Alcácer do Sal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bike hire Sesimbra

Sesimbra Jun 23, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I want to hire a quality road bike or mountain bike from 12 July to 23rd July.

Bike Iberia will hire me a bike OK but they need to deliver to a hotel or an address available 9am - 5pm 'there must be a Front Desk open all day long during normal business hours.' they dont deliver to a personal address (I am staying in rented accomodation at a personal address).

Is there anywhere in Sesimbra that I can use eg. hotel or shop address as a delivery and pick up address?

Or is there anywhere else that I can hire from?

Thank you

Julie

more
    • Frequency of 101 Bus

Almada Jul 7, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi. I found bus site earlier but now having trouble. Could you please give me link or tell me generally how often bus 101 runs in August on a Saturday and about how long it takes from Cacilhas to Cristo Rei? Thank you/obrigada.

more
    • Taxi from airport /Ferry to Lisbon/ Playgrond for Children

Costa de Caparica Jun 15, 2014 at 3:03 AM

I will be staying in a hotel at Cost da Caparica with my children in a couple of weeks.
      Do you have any idea about the cost for a taxi. Public transportation is not an option because of the time of arrival and traveling with two Children.

Can you give me any tips on playgrounds for the children?

I want tot visit Lisbon. I know there is a ferry that goes there. Is it better to take a taxi tot the ferry or can i get there by bus and what is the name of the busstop?

Yours sincerely, Sandy.

more
    • wifi in Costa da Caparica hotel

Costa de Caparica Jun 14, 2014 at 4:39 AM

we are travelling to the Coasta da Capaprica Hotel for two weeks. Will prob die without internet connection!! When I booked the hotel said it was in every room. Does anyone know from experience is it as bad as I have read in reviews subsequently? :(

more
    • gubbi1's Profile Photo

Name of bar?

by gubbi1 Online Now Jul 4, 2009 at 8:54 AM

Still on the hill when driving down to town you will pass a bar. It is maybe 400 meters away from the Pousada. Does anybody know the name of the place and do they have a web page? I have been there and enjoyed it very much. People were nice and joined my playing darts there. Much fun! Now I want to put the place on my page. Would be great if you could help me with the name.
      Thanks, Christian.

Here the rough position...
      maps.google.com/maps?q=38.37...