Alba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• why???

by gaarderk Online Now Aug 21, 2008 at 6:52 PM

I`ve just come back from a trip to alba and had an excellent time at the vincafe. wanted to check out the website but it was password protected. WHY?

1 Answer Aug 22, 2008 at 1:17 AM
    • Transportation to alba and surrounds

by redsyrah Online Now Jul 1, 2008 at 6:38 PM

We are planning on visiting Alba for 4 days in September and are not sure whether to travel by trains or hire a car.

We can visit Alba either before or after Cinque Terre, and then travelling onto France to either Paris or Beaune depending on whether or not we drive or travel by train.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best choice and route, and if its better to have a car for Alba?

Thanks

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 1:54 PM
    • There is this one great store in Alba...

by aceq Online Now Dec 14, 2007 at 5:35 PM

where I saw a very good quality men's clothing under the brand of B&B (Bruce&B-something, I believe)... THe store is located on the main street where a busy market unfolds on Saturday. I really loved what I saw, but didn't have time to check this out properly and have the brand written down.

Sorry for this lame question, but would you help me with either the name of the brand or the name and phone number of this store?...

It's a very posh store with an unusual entrance featuring some sort of a gallery...

thanks much for your help
      Ace

1 Answer Dec 16, 2007 at 5:59 AM
    • Day trip from Milan to Alba

by jinxim Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 9:30 AM

My friend and I are hoping to do a day trip from Milan to Alba on October 26. What is the fastest way to do this?

3 Answers Sep 11, 2007 at 11:36 AM