Alanya Travel Answers

change location

kleopatra tower apartments

by jim1690 Online Now Jul 7, 2010 at 6:40 AM

hi im going to the kleopatra tower apartments in aug and i just want to know what there like and if there is plenty of bar and food places close by.ill have 3 teenagers with me and is there plenty 4 them 3 do cheers

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Sirvictor's Profile Photo

Re: kleopatra tower apartments

by Sirvictor Online Now Jul 8, 2010 at 11:17 AM

The apartments are not at seaside. It is aprox 1000 steps to the beach which is 10 kms long and called Cleopatra beach. The beach is fine golden sand. There are lying beds on the beach which you can red for a sday. or you can lay on the fine send on your own swimming towels or ect. If you lly on your own material it is gratis. You need not pay a penny. Alanya is a place full ofall kinds of atractions to every age. There are tons of bars and restaurants. I advice you not to bring your dear wife. She would bankrupt you in Alanya. The bazaar is not far avay from the apartments. Evert tuesday the bazaar opens till mid night The city bazaar is fridays. You can walk in the city within an hour or you can take the bus to centrum. it costa 1.25 TL The bus drivers cryies at every bus stop the name of the stop . he calls post office the next stop is centrum. In the centrum at quai you can have a boot trip in the night. Near the police station there re many dancings. I will be foing to Alanya tomorrow and will stay there till 15th August. Have a nice trip and journey. One more thinh to add: Dont buy from the first shopp Just ask the prices in different shops. You can find the same quality in different shops.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines