Algeciras Travel Answers

change location

Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by hstudent Online Now May 8, 2011 at 3:06 AM

Does anyone know which bus stops/stations the M120 La Linea - Algeciras service calls at in Algeciras or what the approximate return fare is?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by puerto_lover Online Now May 8, 2011 at 4:58 AM

It does make quite a number of stops along the main road as going to La Linea it passes the big shopping areas. So the bus follows the main road until turning into Algeciras and heading for Calle Ruiz Zorrilla before finishing at San Bernardo bus station opposite the train station. If you tell me where you need to go I can confirm the stop more or less.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by hstudent Online Now May 8, 2011 at 5:45 AM

It probably is the San Bernardo bus station that I'll want to board/alight at as I'll be catching a train from Algeciras, so if you say it finishes there I'm guessing that'll be easy to know where to alight. Although, do you know if it's easy to find the bus you want when catching a bus at San Bernardo bus station? (It'll be a Sunday evening around 7pm when I go back.)

• puerto_lover's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by puerto_lover Online Now May 8, 2011 at 8:00 AM

At San Bernardo bus station the La Linea service pulls into the space nearest the ticket hall. You pay the driver of the bus. Can't recall how much but a Euro or two. The rail station is across the roundabout. The bus station is built into the Hotel Octavio. There is a canteen at the bus station and a departure board.

• Re: Bus from La Linea to Algeciras

by WineBuffTraveller Online Now May 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM

The fare is 2.05 euros, the bus runs every 30 mins weekdays, every 45 mins weekends, it departs from the bus station opposite the Renfe station across the roundabout.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines