Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sindar225's Profile Photo

Swimming in June?

Calpe 12 hours ago

Hi everybody!

I'm going to spend some days in Calpe in the beginning of June, but I'm not sure if I should take swimming suit or not? ;-)) Is the sea warm enough for swimming?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • Shanneong's Profile Photo

la tomatina

Buñol Apr 28, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Hi there,

I try to look for the information of Tomato Festival of before and after the event in Bunol town. Is it worth arrive the town one day before and after so that to enjoy the overall festival atmosphere rather than just focus on the highlight (throwing tomato).

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Shanne

more
    • entertainment

by patblunt Online Now Jul 1, 2014 at 8:00 AM

hi is there a place with family entertainment ofhi is there a place with family entertainment of an evening ages 16 to 2 plus adults an evening ages 16 to 2 plus adults

1 Answer Jul 2, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    • accomodation

by perpulchra47 Online Now Jul 11, 2011 at 3:59 AM

Hi
      am hoping to visit in September but am struggling to find an appartment.
      Can anyone help in pointing me towards finding this type of accomodation?

1 Answer Jul 11, 2011 at 7:24 AM
    • First time to Albir. A few questions plz.

by bluerose1952 Online Now Jul 3, 2011 at 3:44 PM

We will be staying at the Albir oasis park.Which are mobile homes...Can anyone tell me a little about it and its location and surroundings?..I have some mobility issues and i wondered if that might be a problem.Will we need to go to the Mercadona in la cala to stock up or are there good supermarkets in Albir selling fresh seafood?

We are a couple in our late fiftys and although we like a good time we also like to chill and watch the world go by.

What i have seen and read about Albir i think we are going to like it& im looking forward to our impending trip.

Cheers.
      Sue.AKA Bluerose.

• Whats Albir really like

by brad64 Online Now Feb 24, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Hi,

I hear so many mixed stories about albir,my family and i are looking to visit the area for a long holiday but i keep hearing very mixed views from people who have visited the area.I find it hard to make my mind up.Maybe i will just visit somewhere else instead.
      Is the beach made from shingles and not sand?
      Anyone shed any light on the mater

Regards

Brad64

1 Answer Mar 2, 2007 at 7:01 AM