Alcudia Travel Answers

change location
kalakelly's Profile Photo

Alcudia/Majorca

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 7:05 AM

Hiya. I am going to Majorca ( Alcudia ) on the 30th September and was wondering if anyone knows how much it costs to go on a banana boat and also horse-riding? Also, have looked online at transfers from Palma airport to the Bellevue hotel in Alcudia where I am staying and to get there is going to cost near on £50 with the same cost to get us back again at the end of our holiday!! Does anyone know how much a taxi or a bus would cost from the airport without pre booking at all?
I am doing this holiday on a budget ( when I say budget...I mean a budget lol )

Thanks in advance.

Kala :)

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • kalakelly's Profile Photo

Re: Alcudia/Majorca

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 9:01 AM

Thank you for your reply Ranger49 however, it is more the cost that I am concerned with rather than the transport services. I just cant seem to get prices on anything unless it is pre-bookable from the airport in which case, it is usually much more expensive. :)

Kala

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 9:17 AM

Thank you again Ranger49 lol. I have looked on Google but I can't seem to make any searches bring up exactly what I am asking for :( It wouldn't be so much of a problem but I booked the holiday thinking I would be able to get together a fair bit of spending money together and then ended up losing my job which is why I want to know the cheapest way of doing it all so that I don't have to cancel. I will have another look on Google and see what I can bring up this time lol.

Thanks again

• DrSlump's Profile Photo

by DrSlump Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 2:32 AM

Hi you can download a *.pdf file (Read it with acrobat Reader) wich contains all the populations and the Nºbus-lines wich connect between them at:

tib.caib.es/terrestre/poblac...

Choose "Populations A-L" and after download you will find Alcúdia on the first row-second position. The bus lines number is: 351. This line start at "Plaza España - Parc de ses estacions". You can take Nº1 bus from the Airport to "Plaza España" (1'10 Euros) later on you can take 351 bus to Alcúdia (arround 5 or 6 Euros). Forget the taxi service, is expensive (maybe 30 Euro I don't know).

Check:

tib.caib.es/terrestre/autobu...

For Line 300 bus schedules.

If you need more information you can call: 971 177 777.

About beach you can pay a wide range of prices depending on what you want, where you are, and when you want. The prices: 15 up to40 Euros (simply boat uo to motor boat ····).

Salute

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 2:51 PM

Thank you slump :) I shall certainly look into it :) And once again, thank you Ranger79 for all of your time and help. It is so nice to find such helpful people, something this world is very short of!!

Many many thanks

by kalakelly Online Now Sep 6, 2007 at 2:57 PM

Excuse my rudeness...I have just looked at my response and I have both your names wrong!! I sincerely apologise Dr Slump and Ranger49 :)

Kala

• DrSlump's Profile Photo

by DrSlump Online Now Sep 7, 2007 at 4:01 AM

You're wellcome kalakelly & ranger49 .

If you need some extra information some day and I know how to get it. I will be glad to help you again.

Salute

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines