Alcobendas

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Retiro Park

Madrid Jul 28, 2015 at 5:40 PM

There are two house looking structures in Retiro Park that look like guardhouses. Does anyone know what they were originally built for and what they are being used for now.

more
    • Bus to Chinchon Madrid from Airport

Madrid Jul 26, 2015 at 1:08 PM

I am trying to find out if I can travel by bus or train from either Madrid Barajas airport or Madrid center to chinchon I have tried searching a few sites but there is no itinerary available. I read a review on trip advisor that said the No.337 went from Madrid to chinchon but this review was written 7 months ago. Does anyone know if this bus route has been stopped or changed?

more
    • bbowie's Profile Photo

which neighbourhood to stay in?

Madrid Jul 14, 2015 at 8:21 PM

anyone have any advice as to which neighbourhood in Spain I should stay in? I like smaller hotels, old areas of towns with narrow streets and small bars and taverns. Is it possible to find such an area which is also fairly easy to get to from the airport and is also close to public transport for getting around. Many thanks

more
    • Cheap car rental

Madrid Jul 28, 2015 at 11:49 PM

Hey guys,

We will be in Madrid airport on 02nd of September, and will fly home from Barcelona on 13th of September. We need a car to travel to Malaga and to Barcelona. Can you pls offer some cheap car rentals? Or maybe you know any private people who rent their personal cars?

Thanks!

more
    • Madrid to Porto and back- Itinerary

Madrid Jul 13, 2015 at 1:51 AM

I'll be happy to get an expert review on this route:

19/8 landing in Madrid, renting a car, short drive for a night stay in Los Molinos.

20/8 travel to Miranda do Douro, with a stop at Zamora (stay for 2 nights).

21/8 Douro Valley day (need some recommendations)

22/8 drive to the city of Porto and stay one night.

23/8 leave Porto at noon and drive to Salamanca - Spain, stay for the night.

24/8 leave at noon and drive to Avila for a visit. Than arrive to Madrid at the evening.

25/8 city of Madrid (without a car)

26/8 Take a bus for a day visit in Toledo, Accommodation in Madrid

27/8 Day in Madrid

28/8 Back home.

Would appreciate your advice and tips.

more