change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• day trip to Avila or Salamanca?

Madrid 9 hours ago

late June, early July,

priority = photos of people, places, culture, shopping, dining, urban life;

tentative itinerary:

arrive MAD (5) nights Madrid city center

AVE train (2) nights Toledo

AVE train (2) nights Segovia

rental car day trip (1) night Avila & or Salamanca

train (2) final nights Madrid depart MAD

Questions: a. if only time for one:  Avila or Salamanca?  Why? b. anything interesting on road from Segovia to either? c. is a one-way rental car from Segovia more expensive than rental return to Segovia?
      Thanks in advance!  [yes]   [yes]   [yes]  

more
    • kuzena's Profile Photo

wine cellars in Madrid

Madrid May 20, 2015 at 8:48 AM

Hello everybody!
      Are there good wine cellars in centre of Madrid where it's possible to taste diffrent wines? Thank you.

more
    • biciMAD for tourists, too?

Madrid Yesterday

End of June, start of July; 5 nights Madrid, 2 nights Toledo, 2 nights Seville, 3 final nights Madrid; (hotels not booked, still changeable) unclear if biciMAD bike share is all-electric or manual too or...? & is longest use with no extra charge 1 hr? or 30 min.?  with the 5 night, then 3 night split, what would be best payment strategy; (get annual pass for unlimited short uses?)  return to Madrid within yr unlikely; sticking to urban explorations, may also use bus-Metro pass, taxis... Thanks in advance!

more
    • holiday to Madrit

Madrid Yesterday

Hi, i am planning on going on holiday to Madrid with my family, we are a family of 6 looking for a hotel or appartment which we can rent out for 7 nights. I would like the accomodaton to be quiet and suitable for a family, i would also like the main shopping places to be nearby as well as a metro station so we can get around the city easily to see tourist attractions. All in all, i would like the accomodation to be suitable and to have the facilities needed for a family.

more