change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• mickfive's Profile Photo

coming to Burlington and I have no plans

Burlington Nov 28, 2015 at 6:25 PM

Hi there...My name is Alex, 28yrs....Im coming to Burlington Dec 2-6th. Had plans to meet down there with friends but they all backed off so Ill be down by myself. trying to make new friends and hangout during my stay. What are the places to absolutely visit and not miss to have a good time solo unless I meet some cool friends

• Crossing the border in Niagara Falls

Niagara Falls Nov 16, 2015 at 5:28 AM

I'm a Brazilian guy married to an American Citizen. We have three daughters, all of them have American citizenship. We're going to visit Niagara Falls in December. I know that my wife and my kids can cross the border. Is it possible to get a visa in Buiffalo? How long will it take to get the visa there?

Valmor Andreani

• Relocating -- safest area for SWF's

Kansas City Nov 13, 2015 at 9:48 AM

relocating from a suburb of Memphis Tennessee to Kansas City Missouri. Interested in a VERY safe area which would also proived walking to shopping, resturants, coffee shops etc. Brook Side? Crown City? River Market?  Interested in a "busy" people happening area with safety in mind...

• Closest rooms to beach/pool

Maui Nov 12, 2015 at 4:51 PM

what resorts have rooms closest to beach/pool and do any have outdoor showers?

• Rehearsal Dinner this July

Marathon Nov 11, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Looking for a nice restaurant that is not overly casual for a rehearsal dinner in July this year. Prob about 30 people. I the the Butterfly Cafe looks nice. Is there other options like this place?

• SnehalP's Profile Photo

Anyone in NYC ?

New York City Nov 11, 2015 at 9:19 AM

Keen to meet other travellers in nyc if you are looking for company. I am in nyc for a few weeks on a work assignment and really simply looking to connect with others. I love travelling and meeting new people from all walks of life.

• Abercrombie and fitch

Las Vegas Nov 1, 2015 at 9:37 PM

Where on the strip can i buy this perfume

• Travel by bus

Oklahoma City Nov 26, 2015 at 11:17 PM

How long does it take to travel from Oklahoma City to Dallas, Tx by bus?

• metrocard info

New York City Nov 22, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Hi New Yorkers. I would be grateful for your help.
      I will be arriving in New York on 21st December in the afternoon and leaving on the evening of the 28th.
      I will require a single trip from Jamaica into Manhattan on the E train to get to my hotel and then I want an 7 day card that I will use from the 22nd until my departure on the 28th.
      My question is, can I just take my single trip card and get it loaded at a booth for 7 days on the 22nd or is the 7 day card a different type? Many thanks. Roy.

• Is there any bars that offer transportation to ATT stadium for Dallas games ?

Fort Worth Nov 16, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Where is the best hotel to stay at if I dont want to drive ? ie most bars and restaurants ?

• attractions

Durant Nov 13, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Is there a bowling alley in Durant where a family could enjoy some fun?

• apuleuis's Profile Photo

Renting Bikes with Children

Washington D.C. Nov 12, 2015 at 6:44 PM

We'll be going to Washington DC with a 10 year old. I see a lot about the Capital Bikeshare, but do they have bikes for kids, or will we have to go through a different rental company?

• how to get to cruise ship port

Tampa Nov 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM

how do I get transport from Marion Transit Center to Tampa cruise ship port

• Free place with cabins and tepees in Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree National Park Nov 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM

He I am my friends (8 people) and me we're going to J-T for all day tomorrow and the night too.
      One of us have heard about a place that you can have free cabins like chalet and tepees. You just need to be there first to get it ! But problem nobody knows where that place is !
      Here is my question, anybody hear about this place and knows where it is please ?

Ps: I already call the park and visitor center in Joshua Tree they don't know about it.

• can you take photos in the memorial garden at graceland

Memphis Nov 11, 2015 at 2:49 PM

can i take photos at the memorial garden at graceland

• New Year's Eve.

New York City Nov 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

Hi. My wife and I fly out to New York on the 27th December and back to the UK on the 2nd January. We have our itinerary pretty well sorted but are struggling with what to do on NYE. We are staying on East 50th Street. My wife isn't a fan of fireworks so probably wouldn't enjoy Central Park and we do not want to spend a whole day standing in Times Square. We are young at heart mid 50's non-clubbing types and would like to go somewhere for a nice meal with possibly live music.Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thank you.

• mayt's Profile Photo

Holiday in Boston

Boston Nov 6, 2015 at 8:15 AM

We are planning to drive to Boston from Toronto this December for the Holiday season. Are the shops and museums open? This will be our first time to Boston and would like to see what Boston has to offer to tourists. Any suggestion as to what places to go, will be great. Thank you.

• Safety - hotel

Oklahoma City Nov 5, 2015 at 8:19 PM

What hotels and what areaof OKC is safe to stay for personal and vehicles parked over night?

• help please

South Lake Tahoe Nov 28, 2015 at 3:14 AM

hi me and my family will be visiting in a few days dec.7., do you think its safe to drive san francisco to south lake tahoe?

• Motorcycle trip

Louisiana Nov 24, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Looking to take week long motorcycle vacation with wife and friends, wondering about best time of year, places to stay(safe, affordable and place to park motorcycles. Places to see in and out of New Orleans

• Vacation home in Tahoe City?

Tahoe City Nov 24, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I'm considering buying a vacation home in Tahoe City having visited several times over the past few years.

My concern is the price of property there is high and I'm worried if I wanted to sell in 5-10 years time would I at least get my money back.

If you live there yourself or have any information on this it would be greatly appreciated!

• Snow concerns from Las Vegas to Flagstaff in mid January

Tucson Nov 22, 2015 at 7:54 AM

We are seniors and driving a rear wheel vehicle from Las Vegas to Tucson Arizona in mid January. What is the best route to Tucson to escape the snow if there is one? What is the fastest route to Flagstaff if the roads are clear? Thanks.

• Dimbox's Profile Photo

Where do Visitors in their 60s find the Nightlife?

Austin Nov 21, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I'll be in Austin in the middle of December and am attracted to the 6th Street District nightlife. In which bars/pubs/nightclubs would people, in their 60s, gather? I feel out of place in joints, where only kids in their 20s fill the place.

• Whistler22's Profile Photo

Rye Brook Nov 21, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Not sure if my post posted. I am looking to find out about local transportation in and around Rye Ny in December. Don't see where there is any local city bus service. Any recommendations would be appreciated, as need to keep it affordable.

• Best Airline

Washington D.C. Nov 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM

What is the best airline to take from Washington Dulles to Manilla? Traveling with wife and two boys 7 & 5. I'd pay a little more for a better service, comfort, and flight. Please let me know. Thank you.

• Long-term stay

by Sankris Online Now Aug 14, 2015 at 3:08 AM

I am probably moving to Albuquerque and want to visit for about a month before making a decision. Does anyone know which are the cleanest, safest hotels with small cooking areas? What about inexpensive dog-friendly hotels?

I am ok with a mostly-safe (not perfect) neighborhood. Amenities and services are not important -- I can turn down my own bed and skip the chocolates on my pillow! However, cleanliness is a must.

Any ideas?

2 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 2:05 AM
    • Vegan restaurants?

by Sankris Online Now Aug 14, 2015 at 2:47 AM

Is anyone in this group vegan? Which restaurants are best? Which ones are cheapest?

1 Answer Aug 14, 2015 at 9:36 AM
    • First visit

by jlgood Online Now Jul 28, 2015 at 12:56 PM

Hi everyone! I going to be visiting Albuquerque in a couple weeks and I'm looking for suggestions on nightlife and the best areas to stay. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 Answer Jul 28, 2015 at 2:43 PM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Albuquerque

by Dek39 Online Now Jun 13, 2015 at 11:50 AM

We will be staying a night in Albuquerque. Can any one recommend where to stay?
      Downtown? Midtown?

8 Answers Jun 16, 2015 at 9:36 AM
    • Safe and good neighborhood for tourist near University

by mmikerin Online Now Oct 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM

Hi all!
      So, I am coming to Albuquerque in November for two weeks. Can anyone suggest safe and nice neighborhood to stay. I will be visiting UNM so it would be great to be somewhere around. But, I also want to be able to go out at night without worrying about coming back home (using usual amount of precaution, of course).
      Thank you all!

2 Answers Oct 5, 2014 at 6:57 AM
    • scott66's Profile Photo

wind direction

by scott66 Online Now Oct 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM

What direction will the balloons drift?

3 Answers Oct 4, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    • MrsAnderson's Profile Photo

Driving to Truth or Consequences at night

by MrsAnderson Online Now Aug 8, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Is it safe to drive from Albuqueque to Truth or Consequences at night. We are coming over from Australia next month and can't make it until about 8 or 9pm. Wondering if it would be better to overnight in ABQ?

7 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 4:59 PM
    • ABQ to T or C

by kathk Online Now Jul 30, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I am flying to ABQ and have to get to T or C with a lot of luggage..........bus is fine ....train is fine....but I don't know if they run at all......and how they run and how to get to the stations from the airport with lots of bags.......let's start with: is it even possible.....

4 Answers Jul 30, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Walking in central ABQ

by JohanW Online Now Jul 10, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Is it generally safe to walk around in the central parts of Albuquerque in the evening? Not after sunset, but maby at 7.30-8 PM on a Sunday in July.

I will be staying at The Hotel Blue and I want to walk from Marble Brewery after a concert. Google Maps suggest that I walk at 2nd St NW and then on to Copper Ave NW or Central Ave SW to get to the hotel.

4 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 10:00 AM
    • JohanW's Profile Photo

Sandia Peak Tramway public transportation?

by JohanW Online Now Jul 10, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Is there any way to get to the tramway from the central parts of ABQ? Public bus? Tourist bus?

Is I take a taxi, is it easy to find a taxi at the tramway, when I want to get back to the central parts of the city?

I will be staying at a motel july 27:th, sunday. I will arrive by train and I donĀ“t drive.

2 Answers Jul 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM
    • discount stores in Albuquerque

by TuckerS6 Online Now Jun 14, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Back in 1994 or thereabouts was a discount store on the east side of Albuquerque and it closed down shortly after that...I'm trying to remember the had nice jewelry, and toys for children and many other items...does anyone remember the name?...It may have been on Juan Tabo,or in that vicinity?

2 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 9:14 AM
    • Places to visit in Alberquerque & New Mexico

by diptimistry79 Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Please tell me the things to do in New Mexico & alberquerque & around there.We are driving from houston to colorado & Planning to stop at alberquerque & New Mexico.

Dipti Mistry

3 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • Amtrak shuttle

by Jennings901 Online Now May 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Are there any hotels that have a shuttle from amtrak to the hotel?

2 Answers May 22, 2014 at 4:03 PM
    • Safe Reasonable Hotel

by jmcclelland Online Now Feb 15, 2014 at 11:58 PM

My daughter and I will be traveling through New Mexico next month. Albuquerque is our half way point of the trip and would like to stay overnight. The last time I stayed there, my son and I just picked a convenient motel off the interstate. BIG MISTAKE! Hotel had several rooms with crack heads. The neighborhood was scary - lots of homeless and other types wandering around. We even had a stranger come into our room because the desk clerk did not recode the key card!!! Please let me know which area convenient to I40 would be safe for two ladies.

4 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • Driving in Albuquerque

by poorrancher Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM

We are from rural Nebraska and would like to come and see Albuquerque. Any sights we should in no way miss? And can two old ranchers from Nebraska handle the traffic in Albuquerque?

7 Answers Mar 7, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • Transporation

by lorasantos Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I will be arriving at the airport, and need to get to Las Vegas, NM do you have an airport suttle service?
      And what would be the cost.

18 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Please, someone help me!!!

by Dawanna56 Online Now Sep 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

Hi, I have been to Albuquerque 3 times in the past year to visit my daughter and family. They moved there a little over a year ago. Two times we have driven there and in August I flew there. Every single time I've gone there I get very sick with diarrhea and vomiting. I mean REALLY sick. I had to go to the hospital in August due to being so dehydrated. No one can tell me why I keep getting sick. I don't get sick at home or anywhere else we travel to. If anyone has any idea please post and let me know. We are going to be going again Oct 5 and I am scared to death to go. Please help if you can. Thank you, Donna

17 Answers Jun 22, 2015 at 8:31 AM
    • GladToGoRose's Profile Photo

Any special events planned for June 4 - 7?

by GladToGoRose Online Now May 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I'll be in Albuquerque area from June 3 - June 7, 2013, just wondering if there are any special festivals, parades, etc. during this time period. I already have a balloon ride scheduled, can hardly wait.

3 Answers May 28, 2013 at 8:48 PM
    • adri57's Profile Photo

Itinerary question

by adri57 Online Now May 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Arriving in ABQ towards late afternoon, with the next full day to stay there, but actually don't want to miss out on Santa Fe before moving on. Staying at Best Western Rio Grande. We'll probably go into the Old town after our arrival in the late afternoon; any ideas where to eat some good NM chow? Better to stay in the center or is there anywhere decent near the hotel? And on day 2: is it realistic to travel to Santa Fe via the Turquoise Trail, coming back via El Camino Real? What's parking like in Santa Fe? Is it better to eat somewhere on the road before getting there? We also want to visit a pueblo but they all look as if the journey north of SF would add on miles/time to our day, taking away from the time spent in SF. Are there any interesting pueblos west of ABQ which we could visit on our way out on day 3? Not ones with guided tours.

