Alcudia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What is a TicTic.

by geoffhughes Online Now Jun 21, 2013 at 4:25 AM

what is the tictic i have herd about? i was told it's like a little train and it stops out side the hotel we are going to, (Hi Condes de Alcudia)

• LONDONSP's Profile Photo

Hotel reviews

by LONDONSP Online Now Mar 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I have booked a 7 day holiday at this hotel with my family - young kids.
      just wanted to make sure it was a good hotel and safe for young kids.
      Anyone recommend area around the hotel good for exploring with young kids.
      And the most important thing - a nice beach or cove near by
      Thanks

4 Answers Apr 4, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • LONDONSP's Profile Photo
    • alcudia hotels

by bevgt Online Now May 15, 2011 at 3:21 PM

please can anyone advise me we have been looking at booking a hotel on the beach in playa de muro the two hotels we are interested in are Alcudia Park and los principe have a 14year old football mad son can anyone recommend which one would be best and which one is nearer to the port rather than cian picafort.

6 Answers Jun 1, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    • Clothes and Shoes in August!

by bruffy Online Now May 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Hi this is our first time in Spain and on the Island. I know August will be hot but I am not sure how the evenings are? Do you suggest a few changes of shoes for our tired feet. We are all in our fifties and are really looking forward to this holiday.

9 Answers Aug 7, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    • Clothes in October

by alirus Online Now Oct 5, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Hi, I'm coming to Peurto D'Alcudia on Saturday. What kind of clothes shall I pack?
      Thanks
      A

2 Answers Oct 7, 2009 at 4:34 PM
    • hi can anyone tell me what Belle View Apartments is like in Puerto del alcudia.

by katty333 Online Now Sep 17, 2009 at 5:42 AM

Can anyone give me a impression or feedback on Belleview apartment in puerto del alcudia. Going in October this year with my mum and sister and hopefully it will be v nice. And if you could advise on nightlife/bars/restaurants/things to do and see that woukd be great.

• air condition

by grettanocher Online Now Aug 21, 2009 at 12:25 AM

hi im going to alcudia next week and was wondering if anyone here has stayed at the alcudia beach apartments if so if you could tell me if the air condition is any good and if so what kind ex ceiling fans etc also if these apartments have had there make over yet many thx all

• Any useful tips when going to Alcudia?!

by Ryan-megz Online Now Apr 29, 2008 at 6:45 AM

Hey all.

Im going to Alcudia in 4weeks and staying in some alcudia beach apartments, its our first time abroad as a couple. Weve been reading reveiws about alcudia and getting very excited, were going for two weeks.

It would be very much appreciative if anyone could give us some best places to eat, where the english bars are (names) and if there alot of english people working over there? also the best places to visit, waterparks, distances from the main beach etc..finding it a lil hard to search all the different sites.

Thankyou, Ryan and Megz

2 Answers May 17, 2008 at 2:24 AM
    • Travelling alone 13th Oct hoping to meet people out there?

by Allyssa27 Online Now Oct 1, 2007 at 4:31 AM

So my friend backed out and Im going it alone 13th - 20th October
      Is anyone else going?
      Me- 27 female. Very fun loving and open minded and Im a swinger so meeting someone in the scene would be even better!
      email me at tylersmum23 at hot male dot com!

hugs
      K

1 Answer Oct 1, 2007 at 4:39 AM
    • kalakelly's Profile Photo

Alcudia/Majorca

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 7:05 AM

Hiya. I am going to Majorca ( Alcudia ) on the 30th September and was wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to go on a banana boat and also horse-riding? Also, have looked online at transfers from Palma airport to the Bellevue hotel in Alcudia where I am staying and to get there is going to cost near on £50 with the same cost to get us back again at the end of our holiday!! Does anyone know how much a taxi or a bus would cost from the airport without pre booking at all?
      I am doing this holiday on a budget ( when I say budget...I mean a budget lol )

Thanks in advance.

Kala :)

6 Answers Sep 7, 2007 at 4:01 AM
    • football mad

by s.mossy Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 12:13 AM

im off to alcudia in 2 weeks and wondered if any matches are on in the surrounding areas? league standard pref

• Garden Lago Timeshare Resort

by rockyh Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 1:39 PM

How far fron the beach and from Alcudia is Garden Lago resort please?

• alan4berny's Profile Photo

baby on tour

by alan4berny Online Now May 28, 2007 at 3:42 AM

hello. i was wondering if anyone could help me please. i am going on holiday to alcudia next month and i wanted to know if the pathways etc are suitable for my mam and nana to push me along in my buggy? thank you lewis age 1 x x

3 Answers May 30, 2007 at 4:40 AM
    • Luna's Grill in Alcudia

by Mulley1234 Online Now Apr 30, 2007 at 1:28 PM

Hi, we are going to Alcudia during the May half term with family. We are meeting up with friends during our stay and will be going to Luna's Grill on a Monday night? Does anybody know the entertainment itinary for Luna's? In the past there is no live entertainment on a Saturday and some of the tribute bands etc. can be hit and miss. As we are only there for the week, it would be useful to know in advance which performers are there so as to plan the week etc. Any info would be much appreciated - many thanks.
      Jane.

• Jennifer.Wright's Profile Photo

Mariner's Club

by Jennifer.Wright Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 5:51 AM

We are taking our 5 year old grandson here at the beginning of July. Has anyone got any experience of the Mariner's Club apartments. We are going selfcatering. Joshua prefers eating in the apartment than eating out, are there any supermarkets around the resort so I can get food for him. His grandfather and I prefer to eat out so hopefully we can satisfy everyone's hunger.

Many thanks

3 Answers May 9, 2007 at 1:28 PM
    • Palm Garden Apts

by icemaidenuk Online Now Mar 4, 2007 at 7:04 AM

I am finding it difficult to find reviews on these apts. Would be grateful if anyone has stayed here and could let me know a few things about them. My first priority would be cleaniness as there is loads to do in Alcudia anyway.

1 Answer Mar 13, 2007 at 6:36 AM
    • Alcudia and 2 children under 3 - advice please.

by twodogsbluearmy Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 5:01 AM

Hi,
      I have one child who is going to be just over 2 and another yet to be born who will be 5 months in September 2007. My wife has said that she is in desperate need of a holiday, and has suggested going abroard. We have heard many good things about Alcudia for children.
      I have a couple of questions:
      Can anyone recomend any of the hotels for two very small children?
      and
      Should we take pushchairs, car seats, food, steilisers etc or is it better to hire them?
      First time poster so forgive me if i have done anything wrong

1 Answer Oct 31, 2006 at 11:36 PM
    • alcudia

by missfitts Online Now Sep 11, 2006 at 11:45 PM

Hi, we are going to alcudia this coming thursday, first holiday abroad, has anybody any tips on places to visit, and does it get chilly in the evenings, also i have been checking the weather out, looks like rain for first few days, so does that usauly mean rain allday, we are only there for a week at the condesa de la bahia.

3 Answers Sep 12, 2006 at 3:46 AM
    • Ferry Alcudia to Barcelona

by sanj2000 Online Now May 3, 2006 at 7:38 AM

Hi! I plan to take a Balearia ferry from Alcudia to Barcelona in end May. Do I need to book in advance and can I buy tickets the same day. Also were can I get the cheapest ticket for this journey. Thanks.

• 19th march taxi share

by johnbick Online Now Mar 12, 2006 at 1:45 PM

Anyone landing in palma on 19th march going to alcudia or port pollensa? Morning time.

• Travel from Palma to Alcudia

by godthe Online Now Feb 24, 2006 at 7:46 AM

Can anyone tell me the best way to travel from Palma Airport to Alcudia return

1 Answer Mar 7, 2006 at 10:54 PM
    • Help !!!

by Emma1w Online Now Jan 23, 2006 at 8:29 AM

Hola !!

Im off to alcudia this year, staying at the viva alcudia sun village- which i believe is in playa de muro !! Does anyone know how far away the bellevue hotel is from here? How long would it take to walk? To get to the main strip from where im staying, or taxi's ? How much dya think they cost? Any help, would b wicked, thanks.

Emma.

• tfonager's Profile Photo

Wireless Internet Access ?

by tfonager Online Now May 31, 2005 at 12:52 AM

Does anyone know of one or more places in Alcudia where you can get Internet Access thru a wireless (WIFI) hotspot ?

Regards,
      Tony

2 Answers Mar 25, 2006 at 8:04 AM
    • hotel lagotel

by omsa Online Now Jul 11, 2004 at 2:48 AM

My family are due to spend 2 weeks at the lagotel hotel in Alcudia,in the brochure it is down as being in the lakeside area,but i have heard off people that it is not actually in alcudia and is actually in playa de muro? I have been to Alcudia before and would know the bellvue complex and the lagamonte (which i thought was lakeside and where we would roughly be) and the jupiter saturno near the water park and burger king on the main road.Can anyone tell me where the hotel actually is in relation to any of the properties mentioned above Thanks for any help/info given

• Accommodation

by JennyD Online Now Jul 8, 2003 at 1:54 AM

I have just booked a holiday for 2weeks in September, in the Sun Village Apartments in Alcudia Majorca. I would love to know what they are like, nice good location etc. I have stayed there before and went to the likes of Bells nightclub and all the rest and want to know if it is near to this location. Please respond, asap!

1 Answer Jul 11, 2005 at 1:01 PM
    • lagamonte hotel

by thomr Online Now Apr 18, 2003 at 1:09 PM

What is the Lgamonte like and is there a chance of seeing a good football team when were there in june july?

• Tolik's Profile Photo

Port Alcudia Tips

by Tolik Online Now Sep 14, 2002 at 5:23 AM

I wander if anyone has ever been to Port Alcudia, Majorca / Mallorca. If you have, I would like to hear about your trips – maybe you even came across Garden Lago resort (which we gonna visit).

1 Answer May 26, 2009 at 3:38 AM