Alappuzha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Houseboat Operators

by Sonia29 Online Now Feb 13, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Please recommend the good service providers for boat cruise on the back waters. read so many reviews of how some can be disappointing. Please advice as that will be one of the highlights of our trip

Thanks

Sonia

2 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 8:41 PM
    • Back water tour

by rahul1611 Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 4:50 AM

I want to have best and scenic experience of alappuzha. Please suggest some tips which can help me to decide following things.
      1. Convienet location of hotel to travel locally using local transportation.
      2. Houseboat cruise / common tour of about 3 to 5 hrs (need economic) through backwater.
      3. What would be the cost for cruise/boat per person.

Thanks
      Rahul J

1 Answer Dec 19, 2013 at 3:19 AM
    • janettelatonya's Profile Photo

Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary

by janettelatonya Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Where can one go to see birds near Alappuzha in India? Where is the following place near Alleppey?

4 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    • Ashrafoman's Profile Photo

Looking for bus

by Ashrafoman Online Now Aug 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Need an A/C bus to goto Kodungalloor from alleppey and return on 22 aug. 2012

• house boat query

by vvsc Online Now Sep 10, 2011 at 10:18 PM

i am planning a trip to backwaters in feb with my family and plan to stay in houseboat for 1 night.i am apprehensive of the fact that will there be a srong smell of fishes as we are pure veg and wont be able to tolerate it through the whole night

3 Answers Feb 4, 2012 at 6:54 PM
    • Kumarakom - Alappuzha - House boating - June 2011

by ganeshkumar.covai Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I have following queries regarding planning a Trip to Kumarakom / Alappuzha :

Members : Couples

1. Whether it is advisable to visit Kumarakom / Alappuzha in June considering the Monsoon ?

2. What is best trip plan for 3 Days / Nights with stay in House boat overnight ?

3. What is the best price resorts can be booked for one day / one night booking ?

4. In which house boat where worth for cost can be achieved ?

Thanks in advance...

Ganesh

1 Answer May 6, 2011 at 7:10 AM
    • ghalegaun's Profile Photo

BACK WATER AND HOTEL

by ghalegaun Online Now Nov 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM

HI there
      Can any one tell me, about accomodations in Appelley(Alappuzha)
      We are planning to travel Alappuzha on coming January 2011, we are looking a HOTELl there, Our budget is 25 U$D to 30 U$D per night per room, Hotel should be neat and clean then WIFI is most important. Your recommendation will be greatly appreciated, then we are excite to do BACK WATER as well, we will be 15 to 20 people, any body have any an idea, how much would be cost.

Thanks
      Anx

• Two day stay in alleppey - need guidance

by gopalcute2001 Online Now Oct 9, 2010 at 5:02 AM

Dear friends...I am planning to visit Alleppey from Bangalore in 4th week of November for 2 days...I would request a few information so that I can plan accordingly..

a)What are the good things to see/enjoy there for 2 days?
      b) is it essential to stay in a houseboat as its very expensive around 5K -6K approx?
      c) suppose I stay in an offshore medium resort..what is the expected rates?
      d) I have heard..alleppey also has a beach..is it worth it?

please guide,

Thanks

3 Answers Nov 1, 2011 at 7:09 AM
    • Food in Aleppy

by renny0076 Online Now Aug 16, 2010 at 7:57 AM

Hi,

I am visiting Aleppy for a Holiday. Can anybody let me know where we get good Malayali food in Aleppy town.

Regards
      Renny

1 Answer Aug 17, 2010 at 3:54 AM
    • dionizi's Profile Photo

hello

by dionizi Online Now Nov 13, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Hello...I am going to Kerala in februar. I would like to go on Backwaters tour from Alappuzha to Kollam...Can anyone tell me the price... I am student so I need cheap price...

Thank u

denis

5 Answers Jan 5, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • Will the backwater be available during March?

by vinoth1983 Online Now Mar 4, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Kerala. Some people suggested to go to Kumarakam and take a backwater trip to Allappe. In this month, is it possible to go there?

Where else i can go?

Thanks,
      Vinoth

1 Answer Mar 6, 2009 at 2:44 AM
    • Illini's Profile Photo

an inexpensive place for a honey moon couple

by Illini Online Now Dec 25, 2008 at 9:26 AM

What are the destinations in Kerala that provide an economical holiday for a couple.

Back waters are preferred...kindly suggest/ recommend

3 Answers Jan 11, 2009 at 6:54 AM
    • interesting activities in and around allaphuza

by musaphir Online Now Nov 22, 2008 at 3:53 AM

hi vt members
      please suggest some interesting actitivities in and around alleppey area ( including and upto kochi)

please include some exclusive kerala dining restaurants and some ayurvedic establishments.
      regards
      musaphir

1 Answer Dec 3, 2008 at 7:31 PM
    • public transport from muhamma to alleppey

by musaphir Online Now Aug 30, 2008 at 7:42 PM

hi
      is there any public transportation from muhamma to alleppey and what is the frequency of the service. are these points served by train?

regards
      musaphir

1 Answer Dec 3, 2008 at 7:32 PM
    • taxi service

by musaphir Online Now Dec 29, 2007 at 12:10 AM

hi
      would any reliable operator like to offer day taxi service for the purpose of sightseeing around the alleppey area.

the vehicle should be suitably insured, a/c with an honest reliable driver.
      urgent replies apprieciated.
      musaphir

1 Answer Dec 3, 2008 at 7:35 PM
    • sreekrishna ayurveda centre, alleppey

by musaphir Online Now Dec 28, 2007 at 3:23 AM

hi
      i believe the above mentioned establishment has a three day rejuvenation programme. are any details available on the type of treatment, duration and the cost thereof.
      regards
      musaphir

4 Answers Jul 10, 2008 at 5:24 AM
    • ACCOMODATION

by anom Online Now Nov 20, 2005 at 5:02 PM

MY TRAVEL AGENT HAS BOOKD MY HUSBAND,DAUGHTER AND MYSELF INTO A RESORT BY THE NAME OF KOVILAKOM.
      I SIMPLY CANNOT LOCATE ANY INFORMATION ON THE RESORT.
      CAN ANYONE HELP
      THANK YOU

4 Answers Dec 3, 2008 at 7:38 PM
    • Alleppey Beach Resort

by aligirl Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 8:17 PM

Hi to VT’s in Alleppey,

Could any of you help me with information on The Alleppey Beach Resort?
      We stayed at this place last year and would like to do so again. Problem is I don’t know if they have closed down, or if they have changed their email address because my emails are being sent back. I don’t know how else to get in touch with them for a booking.

I would also like to find out if a trip by boat is possible from Cochin to Alleppey, one way only. If there is, how long would it take and how much would it cost for 6 people?

Thankyou

3 Answers Dec 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    • coconutwireless's Profile Photo

Allepey Home Stays

by coconutwireless Online Now Nov 15, 2004 at 12:18 AM

Can anyone tell me if they have knowledge of these accomodations in Appelley? Tharavad Heritage Resort Keraleeyam-Heritage Home & Ayurvedic Resort Ted's Home Stay n the village called Kaipuzha. Kaipuzha is a low-lying village in Northern Kuttanad Tharayil Tourist Home Near Finishing Point, Alappuzha If we want to tke the backwater cruises from Alleppey boat jetty were should we stay In Appelley? Would like a nice comfortable home stay. Anyone been to Sonjas Home Stay? Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Want to keep within50 budget range taxes and meals please iclude website and e-mail contact adresses. traveling with aloha the coconut wireless

2 Answers Jan 17, 2006 at 11:36 PM