Alappuzha Travel Answers

change location

Alleppey Beach Resort

by aligirl Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 8:17 PM

Hi to VT’s in Alleppey,

Could any of you help me with information on The Alleppey Beach Resort?
We stayed at this place last year and would like to do so again. Problem is I don’t know if they have closed down, or if they have changed their email address because my emails are being sent back. I don’t know how else to get in touch with them for a booking.

I would also like to find out if a trip by boat is possible from Cochin to Alleppey, one way only. If there is, how long would it take and how much would it cost for 6 people?

Thankyou

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • K_K_Mar's Profile Photo

RE: Alleppey Beach Resort

by K_K_Mar Online Now Sep 16, 2005 at 11:47 PM

Hi, Read your forum entry just now. Yes as far as I know the Alleppy Beach Resort is still there and you must be able to contact them on 00 91 477 263408 or visit them at www.thealleppybeachresorts.com There are equally or more exciting places to explore in Kerala including the Malabar region. If you need any help drop me a line. I am based in Kozhikode. All the best.
    Cheers, Kris (KK MAr)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Alleppey Beach Resort

by renny0076 Online Now Sep 23, 2005 at 11:57 PM

Check these links....

thealleppeybeachresorts.com/...
    alappuzha.com/alleppeybeachr...

Happy Holidays !

Cheers
    Sunil

• SiwaniS's Profile Photo

Re: Alleppey Beach Resort

by SiwaniS Online Now Dec 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Hi, If your Alleppey Beach Resort is now closed and you are planning to go for visit in Alleppey then i recommend a five start luxury resort in Alleppey - Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere. you can visit http://www.vasundhararesorts.in/ or call 04786613000. This resort is unit of Sarovar hotels and located at beautiful location of Alleppey.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines