Alcudia Travel Answers

change location

alcudia hotels

by bevgt Online Now May 15, 2011 at 3:21 PM

please can anyone advise me we have been looking at booking a hotel on the beach in playa de muro the two hotels we are interested in are Alcudia Park and los principe have a 14year old football mad son can anyone recommend which one would be best and which one is nearer to the port rather than cian picafort.

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

Re: alcudia hotels

by Paisleypaul Online Now May 15, 2011 at 3:35 PM

I am going to Alcudia next Monday for the first time

The place to get this answer is http://www.hotelsreviewed.com/ an international business which has is in fact based in Alcudia

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: alcudia hotels

by bevgt Online Now May 16, 2011 at 12:56 AM

Thanks but dont know if i am still asleep but everytime i tap in Alcudia or Spain it comes up no hotels. Have checked out trip adviser but would really like to find someone thats been to both, Will try website again

• tango_jd's Profile Photo

by tango_jd Online Now May 16, 2011 at 7:38 AM

Try putting the hotel name plu "Alcudia, Majorca" into Google maps.

There doesn't seem to be much in it as they both look to be in the same area.
    There are regular buses along the front towards the port by the way, and the beach gets busier towards the port end.

However, we were at the Amapola some years ago and it is quite a trek to the port area from there. My guess is that you are nearer to the port than Caan Picafort - about 1/3 the way between the two.

• Re: alcudia hotels

by bevgt Online Now May 17, 2011 at 2:44 AM

many thanks

• tango_jd's Profile Photo

by tango_jd Online Now May 17, 2011 at 3:45 AM

It will be nice though! I love Alcudia - it's possible to be quiet and secluded or brash and exciting - depending obn where you go but the hotel area you are going-to (from memory) is very nice.
    The port area is nice - lots going-on and several bars and restaurants along the way - plus, the canal system "behind" the main road area is lovely and quiet.
    Its worth getting a bus to Caan Picafort on market days and also worth getting the bus up to Alcudia old town. Actually you can get the bus to Puerto Pollensa too - it takes about 25 minutes.
    majorca-mallorca.co.uk/can_p...

• Paisleypaul's Profile Photo

by Paisleypaul Online Now Jun 1, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Just back from Alcudia on Sunday and good page here

facebook.com/pages/Mallorca-...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines