change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• caionpaion's Profile Photo

Which best areas to stay 30-40 minutes walking to the center

Madrid Dec 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I will stay 6 weeks in Madrid and I am going to look for a self-catering apartment . Ideally I want to stay in an area which is 30-40 minutes walking to the center ( Plaza Mayor), looks nice and is rather secure.
      Thnak you for your suggestions.

more
    • dnwitte's Profile Photo

Accommodations

Madrid Yesterday

Is Madrid a city where I might have trouble finding a cheapish room for a couple of nights in early July if I just show up? Would you suggest I book well ahead? Given the nature of my trip It's difficult for me to be firm about dates.  For what it's worth, I have never been to Madrid.

more
    • Sun/Beach destination for winter?

Madrid Dec 2, 2014 at 3:47 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm planning my winter holidays and looking for a sun and sea destination. I found this articles with dome places and tips. Would like to know if you can help me with cheap accomodations at this places or with other destinations you think are better.

anarquiavip.com/paraisos-par...

Thanks in advance!

Pet

more
    • piosku67's Profile Photo

time of meals

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM

I'm strongly get used to have a substantial meal during the day, rather 3-5 p.m. not 6-9 p.m. How about Madrid? Which style is preferred in the capital city, what restaurants offer to tourists? The most terrifying and frustrating way of eating habit for me is only coffee in the morning, light lunch at 12 or 1 p.m. than long time nothing ....and a huge meal, let's say, at at 9 p.m. or later. It would be lovely to dined out in the afternoon. Is it possible? I do not mean tapas or snacks I mean the regular two-course meal.
      By the way, are there any buffet restaurants in Madrid ?
      Thanks

more

how to get to Calle de Toledo 111

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 9:44 AM

I'm flying to Madrid on 23rd Dec. Arriving at the airport, terminal 2 , at 3.40 p.m. How can I get from the airport to Calle de Toledo 111, Hotel Ganivet? Metro, train and bus all of them will pick me in some distance from the hotel. I will have a light backpack and I could walk but which will be the easiest way. Thanks.

more

Christmas in Madrid - empty streets and closed restaurants or ...?

Madrid Dec 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I have intentionally planned a stay in Madrid during Christmas time avoiding empty, cold streets and closed all the public services in my country. But I am not sure what I will experience , what I can expect in the capital city of Spain. How about 24th Dec. and 25th Dec in Madrid? Where to eat out ? What to do? Thank you.

more