15 Answers May 4, 2013 at 12:57 PM
    • Balloon Fiesta

by miss.argentina Online Now Sep 9, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hi! Any solo female attending this year's Balloon Fiesta? If so contact me I will be there on the 11th until the 14th.

• horse hair pottery

by lnhumphrey Online Now Jun 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I recently graceless to Colorado and was looking for some horse hail pottery. The pottery in Colorado was very expensive. My dad always brought me back a piece of horse hair pottery when he went elk hunting in new Mexico and I know he didn't pay much for them. Can anyone tell me where at in new Mexico I can get some that is not so expensive.?

• Daisylove's Profile Photo

Advice needed: Touring the Historical Route 66

by Daisylove Online Now Feb 29, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I will be travelling to Albuquerque and intent to do a touring along the Historical Route 66. I read that there are 3 section to the central ave, namely nob hill, downtown and old town.

1. May i know which section has the neon light along Central Avenue?
      2. May I know what is the best time of the day to do each section?

Thank you

10 Answers Mar 6, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    • kamalkrishkapoor's Profile Photo

Traveling guidance for places near Albuquerque

by kamalkrishkapoor Online Now Jan 30, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I have plans for traveling to below places: I will be reaching on 26th Feb noon and leaving on 29th noon so almost have 3 clear days. I am even willing to leave local sight seeing in Albuquerque. I would like to know how to cover these places economically like bus and train and how much time it will take

Santa fe

7 Answers Jan 31, 2012 at 8:39 AM
    • kamalkrishkapoor's Profile Photo

Wish to travel Albuquerque and Santa Fe in February end any tips

by kamalkrishkapoor Online Now Jan 28, 2012 at 9:44 AM

Would love to know the following:

What are the safe areas to stay and average hotel cost for a budget traveler like me

How many days are required to cover Albuquerque, Santa Fe and any other interesting place nearby

What is the economical way to cover all this ( rail, bus , local traveling etc)

Where to eat authentic good food

10 Answers Jan 28, 2012 at 11:30 PM

by REGINASSOSA Online Now Jul 29, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Hello Albuquerque!!
      I am from the BAY AREA and will be in your
      city from 08/10/2011 to 08/15/2011 and I
      would like to go to a club that has a DJ
      that spins HOUSE MUSIC.Please send me
      in the right direction

1 Answer Sep 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM
    • EurMeet's Profile Photo

Which Hotel?

by EurMeet Online Now Jun 27, 2011 at 7:57 AM

I'm visiting ABQ in early November. Looking for accommodation which will give reasonably easy access to eateries, Downtown and Old Town as I am a non-driver (will use public transport and some tours).

Please comment on the following with regards to location and access to Alvarado Transportation Centre :

1 Embassy Suites, 1000 Woodward Place NE
      2 Hote Blue, 717 Central Ave NW
      3 Econo Lodge Downtown, 817 Central Ave NE
      4 Doubletree Hotel, 201 Marquette Ave NW
      5 Silver Moon Lodge, 918 Central SW

Looking forward to reading your replies!

5 Answers Sep 6, 2011 at 8:07 PM
    • grisslehamn's Profile Photo

Lake for swimming or take a dip

by grisslehamn Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 8:28 AM

Closest water hole from ABQ ?

9 Answers Apr 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM
    • kongying's Profile Photo

first time in new mexico,ALB

by kongying Online Now Apr 6, 2011 at 12:27 PM

im planning to arrive next few weeks. this is very last minute .. can anyone suggest any tours that i can sign up to?
      i prefer to tour by myself without a tour, but i cant drive..
      Do you have advices/directions for me to visit some of the places stated below:
      1. White sands
      2. Ice caves.
      3. Aztec ruins

Really appreciate your replies..

5 Answers Sep 6, 2011 at 8:12 PM

Albuquerque motels

by grisslehamn Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 1:32 AM

Im thing of staying at one of these 3 motels:
      Americas Best Value Inn
      Econo Lodge
      Stardust Inn
      All at Central Ave (close to Miltons Restaurant).

one week early july, im a tourist from sweden.

19 Answers Mar 30, 2011 at 2:55 AM

Downtown Inn

by grisslehamn Online Now Mar 24, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Do you know if this hotel is a ok place to stay at, and do you know if they have water in the pool in july?

Thank you so much

Mats, Sweden

a tourist from europe coming to abq in july

5 Answers Mar 24, 2011 at 4:03 AM