change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JohnPaulla's Profile Photo

Cruise ship dock in Albany, WA

by JohnPaulla Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 8:48 AM

My wife and I arriving into Albany on 15 Mar on the Rhapsody of the Seas (RCI). Does any VTér know where cruise ships are docked and how far is it to centres of attractions ? What could we do on a Sunday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. ? Thanks in advance.

3 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    • Traveling to Albany from NY

by jingup3 Online Now Nov 6, 2005 at 1:16 PM

Hi Everyone, can you plz tell me what is the cheapest way to travel from NY city to Albany. Does Subway go there?
      Please also tell me about cheap hotels there.
      Thank you.

2 Answers Nov 6, 2005 at 4:08 PM
    • DavidUK's Profile Photo

Pay as you go sims?

by DavidUK Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Staying with friends in Albany soon and was wondering if it is possible to buy 'pay as you go' sim cards for your mobile. I can phone what would be a local number and get great rates back to the UK via what is technically a calling card. Any advice would be appreciated.

3 Answers Jan 31, 2005 at 1:35 AM
    • Where can I find info on Albany, Australia?

by cardsfan66 Online Now Feb 11, 2004 at 3:48 PM

I will be traveling to albany in a few years and was wanting to get some travel info on this town. I am also interested in getting info on the aborigines in the area. Is there a place that would send me the information in the mail, or is there a organization that could just email me back and forth answering questions? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Karen

8 Answers Jul 12, 2010 at 4:56 AM