Alexandroupolis Travel Answers

change location

Search for Alexandroupolis residents

by jamieewing Online Now Sep 15, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Hi all,

Dear Moschos,

I was in Alexandroupolis 4 years ago and have some very good friends living there. Recently I lost my mobile telephone at an airport with all my contact numbers in Alexandroupolis. I moved to London but now live in Chicago. Is there any chance any of you know a Giorgos V(B)oulgaridis? He is a 34 year old art teacher who used to live in Paris with me. He had an elder brother Tasos who died some years ago of cancer. He lived at Kritis 2 in Alexandroupolis with his parents but may have moved. If not, do you know Billis? He is a crazy taxi driver who has all sorts of videos and music in his disco taxi. Stellios is a very close friend of Giorgos but I do not know his last name, his sister and brother in law run a souvlaki shop in the centre of the city. Another is captain George Katsaros who is now living in Athens. All of them are around the same age 34/35. Another is Illias Karamanlis who also was driving a taxi but does all sorts of things, club owner etc. If you happen to know of these people please could you help me contact them again. They are very dear to me and I do not wish to lose touch.

Jamie Ewing

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • StefanosS's Profile Photo

Re: Search for Alexandroupolis residents

by StefanosS Online Now Sep 19, 2007 at 11:59 AM

Try the online tel directory:
    http://www.whitepages.gr
    Select IN ENGLISH, give the name (Voulgaridis G), then prefecture EVROS, town/area ALEXANDROUPOLI, and good luck !

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Search for Alexandroupolis residents

by jamieewing Online Now Sep 19, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Thanks. I have already tried. No luck. If you happen to be in club prive ask Christos the athletic bartender if he has a number for Giorgos.

• Re: Search for Alexandroupolis residents

by TracyGrubbs Online Now Jan 24, 2008 at 6:03 PM

Jamie-

You may have already resolved your contact information issue by now. But I just returned from a trip to Africa and lovely George Katsaros was our captain. He fits your description of being Greek and about 35 years old. This is the contact info. he gave me. If you reach him, please tell him I send my best:

cell: 0030 6981622973
    address Kalergi 40-42 Piraeus Greece
    email: katsarosg@hotmail.com

Cheers, Tracy Grubbs

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Alexandroupolis