Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Ålands Län Travel Answer Locations

• JoAnn94024's Profile Photo

Aland Island transportation

Mariehamn Dec 7, 2006 at 8:03 PM

Are there car ferries to Aland? I'd like to travel from Sweden to Aland and on to Finland, so I'm trying to find out if I need to leave a rental behind in Sweden, take a ferry to Aland and then on to Finland, and pick-up a new rental in Finland - or - if I can take a car the whole route.

Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 6, 2008 at 6:26 AM
    • Animas's Profile Photo

From Helsinki

Åland Oct 24, 2005 at 12:48 AM

I plan staying in Aland 2nights from Helsinki but lm so confused right now about the Viking/Silja line...
      okay I will start from Helsinki (on Sun 23 April 2006) to Aland then Aland (on 25 April) to Stockholm...
      Would you please give me the route,the time and the price ( for 2 adults and 2 kids--12 and 8 yrs old )
      Thanks in advance

1 Answer Oct 25, 2005 at 5:19 PM
    • Vojtaa's Profile Photo

bike rental

Ålands Län Feb 4, 2005 at 9:45 AM

Hi, I am going to visit Åland in May and I´d like to rent a bike in Mariehamn (or elsewhere)...is it possible? if so, could you give closer info? thanks

2 Answers Feb 5, 2005 at 6:56 AM
    • davidcross's Profile Photo

More info on Aland Islands

Åland Oct 23, 2003 at 4:04 AM

My wife and I are planning a visit to the Åland Islands in June, 2004. We shall be using public transport and I shall have the timetables for buses and ferries. We should like to stay on a b-and-b basis in farms or guesthouses and we should want to be near Mariemhahm for a few nights for proximity to buses. We should appreciate any information or suggestions.

10 Answers Oct 29, 2003 at 1:14 AM
    • thelittlevoice's Profile Photo

Hotel

Åland Jul 31, 2003 at 11:10 PM

does anyone have any accommodation to suggest? thanks.

6 Answers Aug 15, 2003 at 9:29 PM