Alcudia Travel Answers

change location
Jennifer.Wright's Profile Photo

Mariner's Club

by Jennifer.Wright Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 5:51 AM

We are taking our 5 year old grandson here at the beginning of July. Has anyone got any experience of the Mariner's Club apartments. We are going selfcatering. Joshua prefers eating in the apartment than eating out, are there any supermarkets around the resort so I can get food for him. His grandfather and I prefer to eat out so hopefully we can satisfy everyone's hunger.

Many thanks

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Mariner's Club

by butchill Online Now Apr 23, 2007 at 9:10 AM

of course they are supermarkets nearby spain is no a third world country

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • chrisisclub's Profile Photo

Re: Mariner's Club

by chrisisclub Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 11:35 AM

I guess that you haven't been to Alcudia before?

Alcudia has similar facilities to any major holiday resort in the UK or Europe... so it has small and medium sized (quite ample) supermarkets in the town itself and major (eg Lidl, Aldi etc etc) supermarkets on the edges. Alcudia has loads and loads of restaurants - including a large number of British type bars and restaurants... as well as a few European eating places.

You are likely to hear almost as many Englsih accents in the resort as Spanish ones. Should you chose to do so, I would guess that you could probably give your grandson the same food - and probably the same brands of food - in Alcudia as he may be used to in the UK...

You may find it more difficult (but not impossible) to find Spanish food in Alcudia - should you want it.

• Re: Mariner's Club

by yellow-sweetpea Online Now May 9, 2007 at 1:28 PM

We go to Majorca every year and stay in the sea club apartments next to the Mariners club, It is very nice there so much so that we are staying there ourselves in July. There is a resturant in the centre called bugs bunnys owners are really nice and good with the children food is lovely and cheap enjoy your holiday

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines