change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• laporte73's Profile Photo

First Trip to Spain

Madrid Nov 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Our tour will be in spending 3 nights Madrid starting next week (Nov. 17, 2014) staying at the hotel Tryp Atocha, 83. We would appreciate if anyone could recommend local area reasonable restaurants. Generally, what is the price for meals? Do you tip? Any recommended Tapas Bars in this area?

Thank you advance for all who respond.
      Dave

more
    • hawkhead's Profile Photo

Transfer - Madrid-Barajas Airport

Madrid Nov 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

How does one transfer between arriving at Terminal T4S and departing from T4? No luggage, just getting from A to B?
      How long, approx. does it take? Many thanks.

more
    • 3 days in Madrid

Madrid Nov 21, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Does anyone have a good suggestion on what to do with a 3 days trip to Madrid? I´m not much of a museum guy, but I do love sports, sightseeing and, of course, parties! One of the days I´ll be spending will be a friday, but I immagine it will be cold (it will be in early december)... thanks!

more
    • ranjankar1's Profile Photo

Renfe site for train booking

Madrid Nov 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Is Renfe site not working. Since last two days I see that the site is not available for train booking. That sounds strange to me.

more
    • vulpes's Profile Photo

Alcala de Henares to Barajas for an early morning flight

by vulpes Online Now Jun 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Hi to all!:)

does anyone knows if its possible to arrive in Barajas from Alcala at 3-4 in the morning WITHOUT going via Madrid with the last train at 23:30?

Thank you in advance

Anestis

3 Answers Jun 24, 2009 at 12:20 PM
    • how to get to the hotel ibis alcala de henares by train from barajas airport

by winreg Online Now Dec 13, 2008 at 12:49 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get from Barajas airport to the hotel Ibis alcala de henares by train at around 21.00 hrs on monday evening please.

Paul W-R

3 Answers Dec 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM
    • ourberta's Profile Photo

Convents

by ourberta Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 1:18 AM

Does anyone know if there is a Convent in Alcala de Henares, Spain that was there in 1855 and near to the Parroquia de Santa Maria La Mayos? My great-grandmother was raised there, and I am trying to figure out which one if any of these it may be-Convent of St. Bernard(St. Joseph's Minor College), Caracciolos Convent, or Convento de Carmel de la Imagen.
      thanks for any help!

1 Answer Jan 28, 2008 at 6:14 PM