Alcudia Travel Answers

change location
alan4berny's Profile Photo

baby on tour

by alan4berny Online Now May 28, 2007 at 3:42 AM

hello. i was wondering if anyone could help me please. i am going on holiday to alcudia next month and i wanted to know if the pathways etc are suitable for my mam and nana to push me along in my buggy? thank you lewis age 1 x x

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • DrSlump's Profile Photo

Re: baby on tour

by DrSlump Online Now May 28, 2007 at 11:51 PM

Hello. First of all excuse my english is not very good, but I think i can make myself understood.

You are asking about "alcudia" but there are hundreds of "Alcudia" in Spain. "Alcudia" is a name taken from muslim dommination period in Spain.

If you are talking about "Alcudia-Mallorca-Balearic Islands" you don't have to worry about the pathways. You can rent a car and you can go where yo want with your baby.

Alcudia it's a nice place if you are looking for sun and beach. If you want something more "cultural" please visit "Sant Salvador-Felanitx"-"Castell de Santueri-Felanitx" are very quiet places.

Salute

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

by Sjalen Online Now May 30, 2007 at 2:35 AM

But what if you want to WALK not drive? Can you do that on the pavements with a baby buggy?

• DrSlump's Profile Photo

by DrSlump Online Now May 30, 2007 at 4:40 AM

Of course. You can walk too. Everywhere.

Including treeking if you want. There are a lot of cycling routes arround Alcudia this routes can be used by people walking too.

Salute

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines