Alba Iulia

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dracula shopping?

Targoviste Apr 10, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I'm in targoviste for the first time, the guidebooks said this is one of the Romanian towns that has capitalized on the Dracula connection the most. I'm a vampire fan, and I like to find cute little gift shops to buy this stuff, but I'm not having any luck. What area of town do I go to?

more
    • Wool shops

Bucharest Mar 18, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Is there anywhere in Bucharest I can buy wool for knitting.

more
    • Please, give me an advice ...

Bucharest Apr 15, 2014 at 8:03 AM

Hello,
      I will travel from 1 June 2014 in Greece Paralia Katerini resort, but I go there with Express International Line bus. It is going from Bucharest to Athens. The bus does not go directly in Paralia Katerini. I will get down near the town of Katerini at Olympus Plaza station.
      How can I get to Paralia Katerini from Olympus Plaza- bus ? I think that taxi is expensive...I will have baggage...is very hard!!!....what is the price of a normal bus ticket from Katerini to Paralia Katerini? per person...
      Thanks a lot ! Flory

more
    • SoumyaB's Profile Photo

Confused regarding tour plan

Romania Mar 24, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Hi...
      Could anyone please give me an idea on how much time I should keep aside to visit these places: Bucharest, Sighisoara, Brasov, Timisoara or Cluj. We would like if any of you can provide us with a definite tour plan. We would also like to include some other places inside Romania and maybe Budapest and/or Prague. Our journey would be of 12 days approximately. Also being students we would like to travel with a tight budget,
      SB

more
    • Translator needed

by magyarvandor Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 2:49 AM

Hello All,

I'm looking to do some family/geneology research at the regional archive in Alba Iulia and at a church in the small town of Berghin nearby. However, I don't speak Romanian or German, but do speak some Hungarian. Can anyone give any advice as to finding someone who can do some translation/interpretation for me?

Eric

1 Answer Apr 22, 2006 at 6:51 AM
    • margelatu's Profile Photo

Only me ?

by margelatu Online Now Sep 17, 2003 at 3:46 AM

Alba Iulia is a important city in Romania. Only me post in this location ?

3 Answers Dec 22, 2004 at 3:22 AM