Aleppo Travel Answers

change location

coming to aleppo from antakya - turkey

by mooz110 Online Now Jan 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM

i will be coming to aleppo from antakya and i dont know where the bus or dolmush will drop me at what bus stop,then i want to catch another bus or taxi to damascus.how much is taxi to damascus or bus service to damascus from where.i also want to a reasonable good hotel in aleppo to stay one or 2 days when i come any reccomendation.
another option you know any good travel agent if you have the email i may decide to fly to damascus how much to fly from aleppo one way or roundtrip.please i thank all of you in syria if you can connect me to good travel agent in aleppo.and hotel reccommendation.thank you very much.
i plan to come in february
thank you very much

mooz

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: coming to aleppo from antakya - turkey

by geo40 Online Now Jan 27, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Bus drop off is in the main bus station, where (lucky for you) you can also catch a bus to continue to damascus: 'Al Sarraj' bus is a good one, clean, new and on time, price less than10, around 5 hours.

Flight is 1 hour, Syrian airline with many flights to DAM daily, around25 one way. You can buy in the airport or online.

Hotels in Aleppo: i stayed in Planet hotel, in area called 'sleymanii', good hotel for a good price, around65. In damascus, I stayed in and liked 'Al-Fares hotel', excellent hotel and great value. Tell taxi it is behind cinema al-ambassador.

enjoy

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines