Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• herdygerdy's Profile Photo

House prices...

Skagen Dec 16, 2014 at 3:06 AM

Hi

I'd really appreciate an idea of house prices in Skagen. Both to buy and to rent.

Also, is there a local board or paper where houses are advertised?

Many thanks

more
    • transportation to hirtshals

by gabpey Online Now Jun 18, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Hi! i need to go from aalborg airport to hirtshals on sunday. By train or bus, how do i do this?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2014 at 11:20 AM
    • Luggage storage

by iterAA Online Now Feb 23, 2014 at 2:25 AM

On the web i found out that there is possibility to hire box for luggage storage in main train station in Alborg. I would like to know for how long can be hired this box (i need to store my luggage for about 1 week), how big are this boxes and what are the approximately prices? Can be such box reserved in advance or there is always plenty of boxes and there is not likely to run out of them?

Is there any other posibility to store your lagguage in Alborg? I plan to make a cycling trip with bycicle for about 1 week and the Allborg will be start and end point. Due to this fact i need to store major part of my luggae during this period.

3 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 5:53 AM
    • Where would they keep records from the 1800's to about 1950?

by audrey9674 Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I've recently started trying to find out more about Aalborg. My great grandmother was born there in the 1880's and I'd like to find out more about her family, the Rasmussens. I know in the early 1900's the Rasmussens lived on Lille Nygade. So I'm also interested in any information about Lille Nygade.

4 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM
    • nowthensister's Profile Photo

A few hours to kill

by nowthensister Online Now May 5, 2013 at 3:54 AM

Hi all I have a few hours to kill in Alborg next week any suggestions thanks

4 Answers May 5, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    • ryanair flights

by theboss66 Online Now Jul 31, 2010 at 5:51 PM

How much are return flights from London to Aalbory, denmark for the months of July - August, thanks

4 Answers Aug 1, 2010 at 3:48 AM
    • Hiring a taxi or driver for longer trip

by pmclaugh Online Now Jul 29, 2010 at 5:17 AM

Is it possible to hire a driver or taxi to take me from Copenhagen to Aalborg? How do I find out price and a reputable company? I also may want a ride back from Aalborg to Copenhagen after a few days...thanks!

6 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    • Any Indian Restaurant in Alborg

by srivastava Online Now Dec 9, 2008 at 2:11 AM

Is there any Indian restaurant in Alborg? If so, what is their address/telephone number?

• radiotilts's Profile Photo

from Ålborg to arhus

by radiotilts Online Now Oct 16, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I would like to ask maybe someone is going from Ålborg to Arhus Airport in the sunday 19th of October? If you are going in this direction maybe also you could pick up?

4 Answers Nov 20, 2008 at 7:11 AM
    • vichatherly's Profile Photo

Aarhus to Aalborgby train

by vichatherly Online Now Sep 9, 2008 at 6:56 AM

Hi there,

i'm landing in Aarhus airport late September morning and need to get to Aalborg. is there a regular train I can catch?

Thanks

5 Answers Sep 10, 2008 at 5:54 AM
    • vichatherly's Profile Photo

Aalborg or Aarhus

by vichatherly Online Now Aug 28, 2008 at 3:25 PM

I'm heading to Aalborg in September for the football. Where do reckon the best place to stay would be as some of the lads are staying in Aarhus instead of Aalborg?

Cheers

Vic

5 Answers Aug 29, 2008 at 6:24 AM
    • From Hirtshals to Aalborg in public transport

by Sab2311 Online Now Jul 11, 2007 at 3:06 AM

Hi everybody ??? I will be travelling from Stavanger to Hirtshals and then i need to go from there to Aalborg. Is there any transportation ? If so how much is it ?

Thank you for your help, i found a site but it is only in Danish.

6 Answers Aug 3, 2007 at 1:58 PM
    • JonSnow's Profile Photo

Bus in Aalborg

by JonSnow Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 1:32 AM

Next month I´ll go to Aalborg to spend one month at the university (Department of Life Sciences). As I see in the map that my accomodation (Teknisk skoles kollegium, Øster Uttrupvej) is far away from my campus of the university (Sohngaardsholmsvej), and I guess I won't have a bike, I think I'll have to use the bus from one place to the other. I'd be grateful if you could tell me which is the most adequate bus line that I could take.

Thanks

Fran

1 Answer Jan 22, 2007 at 11:45 PM
    • Getting away...

by NilesC Online Now Sep 1, 2006 at 5:43 AM

I am after any ideas on how to best get from Ålborg to Helsinki, Finland?
      I haven't been able to find any direct flights, but any form of travel that is reasonably quick and easy (ie. don't need to change transportation 10 times on the way) would do. How would this journey be with a car? Is it doable?
      Please help me with this dilemma.....Many thanks!

5 Answers Sep 2, 2006 at 6:51 AM
    • kimia942's Profile Photo

Campsite

by kimia942 Online Now Jun 1, 2005 at 3:19 PM

Hello,
      we are 5 students and we are going to alborg with bike and for camping.
      I just want to know where can we camp and shall we pay ? and if you introduce some where and it was rainy is there anywhere around to jump there and run away from rain ? please give me any information which you think I might need to know :)

Is there anybody here who lives in Alborg and would accept us to camp at their garden?
      thanks alot
      Kimia.

1 Answer Jul 30, 2008 at 12:24 AM
    • About a boat

by Roberto80 Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 3:42 PM

Hi people Some times ago i have been told from many sources that there is some boat called "the bot of love" where there is a lot of fun during the weekend. I remember that this boat leave from alborg or from copenhagen but i am not sure. Maybe it's a boat that connect two other citis of scandinavia. Does anybody know anything about this boat? Tak med venlig hilsen Roberto

1 Answer Oct 12, 2004 at 1:22 AM
    • forgot to ask about beaches

by Roberto80 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 2:13 PM

Are there beaches or swimming pools or some other places (possibly crowdy) in Aalborg where the danes used to go during the day in august? Bye

4 Answers Aug 3, 2007 at 1:50 PM
    • About nighlife

by Roberto80 Online Now Jun 26, 2004 at 1:59 PM

I'll have to go to Aalborg in august and i was wondering if the nightleif is the same as the rest of the year. The rest of the year was wonderful expecially june but i have never been in august. I'm a little afraid to find it empty because the people go to warmer places during the summer. Thanks Bye Bye

5 Answers Jul 1, 2004 at 12:47 PM
    • inawb's Profile Photo

Shopping in Ålborg

by inawb Online Now Apr 6, 2003 at 7:29 AM

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advices about where the best shopping areas in Ålborg are...I'm going there in two weeks and I'm really lokking forward to it.

3 Answers Apr 6, 2003 at 9:26 AM