Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• GAY LIFE IN ALANYA?

by Patrick2013 Online Now Oct 17, 2013 at 3:08 AM

Any gay life in Alanya?

4 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM
    • Small Hotel on the Beach vs. Large Hotel furter from the Beach?

by Alis17 Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 10:55 PM

I was wondering what would be the best idea.
      I found a hotel called Alaaddin Beach which is located right on the beach. It is really small, and with a very small pool.
      Then there is the bigger hotels around town, but not straight on the beach.
      I have no idea what would be better, bigger vs. smaller?
      Can you guys help?

4 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    • Isparta Airport to Alanya

by arman_z207 Online Now Jul 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM

What is the cheapest way to get from Isparta Airport to Alanya? I arrive at midnight.

1 Answer Jul 11, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    • shell fish

by larges Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM

can I order shellfish in restaurants....lobster , crabs,prawns...etc

3 Answers Jul 3, 2013 at 2:05 PM
    • JANNCOX's Profile Photo

Buses from Konakli to Alanya.

by JANNCOX Online Now Jun 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM

How late do buses run from Alanya towards Antalya, we will be staying about 20 minutes from Alanya, going in the direction of Antalya.

1 Answer Jun 30, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    • ramadan

by layth85 Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 4:06 PM

are there any effect of ramadan in alanya or everythings still normal on the night life

7 Answers Jun 20, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    • job seeker

by faatima Online Now Jun 8, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Hello
      I am graduated in social sciences and I work as a tour guide in Iran but I am looking for a job in Turkey and it is so necessary for me even if I work there just for summer but I don't know how I can be successful because I don't know Turkish language and English is my second language. Moreover recently I am living in Iran and I will move to Turkey after I get a job opportunity. I will be so happy if you guide me in this case. I hope to hear from you soon.

best regards
      fatima

3 Answers Jun 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM
    • luckybluesman's Profile Photo

The hills of Alanya

by luckybluesman Online Now Apr 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM

Now that I'm retired and living in Sweden I am enjoying traveling to various locations in this part of the world. As a single traveler it is always tough to find the right place to stay at the right price. I will be staying in Alanya for 2 weeks in September 2013 and as I plan I will have lots of questions. It looks like I will use a charter and stay at Delfino Apart Hotel if I can find a traveling companion.

Many of the photographs I have seen show the hills behind the town of Alanya. I think that is where most of the locals live. My question is about that area. Are there shops, restaurants, bars and parks in this area? Is it a difficult climb? I have one leg that is not working so great, although I can do a slow walk for about 2 hours each day here at home. Will I feel welcome in this area? Do people rent out rooms in private homes in the hills? You get the idea. If you are living in Antalya and would like to share a bit about local life I would love to hear about it. Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to help me with my plans.

7 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 3:57 AM
    • canata's Profile Photo

How is Alanya During the Winter?

by canata Online Now Oct 3, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Have you been there (recently) in January or February?
      Tell me all about it!

• Renting an apartment in Analya

by Zahrazohouri Online Now Sep 25, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Hi
      We are a group of 9 fmaily members going to Analya on first week of Aug. 2013.
      I was wondering if you have any suggestion regarding renting a reliable accomidation for about 10 days.
      I have heard about Yegin Group and I have contacted them but no answer yet.
      I also want to know about shopping and day trips around that city.
      Thanks for all your help.
      Zohreh

2 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 4:00 AM
    • ookamio's Profile Photo

Anyone from this forum in Alanya in the beginnig of September?

by ookamio Online Now Aug 14, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hi,
      I'm traveling to Alanya to a AI-trip and I don't want to stay at a hotel whole week. Also I don't care much to see my countrymen and women around me, so I was thinking if anyone from this forum is heading to Alanya in the beginning of September? If so, don't hesitate to contact :)

1 Answer Aug 14, 2012 at 4:44 PM
    • weather too hot?

by vip5080 Online Now Jun 15, 2012 at 3:14 AM

hello, I am about to book my vacations in Alanya from 21 to 28 July. I am traveling with a 3 year old girl, and I am afraid if it is too hot . I also have sun alergy and I cannot support sun for too long and if it is too hot.
      please give me some clue how it was in previous years.
      thank you

4 Answers Jul 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    • Nightlife in September

by jofilip Online Now Jun 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Can anyone tell me is there any nightlife in Alanya in September, because season usually ends in most of the resorts in August?
      Also, is Alanya visited majority by younger people?

thanks

1 Answer Aug 14, 2012 at 12:52 PM
    • Apartment to Rent.

by fayeahmet Online Now Jun 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hello does anyone know of any cheap rental Apartments in Alanya please?

Please Help.

Faye

5 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
    • I want to spend season in Alanya

by fayeahmet Online Now May 13, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I was wondering if anyone could help me.
      I am looking for an apartment to rent for season in alanya, i will arrive there in JULY and i want to stay for at least 3 months with my boyfriend who is Turkish.
      We have tried so hard to find apartment, but we are struggling. Does anyone have any contacts or know of any cheap places. please help

faye&ahmet

2 Answers May 13, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    • weather & lira

by raysop20 Online Now Mar 29, 2012 at 2:58 AM

weather in april whats the lira rate

1 Answer Mar 29, 2012 at 3:40 AM
    • konakli

by raysop20 Online Now Mar 28, 2012 at 9:29 PM

any info on this would be very helpful money buses drink gigarettes eating out etc

• Alanya in February. How's the nightlife? Any suggestions or experiences?

by sign2982 Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 1:51 PM

We're a group of friends, who's going to Alanya in February. Anybody who knows how the nighlife is in February? What should we pack for a week?

2 Answers Dec 28, 2011 at 2:06 PM
    • Travel from Istanbul to Alanya

by thussein_123 Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Can some one tell me what the cost of a round trip flight from Istanbul to Alanya. Is there a train abd what its cost. Thanks

2 Answers Oct 5, 2011 at 6:34 PM
    • natguy1's Profile Photo

Going to Alanya in October

by natguy1 Online Now May 27, 2011 at 7:09 AM

Hi,

My wife and I will be traveling to Alanya in October. Our ultimate goal is to buy property there for the purpose of renting it out. We also want to live there when I retire in five years or so. What is the real estate market like there? What day trips by car can we take once we arrive--sights to see that are within a couple of hours scenic drive by car? Is it safe to drive with two small children? Please feel free to comment on any or all of this. Any added info would be a plus

3 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    • Goldcity Tourism complex

by shumz05 Online Now May 5, 2011 at 6:55 PM

Hi there

Me n my friends are coming to Alanya in June and staying at the goldcity tourism complex.. we were just wondering, how the hotel is like and how far it is from the beach and town centre.. are there also any watersport activities and how much will these cost. also if we wanted to get a taxi into town how much would that cost.. Your info will be very much appreciated

Thank you

2 Answers Jun 10, 2011 at 6:05 AM
    • Dee22's Profile Photo

Activities away from the city?

by Dee22 Online Now May 5, 2011 at 3:10 PM

I'm going with my family to Alanya in July, though I'm not a big fan of very touristy places like that, so I would like to know if it would be possible to go out mountainbiking somewhere near the city (and rent bikes) or go hiking and so on? Any tips are highly appreciated :)

3 Answers Jun 12, 2011 at 1:20 PM
    • Daytrip to Greece - ferry/transport question

by socaluvva Online Now May 3, 2011 at 4:55 AM

We're going to Turkey next week, staying in Alanya. We wanted to take a day trip to Greece whilst there. I can see that there is a ferry from Fetiye to Rhodes but my question is: what is the best way to get to (and from) Fetiye from Alanya? If you also have any comments re taking the ferry please let me know. Many thanks

1 Answer May 3, 2011 at 5:34 AM
    • Incekum Bay

by monekyface Online Now May 2, 2011 at 9:58 AM

My family of four will be staying in Incekum Bay in August and whilst we are all inclusive would like to branch out of the hotel on occasions.

We are staying at Pegasos Royal, anyone know what's in walking distance?

Also day trip recommendations anyone?

2 Answers May 7, 2011 at 1:45 PM
    • Big Blue Suite Alanya 2010

by vckjs Online Now Jul 18, 2010 at 6:59 AM

We are due to arrive here at the beginning of August and would love to hear from any other families who will be here at the same time

1 Answer Jul 21, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • Fethiye to Alanya

by ryan_lorraine Online Now Jul 13, 2010 at 5:42 AM

Hi,

I am travelling to Turkey in August and am doing a cruise from Olympus to Fethiye, after the cruise I need to make my way to Alanya. Can anyone tell me what is the best way to travel from Fethiye to Alanya, as I can not find anything on the internet?

Thanks

L

5 Answers Sep 2, 2010 at 2:37 AM
    • kleopatra tower apartments

by jim1690 Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 6:40 AM

hi im going to the kleopatra tower apartments in aug and i just want to know what there like and if there is plenty of bar and food places close by.ill have 3 teenagers with me and is there plenty 4 them 3 do cheers

1 Answer Jul 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM
    • Taxi Service Driver Sevki Koeman

by wrightml Online Now Mar 26, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Does Sevki Koeaman still have RITIM TAXI 07 H 0355? Visited the area about 7 years ago while living in Germany. My friend and I used his taxi for making tours. Very enjoyable. Very nice person.

Thank you.

Mary L. Wright

1 Answer Mar 27, 2010 at 11:14 AM
    • Rent apartment 20010

by ulricah Online Now Nov 21, 2009 at 6:48 AM

Want to rent I aparment in Alanya juli+ agust
      2 rom and kitchen ,want ac If pol its ok
      Not exspanive
      Lok forvard foor anser/ Ulrica

L

1 Answer Jun 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    • treating baby asthma

by buzyaka Online Now Oct 19, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Can anyone suggest if 18 months old baby can undergo asthma treatment in Alanya's famous cave. And what is a good place - hotel or apartment- to stay during this treatment. What hotels or apartments are hear the cave. Thank you!

1 Answer Oct 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM