Alberobello

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• MSC PREZIOSA-MAY 3-EASTERN MED FROM VENICE

by Jaffa32 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I have walking difficulties and have a problem finding a suitable and reasonable excursion to Alberobello. Is it possible to just get off the ship's excursion coach, walk a little and then back to the coach. Or do the coaches circumnavigate the village and meet passengers, who have had to walk all the way through it, the other other end?

more
    • MSC PREZIOSA-MAY 3-EASTERN MED FROM VENICE

by Jaffa32 Online Now Mar 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM

I have walking difficulties and have a problem finding a suitable and reasonable excursion to Alberobello. Is it possible to just get off the ship's excursion coach, walk a little and then back to the coach. Or do the coaches circumnavigate the village and meet passengers, who have had to walk all the way through it, the other other end?

12 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 11:44 AM
    • lettychuffy's Profile Photo

Alberobello July

by lettychuffy Online Now May 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Hi
      I was thinking of visiting Alberobello about the 19th July
      I would like to travel from Liverpool or Manchester airport.
      What is the best flight to take.I would prefer direct
      I have only seen a flight and i would have to stop in Rome or Milan
      thank you for your help
      Letty

2 Answers May 24, 2012 at 3:30 AM
    • easyout4u's Profile Photo

transportaion from alberebello to sorrento

by easyout4u Online Now Jul 24, 2008 at 9:28 PM

How do I get from alberebello to sorrento or salerno by train.Do I need to go back to the train station in foggia or can I leave from somewhere else. Thanks

train or bus ?

by easyout4u Online Now Jul 14, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Sorry about that last question. My right question to ask is how can I get from the foggia train station to the nearest bus station that will take me to a small town castelnouvo della daunia. thanks

bus travel or train ?

by easyout4u Online Now Jul 14, 2008 at 7:46 PM

Hi, to all u travelers. How can I get from foggia's train station to the nearest bus station. From there I want to go to the town of alberobello.

bicycle or scooter rentals

by easyout4u Online Now Jul 13, 2008 at 6:54 AM

Hi to all u travelers. Going to alberebello and like to know if they have bicycle or scooter rentals there.If they do is it a place that u would do it in. Or is it best to just walk around.Is it a small town,with little traffic is there much to see ? thanks

• hivaoa1's Profile Photo

a nice bed&breakfast or guesthouse???

by hivaoa1 Online Now Jun 7, 2008 at 6:16 AM

Hello, I need to find a b&b or guesthouse (clean, possibly with air cond) for 2 nights on august 15-16 in alberobello. any suggestions?
      we will have a car, so no problem with driving

thank u in advance

• metteks's Profile Photo

Transport from Alberobello to Matera?

by metteks Online Now May 9, 2005 at 1:47 AM

Now I give up.
      All those different compagnies running the trains and busses give me headache.
      Isn´t there one page where it is possible to find out about all traffic in Italy?

Well, I want to find out if busline between Alberobello and Matera? What compagny run it, and how often?

2 Answers May 13, 2005 at 12:48 AM
    • metteks's Profile Photo

Bicycle rent in Alberobello?

by metteks Online Now May 9, 2005 at 1:36 AM

Is it possible to rent bicycles in Alberobello?
      I noticed that some hotels have bicycles for rent, but we will be staying at the camp-site, so I don´t think we can use that option.

We want to rent bikes, to get around the countryside, is it a good idea? Is the terrain good for biking, and how is the traffic?

• how to get there?

by munro4 Online Now May 6, 2005 at 5:01 AM

hey everyone, im planning to visit alberobello along with martina franca and hopefully le grotte di castellana from brindisi but i dont know how to get there?? any clues? thanx.

1 Answer May 6, 2005 at 6:29 AM