Alaska Travel Answers

change location
Thakurji's Profile Photo

How good is : Alaska Vacation Store"any experience

by Thakurji Online Now Jul 4, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Pl tell HOw good "Alaska Vacation Store"travel agency in Anchorage. ?
http://www.alaskavacationstore.com/
I want to travel Alaska and want to take planned customized itinerary tour. Some body recommended me this agency other say this not good . Pl advise.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RickinDutch's Profile Photo

Re: How good is : Alaska Vacation Store

by RickinDutch Online Now Feb 14, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Haven't heard of them so not really qualified to answer. But I live in Alaska and looking through their website, their advice and view of various towns around Alaska seem solid. Many independant visitors to Alaska do their own research and then make their own arrangements.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: How good is : Alaska Vacation Store

by AlaskaTourist Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

STAY AWAY FROM ALASKAVACATIONSTORE
    Booked my Alaska vacation through AlaskaVacationStore Wigi Tozzi 1(877)MY ALASKA (692-5275) and traveled in July 2013.
    This was by far the worst tour company I have ever dealt with. It is a 1 man company and the owner – Wigi Tozzi – lacks customer service and professionalism. I am really surprised the way this company operates and still in business??
    In the beginning, he gave me a good looking itinerary and a competitive package price and I fell for it - BIG MISTAKE.
    Everything changes once you say YES. There's lack of Communication and I received my confirmations just 1 day before the trip. Once you take the bait, you are at his mercy for price changes etc. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines