Travel Answers
Alchi Gompa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• KrunalD's Profile Photo

What are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra?

Jammu Jul 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Me and my friends will be travelling to katra this month. I would like to know what are the timings of train from Jammu to Katra? Also, is it possible to book tickets on time as there is no train showing on irctc website yet for reservation... ?

more
    • Srinagar in February

Srinagar Jun 29, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I was planning to visit Srinagar for honeymoon in mid of February,2015 for 8 days, 9 nights. Can anyone tell me is it a good time to visit Srinagar in 3rd week of February? Can anyone suggest me what kind of travel plan will be better.
      Please suggest some idea or how I can make a good plan as i have good no of days in my hand.
      Please help me out.

more
    • KrunalD's Profile Photo

I want a cab from jammu to katra

Jammu Jun 18, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I will going Katra next month along with my two friends. I want cab from Jammu to katra from Jammu Tawi railway station. What is the fare for normal cab like indica from jammu to katra ? Will I get cab on spot or i'll have to book in advance?

more
    • Travel from leh to srinagar

Leh Jun 30, 2014 at 10:40 AM

How much time would it take to travel from leh to srinagar. I saw some pages saying it would take 2 says. Can the travel be done in 1 day???

more
    • Manali - Leh Bus Trip Tips Please

Leh Jun 25, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Hi, is Manali - Leh by Himachal Tourism Bus do-able for a 60 year old lady travelling alone? What about washrooms? Are there places that have western style WCs? What happen if for some reason the bus has an unscheduled to halt with no hope of reaching a town/village the same day?

more
    • Regarding visit Kashmir around January 26

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jun 22, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Is it safe to visit Kashmir around January 26?

more
    • ROOM HEATERS

Leh Jun 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM

Does karakoram hotel at leh provides room heaters?
      Do yoy need room heater in june/july at leh?

more
    • Suggest me good hotel with affortable rates in Srinagar---- December 2014

Srinagar Jul 4, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Dear All,

Kindly suggest good hotels with affordable prices in Srinagar as i am planning to visit in 2nd week of december 2014

more
    • visiting kasmir valley for a week during august

Jammu Jun 25, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit kashmir in the second week of aug for 5-6 days for my honeymoon. Is it a good season to be visited during aug. I went through a bunch of posts which suggested aug is not an ideal time to visit.

Moreover I would like to know is there will be snowfall during aug and which are the best places to visit in kashmir?

more
    • Srinagar/Gulmarg with kid July 20 - 26 2014

Srinagar Jun 21, 2014 at 5:17 PM

My wife and I and our 3 years old daughter are planning to visit Srinagar/Gulmarg from July 20 to July 26th 2014. We want to experience houseboat, various gardens etc. in Srinagar and also spend a couple of days at Gulmarg. Would be it a good time to visit? Should I be concerned about the Amarnath yatra crowd?

more
    • Clothing for kashmir

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jun 20, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Hi..i'll b visiting kashmir, gulmarg and pahalgam from 24th - 30th june 2014 with my family which includes a 8yrs old kid..kindly suggest wot kinda clothing shud we b carrying pls??

more
    • Need some Good Plan

State of Jammu and Kashmir Jun 29, 2014 at 11:16 PM

I was planning to visit Jammu & KAshmir for honeymoon in mid of February,2015 for 8 days, 9 nights. Can anyone tell me is it a good time to visit in 3rd week of February? Can anyone suggest me what kind of travel plan will be better.
      Please suggest some idea or how I can make a good plan as i have good no of days in my hand.
      In February is it possible to visit most of the places as many of the road might be blocked.Please help me out.

more
    • Is It Safe?

Srinagar Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM

I am planning to go Srinagar in June - July. Is it safe to travel right now as an individual?

more
    • what to shop for in a day and where to eat

Srinagar Jun 17, 2014 at 5:21 AM

I will be in Srinagar on 03.07.2014 for a day only. Can some one please suggest a good place for dinner and a a good place to shop.

more
    • visiting kasmir valley for a week during august

Jammu Jul 6, 2014 at 7:36 PM

I am planning 2 visit kashmir during mid aug for my honeymoon. Kindly suggest the places I can visit and the no of days we can stay at each place. I am looking for a place 2 stay where there wld b snow. Kindly suggest.

more

Near Alchi Gompa