Alcorcón

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cost of taxi from airport

Madrid Mar 24, 2015 at 5:46 AM

What does a taxi cost from the airport to Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain?

more
    • wonglydia's Profile Photo

pocket wifi rental in Spain

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Where can I rent a pocket wifi in Madrid and Barcelona?

more
    • doraem66's Profile Photo

Night trains form Lisbon to Madrid, any reviews?

Madrid Mar 15, 2015 at 1:10 AM

I would like to try this night sleeper train from Lisbon to Madrid.
      Had tried the night train in Vietnam and was very clean and comfortable.

I had saw some reviews on the Night train from Barcelona to Granada was bad, complaining dirty and uncomfortable.
      Wonder anyone tried this route before?

Thank you!

more
    • butterpaws10's Profile Photo

5D/4N Itinerary and best neighborhood to stay in?

Madrid Mar 15, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Hi all, I'll be in Madrid for 5 days/ 4 nights last week of March, and I'm looking for suggestions for three things:

1. what is the one must-do day trip- toledo or?
      2. where I should stay? I'm interested in the usual- safe, quiet at night, central to markets and local designer shopping, as well easy access to public transportation. I'm in my 30s and would like to experience a neighborhood that's slightly upscale/ hip, as opposed to a student scene.
      3. I'll be heading to Provence after that. Should I take a train to experience the scenery, and if so which service line should I check out?

Thanks!

more
    • transport from airport to hotel

Madrid Mar 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM

What is the best way to get from the airport to the Gran Hotel Conde Duque, P.Conde Val. De Suchil 5
      Madrid, Spain

more

Real Madrid football game tickets

Madrid Mar 21, 2015 at 6:09 PM

We will travel to Madrid in April and hope to watch a Real Madrid football match. I searched the official website and ticketmaster.es but they only have VIP (Euro 200+) tickets left. I just wonder if there is other trust worthy ticket company or website that I can purchase some regular tickets. Thanks a lot!

more
    • - Vegetarian - No egg, No meat - must try foods

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 8:05 AM

Any suggestions for must try vegetarian portuguese cusines and suggestions on the places please. thanks

more
    • Madrid Taxi pick up is their a distance restriction

Madrid Mar 25, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Do taxis in madrid pick you up from the station and drop you of 500m away. Im asking this as my hotel is that close to the station in madrid and I wil have lugguge that will make it difficult to walk to the hotel

more
    • Madrid attractions and day trips

Madrid Mar 11, 2015 at 7:55 AM

I'm going to Madrid next week. I'll have 5 full days. Do you think I can see everything and enjoy the city in 3 days and the rest 2 days I can go to Toledo and Segovia? I know I wanna go to Toldo for sure.... Is segovia worth it too? I heard there's a beautiful castle which was Disney's inspiration.
      For Toledo is it better to go with a bus and saves money (or maybe I can see view from the ride). Where do I buy tickets, and can I do it on the same day on the spot?
      .In Madrid I want to see all the plazas, 2 museums (Prado and sofia), retro park, the palace, gran via,el restro market on sunday. and maybe temple of debod and cable ride If I have a 4th day in Madrid, maybe I can go to visit Real madrid's Stadium?
      Also... can you recommend me for a good place to see a flamenco show? (but something affordable) I also wanted to go to see a bullfight but I understand the season starts only on march 29...
      Thanks for any help!

more
    • Are the Shops open on EasterSunday & EasterMonday ?

Madrid Mar 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM

I know that Spain is very "catholic" so my question is:
      are there any shops like fashion-labels and similar shops for ladies open on Easter-Sunday or Monday ?

more
    • Spanish Vegetarain ( No egg, No meat tapas)

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Any suggestions for the vegetarain - No egg, No meat spanish tapas please?

more
    • 2 complete days in Madrid.. Nearby getaways?

Madrid Mar 4, 2015 at 5:57 AM

I have 2 complete days . So, can you please let me know if I have enough time which locations nearby would be the best to go for day trips?

more

Easter in Madrid

Madrid Mar 5, 2015 at 12:50 AM

We will travel to Madrid during the Easter holiday (April 5, Sunday). Will shop or restaurant close on that day? Any activity that I shouldn't miss on this day? Thanks.

more