change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jesperp's Profile Photo

Tirana New Railway Station

Tirana Apr 28, 2015 at 10:36 AM

How far are they with the construction of the railway station? Is there anyone here who knows when the station do open?

more
    • emmyyy's Profile Photo

From Macedonia to Albania and back

Tirana Apr 18, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Dear all,
      I am planning to go from Ohrid, Macedonia to Tirana during May and back to Skopje in a couple of days.
      I checked the buses from Ohrid to Tirana. But didn't find enough info on buses from Tirana to Skopje. Any help there on time, frequency, cost and should I prebook or not ??
      Thanks in advance.

more
    • Small appliances

Tirana Apr 12, 2015 at 2:21 AM

Hi,
      Can you recommend where to buy small appliances like electric Kettle's and Coffee making equipment

more

Popular Albania Travel Answer Locations

Tirana New Railway Station

Tirana Apr 28, 2015 at 10:36 AM

How far are they with the construction of the railway station? Is there anyone here who knows when the station do open?

• emmyyy's Profile Photo

From Macedonia to Albania and back

Tirana Apr 18, 2015 at 7:30 AM

Dear all,
      I am planning to go from Ohrid, Macedonia to Tirana during May and back to Skopje in a couple of days.
      I checked the buses from Ohrid to Tirana. But didn't find enough info on buses from Tirana to Skopje. Any help there on time, frequency, cost and should I prebook or not ??
      Thanks in advance.

• Small appliances

Tirana Apr 12, 2015 at 2:21 AM

Hi,
      Can you recommend where to buy small appliances like electric Kettle's and Coffee making equipment

1 Answer Apr 12, 2015 at 5:12 AM
    • 95countries's Profile Photo

Shkoder to Skopje

Shkoder Mar 27, 2015 at 9:52 AM

Is there a single bus station in Shkoder to travel to Skopje or does one just need to select from among the many private ones?

• Kelcyre to Berat

Berat Mar 17, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Has anyone travelled this road recently? What condition is it in?

Thanks

• camp by the lake

Shkoder Mar 10, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Is it possible to camp freely on the shores of the Shkoder lake? I'm looking for a place to spend one night in Shkoder next summer and I don't want to spend money on hotels or campings.

1 Answer Mar 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM

Bus service "Durrës to Berat"

Albania Feb 1, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Does the bus run from Durrës to Berat?

1 Answer Feb 2, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Train times on the railway line ”Durrës - Tirana"

Albania Jan 30, 2015 at 4:35 AM

Fits these train times on this page in reality en.rail.cc/train-connection/...

3 Answers Jan 31, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Guesthouse Pension Andrea

Tirana Jan 27, 2015 at 4:56 AM

Is there anyone here who can recommend Guesthouse Pension Andrea?

2 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 6:30 AM

Guesthouse Pension Andrea

Tirana Jan 27, 2015 at 3:17 AM

Can this place "Guesthouse Pension Andrea" in Tirana recommended?

1 Answer Jan 27, 2015 at 3:43 AM
    • Transfer from Tirana to Kotor via Podgorica

Tirana Jan 23, 2015 at 8:26 AM

After a 2 night hotel stay in Tirana at the beginning of July my husband and I (seniors) want a private transfer to Kotor area via Podgorica. Can anyone recommend a tour company or taxi that could do this?

2 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Muslim holidays in Albania

Albania Jan 23, 2015 at 7:02 AM

Do the trains run on Muslim holidays and what about the shops opening hours on Muslim holidays?

4 Answers Jan 26, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Public transport in Albania on September 24, 2015.

Albania Jan 22, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Is there public transportation on the Muslim holiday on Sept. 24, 2015?

2 Answers Jan 23, 2015 at 7:21 AM
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

What to do in 2 days visit at tirana

Tirana Jan 17, 2015 at 1:06 AM

Coming to Tirana on 28.2.15 can u help with tips on what is best to see / do ?

1 Answer Jan 17, 2015 at 1:31 AM
    • Mgashark's Profile Photo

Two days at Titans , coming 28.2.15

Tirana Jan 16, 2015 at 9:03 AM

Coming on 28.2.15 for 2 days, can someone recommend me the best things to do ther ?

• earplugs in Albania?

Albania Jan 15, 2015 at 4:11 PM

Do you need earplugs as in Indonesia for the morning wakeup?

3 Answers Jan 16, 2015 at 12:30 AM
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Car Rental in Albania and Montenegro

Albania Jan 11, 2015 at 12:20 AM

I am planning a road trip to Montenegro and Albania (with a possibly detour to Macedonia) in August with my daughter. The plan is to fly in to Dubrovnik and home from Corfu. We will stay close to the coast in both countries for sun and swinnimg, but also plan to visit Ohrid, Berat and Gjirokaster

I do not drive myself, and my daughter is 23 years old and have had her driver’s license for less than one year.

1. We would like to rent a car in Kotor, Montenegro and return it in Saranda, Albania, before entering the ferry to Corfu. Can anyone recommend a car rental company which will allow us to take the car to all countries mentioned above, and where the driver is allowed to have had the license for less than a year?
      2. I have had no luck in finding Saranda as a drop off point for the car searching several big car rental companies. Should I search for another city in southern Albania instead?
      3. Another option, less preferably, is to rent one car in Kotor and drop it the same place, and go by bus to Tirana and rent a new car there. But I have only found car rental companies (Avis, Hertz, Sixt) which demand the driver to have had the license for more than a year. Can anyone recommend a car rental company in Kotor who allows the driver to have had the license for less than a year?
      4. Can anyone recommend a car rental company in Tirana who allows the driver to have had the license for less than a year and where we can drop the car near Saranda? And preferably one who allows us to take the car to Macedonia.

We have not yet booked the flight tickets, so going home from Tirana can be an option if so makes the car rental situation easier.

Since the questions regard both Albania and Montenegro I am posting the same post in both forums.

Thanks from Lena

3 Answers Apr 10, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Bus timetable for Albania

Albania Dec 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Can anyone help me with a bus timetable for the country?

2 Answers Dec 25, 2014 at 1:21 PM
    • Getting in Albania (Shkoder) coming from Podgorica

Shkoder Nov 19, 2014 at 3:32 AM

What's the best way to get to Koplik or Skhoder coming from Montenegro? I've read there's a bus that goes via Ulcinj, but I see that's quite a detour. Aren't there any buses connecting Podgorica to Koplik/Skhoder passing lake Skhoder by the northern shore?

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 19, 2014 at 12:19 PM
    • Lawser's Profile Photo

Suggest places in Albania

Albania Sep 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Hello friends. I'm Indian. i'm planning to visit Albania this November. So suggest me good places
      to visit. and I'll get any racism problem there. because i'm not white. any Indians are there. Thanks in advance.

4 Answers Nov 1, 2014 at 1:03 PM
    • mayada22's Profile Photo

Where can I find drivers speak English in Albania?

Albania Sep 12, 2014 at 5:42 AM

hello
      plz help me i want driver he can speak english in albania
      Where can I find drivers speak English in Albania?

4 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 1:47 AM
    • mayada22's Profile Photo

How can I find drivers he can speak Arabic in Tirana?

Tirana Sep 11, 2014 at 3:00 AM

hi
      iam from jordan i want visit tirana but i need driver he can speake arabic
      plz help me

2 Answers Sep 11, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • From Skhodra to Sarande

Albania Sep 4, 2014 at 4:04 AM

Hello again! I'm in Skhodra now and my aim is to go to Sarande on Saturday. I saw that there might be a bus to Durres at approx. 7.15 am and a bus from Durres to Sarande at approx. 11.00 am. Is there anyone who could confirm to me that these buses exist and that this is doable? I'd prefer going through Durres than Tirane.

Thanks a bunch!

Karoliina

ps. Albania is amazing!

1 Answer Sep 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM
    • What does Ritje mean?

Albania Sep 2, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Hello! This might be a very silly question but today I went to a restaurant in Tirana and the receipt I got had this "Ritje 5%" in it. Is it a service fee (gratuity) or something else? Tried to google but ended up finding nothing. I just want to make sure I understood it correctly. Please, help an idiot!

6 Answers Sep 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    • Shkoder to Ulcinj

Shkoder Aug 31, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hi together,

I am planning to go from Shkoder to Ulcinj on the 18th of September. I just found one time table which is saying there is a bus departuring at 11:30 from Shkoder and arriving at 13:00 in Ulcinj. The problem is, I have to keep on from Ulcinj to Kotor, and the bus over there is starting at 13:00. So most likely I would miss the bus. So anybody of you knows another way to come from Shkoder to Ulcinj?

Best

2 Answers Sep 1, 2014 at 10:16 AM
    • zozzo's Profile Photo

From Dubrovnik to Montenegro and Albania

Vlore Aug 30, 2014 at 3:55 AM

Greetings,

Tomorrow, 31.08. we're arriving to Dubrovnik airport @ 13:10 and would like to share a ride from there towards Montenegro, Ulcinj preferably, but anywhere down south is also fine. Our destination is Vlore in Albania, with stops at Skhoder and Tirana. It's two of us, me (Croatian) and my Finnish girlfriend. Also, we're going back from Vlore next Sunday 07.09. to Dubrovnik (airport). So, if anyone is going down that route, wants some good company and maybe share a ride feel free to contact me here in inbox or @ zozzo13@gmail.com.

Cheers

Božo

• zozzo's Profile Photo

Tirana Aug 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Greetings,

Tomorrow, 31.08. we're arriving to Dubrovnik airport @ 13:10 and would like to share a ride from there towards Montenegro, Ulcinj preferably, but anywhere down south is also fine. Our destination is Vlore in Albania, with stops at Skhoder and Tirana. It's two of us, me (Croatian) and my Finnish girlfriend. Also, we're going back from Vlore next Sunday 07.09. to Dubrovnik (airport). So, if anyone is going down that route, wants some good company and maybe share a ride feel free to contact me here in inbox or @ zozzo13@gmail.com.

Cheers

Božo

• zozzo's Profile Photo

Shkoder Aug 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Greetings,

Cheers

Božo

• Going to Podgorica Airport

Tirana Aug 20, 2014 at 11:15 AM

What would be the cost to travel by taxi from Shkodra to Podgorica Airport and vice-versa? Any taxi agency for recommendation?

1 Answer Aug 20, 2014 at 12:33 PM
    • Nightlife in September

Sarande Aug 18, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Hello ,I'm fixing to visit saranda in September with a few of my friends ,I was wondering how is the nightlife ,clubs and events during this time of the year ?

2 Answers Aug 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM