Alburquerque

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dress shops

Altea 10 hours ago

We recently visited Altea and I saw a dress in a dress shop window, we meant to go back but didn't have time! I'm back in the UK now but hoping to get in touch with the shop. Would anyone have any of the names of the dress hops there? It was on the Calle Conde road (beach side) and was just as you entered Altea. I've been looking on google earth but it may be a now shop as can't see it on there. Any help greatly appreciated.

more
    • Looking for a swimming squad to train with

Madrid Apr 21, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Looking for a swimming squad to train with

more
    • Hen Weekend

Santa Susana Apr 18, 2014 at 3:35 AM

Hi I am going on a hen weekend in May- Staying at saunta susana hotel. I am looking for a bar close to the hotel and close to some more livley bars.. Im hoping to get in contact with a bar to arrange some kind of decorations, vip area or something. Can anyone sugest anyuthing? Thanks

more
    • bus from malgrat to blanes

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi is it possible to get to Blanes from Malgrat by bus ?

more
    • vilanova park

Vilanova i la Geltru Apr 14, 2014 at 10:12 AM

What is the cheapest to get to aquopolis water park from the camp

more
    • any one going playa d'en bossa between 29th and 5th May 2014

Ibiza Apr 11, 2014 at 11:29 AM

going to go and stay for 3 night between the above dates, and seeing if any one else from uk going, be nice to meet up with like minded people

more
    • Free Flamenco in benalmadena?

Benalmádena Apr 5, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Where is the best place to watch Flamenco, free or cheap with children so not too late! Also we don't have a car so needs to be close to the centre.

more
    • price of this and things for kids

Torrevieja Apr 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi looking to go torrevieja next aug we have 2 kids who will be 1 and 5 we went benidorm last year and was surprised how cheap it was out there and there was loads for kids to do aswell.it was 1.50 € for pint and could get half roast chicken and chips or fish and chips for 5 € and kids meals were about 4€ with a drink and ice cream included, also supermarket food and drink was really cheap to could get 24 cans of local beer for 6 € also there were play parks on beach and also dotted around resort and there was also bouncy castle and trampolines you could go on for 1 €.what is there for kids to do in torrevieja is it similar to what we had in benidorm and what are prices of things there will it be more expensive than benidorm and if so how much more?any help be great and much apprceiated cheers.

more
    • Recommended sights and activities in the Cordoba area

Córdoba Yesterday

If anyone has any suggestions on activities and sights to see in the Cordoba to Cazorla area please let me know. I would love to spend about a half of day in the olive orchards - any suggestions? We plan on a day at the wilderness area in Cazorla, and visiting the sites in Cordoba. Please let me know of any hotels that would be great to stay at in this area. We will be in the area from 13 May until 18 May (with a car). Thank you.

more
    • open air market

Ayamonte Yesterday

what day is the open air market

more
    • Flights to Malaga

Jerez de la Frontera Apr 21, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Does Ryan Air fly to Malaga from Jerez? price? Duration of flight?

more
    • general prices

Malgrat de Mar Apr 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM

i'd like to know rough costs, from groceries to, the cost of a beer or a meal, any help would be appreciated!

more
    • general prices

Malgrat de Mar Apr 20, 2014 at 1:46 PM

i'd like to know rough costs, from groceries to, the cost of a beer or a meal, any help would be appreciated!

more
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

May Day[ May the first ]

Avilés Apr 20, 2014 at 1:31 PM

On the coastal towns of north Spain, Aviles etc, on May Day are they extra busy or dont they bother, I mean hotels, cafe/bars ,buses, and trains etc. Thanks for any answers.

more
    • Taxi for ten people with luggage.

Barcelona Apr 20, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Can i hire a taxi in advance for a trip from the airport to the hotel? We want to travel together , so are there large taxi vans. Or should we just que up in the taxi line?

more
    • Getting from the airport to Murcia

Murcia Apr 20, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me an economical way for three of us traveling together can get from the airport (Murcia) to Murcia town (Princessa area) please?

more
    • bus travel

Malgrat de Mar Apr 16, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Hi is it possible to get to blanes spain from Malgrat spain by bus?

more
    • Spain travel and wireless

Spain Apr 15, 2014 at 8:23 PM

I'm thinking about renting a mobile hotspot to get portable wireless (https://www.tepwireless.com/) or just find free WIFI where I can while traveling. How is the free wifi access in Spain, specially Seville, Barca, Madrid and Granada? Is it worth renting a hotspot for Spain travel? I'm finding that the hotels I may be staying at which have free wifi seem to not be reliable courtesy of reviews. Will mainly use this for my phone, will not be bringing a laptop or tablet.

more
    • Ibiza 2014

Ibiza Apr 14, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Any girls will be in playa d'en Bossa from 23 AUG TO 29 aug ,we are 2 guys from Egypt and like to invite girls for drink and may be smoke:)

more
    • PUBLIC TRANSPORT FROM RONDA TO ARACENA

Aracena Apr 14, 2014 at 1:18 PM

CAN I GET A TRAIN OR BUS FROM RONDA TO ARACENA

more
    • may 1 st in madrid

Madrid Apr 12, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Any suggestions what to to do in madrid on may 1st 2014? I have seen that all the museums , shops and markets are closed on this day. is everything closed for the entire day?

every answer will be highly aprreciated:-)

more
    • Bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia

Asturias Apr 12, 2014 at 4:26 AM

I am looking for a bus from Gijon to Santa Eulalia, can somebody help?

more
    • dinesh_nk's Profile Photo

Transportation in Spain

Spain Apr 10, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I want to know Ferries from Valencia to Ibiza and Ibiza to Barcelona or Ibiza to Mallorca or Flights from Ibiza to Barcelona and inter city Road Transportation in Spain

more
    • TRAVEL IN VALENCIA

Valencia Apr 9, 2014 at 3:38 AM

HOW I CAN GO IN YOUTH HOSTEL LOCATED IN THE VALENCIA CITY FROM THE AIRPORT IN THE NIGHT

more
    • What to do or see in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos?

Casas de los Pinos Apr 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM

We have a few hours to spend in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos on out way down to southern Spain. Is there something "must do or see" thing?

more