Albenga

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safe location for one night

Genoa Apr 17, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Hi, I have read Genoa can be dicey at night. We are staying just one night before getting train to Levanto.
      We love eating out in authentic restaurants, so, looking for safe accommodation near good (authentic/local) restaurants

Thanks

more
    • car service

La Spezia Apr 4, 2015 at 4:14 PM

car service from Pisa airport to La Spezia

more
    • waterdrop's Profile Photo

bus to the Lardarina

Corniglia Apr 21, 2015 at 7:19 AM

is there a bus that runs to & from the Lardarina in Corniglia?

more
    • Places to visit in Liguria

Liguria Apr 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Hello everyone!

I am planning on staying in Liguria for a full week in May. We chose Rapallo as a base city to stay in and travel around the region from there since we will have a car. We already visited the area a few years ago and really enjoyed our time. We visited beautiful places like Santa Margherita, Camogli, and Portofino.

We're wondering this time what to visit and where to go. We have a feeling that the region offers a lot more than the main highlights I mention above and need your valuable input and suggestions.

Thanks in advance for making our (second) trip to Liguria a memorable one!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Lavender field and wineries

Liguria Apr 5, 2015 at 8:41 AM

Hi,

I wonder if there is any lavender field and/or wineries in the Liguria region. We will stay in Levanto and visit CT park but is also interested in lavender field and wineries.

I've searched on Google and some say it is impossible to find lavender in Italy and some say I can.
      Anyone here?

We will be there in the middle of May.

more
    • Hotel in Cinque Terre or Levanto

Liguria Mar 30, 2015 at 2:11 AM

I´m going to Cinque Terre in the middle of May and has been looking for at hotel in one of the five villages, preferable Monterosso. But that was a difficult task so now we have been looking outside the park, ie Levanto.
      Is it okay to stay in Levanto or is it wrong decision to stay there?
      Is Cinque Terre easy accessible from Levanto? Is the Cinque Terre rail pass valid from Levanto to Cinque Terre? Is Levanto a nice city?

Anyone who have a hotel to recommend in Cinque Terre and/or Levanto?
      A hotel which is not listed on the big booking sites…

more
    • santa margherita ligure to nice

Santa Margherita Ligure Apr 24, 2015 at 11:00 PM

Hi i would like to buy a train ticket from santa margherita to nice however Trenitalia doesnt list Santa Margherita Ligure. Does it go by another name or is there another website i could book on?

more
    • diano mariena Italian Riviera

by claireodette Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 7:56 AM

Hello I am going to be there for the month of may is anyone there who wants to meet up?

• General information for visit

by Katiekingham Online Now Apr 18, 2006 at 2:56 AM

We are visiting the area near Albenga, staying in the mountains north of Albenga during June. Has anyone visited this area? Any recommendations for reasonably priced Italian food (where the locals eat!), and walks / trips in the area? We have a small Italian Greyhound, who would need to accompany us to restaurants, bistros etc. so any knowledge on this would also be helpful.
      Many thanks.

1 Answer Apr 20, 2006 at 5:33 AM