Travel Answers
Alcalá de Henares

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best District to stay in Madrid and best areas for eating n drinking on a budget?

Madrid Sep 17, 2015 at 2:30 PM

Couple travelling to Madrid in early November, and would like to know what area is best to base ourselves that is not of the beaten track so we can enjoy what the city has to offer. We do enjoy the indie,goth,punk type music bar scene vibe. Areas that are not too expensive. Cheapest areas to drink an eat would be a bonus also. We will be attending a gig whie we are there in Joy eslava, any reviews also on this place as I hear it can be expensive? Thanks

• Identify Madrid location?

Madrid Sep 7, 2015 at 1:45 AM

This photo was taken on the City Tour Route #2. Can anyone identify the location please?

(My next camera will definitely have GPS functionality!)

P.S. Does this site work properly with Firefox? I seem to have difficulty signing on and have resorted to IE.

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

• Madrid to Leon Train.

Madrid Sep 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM

We arrive at Barajas at 7:40 (from US with checked luggage) We would like to get on the 11:05 train to Leon from Chamartin. Too tight a window?

• vulpes's Profile Photo

Alcala de Henares to Barajas for an early morning flight

by vulpes Online Now Jun 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi to all!:)

does anyone knows if its possible to arrive in Barajas from Alcala at 3-4 in the morning WITHOUT going via Madrid with the last train at 23:30?

Thank you in advance

3 Answers Jun 24, 2009 at 12:20 PM
    • how to get to the hotel ibis alcala de henares by train from barajas airport

by winreg Online Now Dec 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Barajas airport to the hotel Ibis alcala de henares by train at around 21.00 hrs on monday evening please.

Paul W-R

3 Answers Dec 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM
    • ourberta's Profile Photo

by ourberta Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 1:18 AM

Does anyone know if there is a Convent in Alcala de Henares, Spain that was there in 1855 and near to the Parroquia de Santa Maria La Mayos? My great-grandmother was raised there, and I am trying to figure out which one if any of these it may be-Convent of St. Bernard(St. Joseph's Minor College), Caracciolos Convent, or Convento de Carmel de la Imagen.
      thanks for any help!

1 Answer Jan 28, 2008 at 6:14 PM