP NEEDED! leaving 2moro!!!

by Adam2 Online Now Jul 27, 2005 at 9:38 AM

very simple question for you veterans, im hoping to be in ALGECIRAS 2moro and just wondered what the procedure for boarding a ferry was, i already have an open ticket, thanks very much for any info in an advance!!

Adam!!

2 Answers Jan 10, 2007 at 1:39 PM
    • joacorreia's Profile Photo

carpark

by joacorreia Online Now Apr 29, 2005 at 4:14 AM

Hi
      I will enter in Morocoo on the 6th Mai, for about 8 days, travelling by boat from Algeciras or Tarifa to Tanger. I will not take my car, that I want to live in a carpark in Algeciras or Tarifa.

Can you please help me by telling where i can park my car safely ...and cheap?
      Thank you,

Joaquim Correia

joacorreia@yahoo.com

• ouestville's Profile Photo

Day trip to Tangier

by ouestville Online Now Feb 22, 2005 at 8:58 PM

My friends and I would like to take a day tour of Tangier from Marbella on March 14 (Monday). Are there any tours that include transport from Marbella (through Algeciras) all the way to Tangier? Can you direct me to any websites? We would like to book ahead of time because we will be arriving in Marbella late Sunday night. Thanks!

1 Answer Feb 23, 2005 at 5:38 AM
    • kmcabe1's Profile Photo

Tours from Algeciras to Tangiers

by kmcabe1 Online Now May 9, 2004 at 11:20 AM

Does anyone know how you can book a one day tour from Algeciras to Tangiers and back? e-mail addresses or web-sites would be appreciated.

5 Answers Sep 2, 2005 at 10:46 AM
    • Parking

by TEba Online Now May 28, 2003 at 11:50 AM

I need find parking in Algeciras for a few days. Anyone can help me?