change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• AngiBabe's Profile Photo

Grand Canyon ranch

Grand Canyon 2 hours ago

My daughter wants to stay at the Grand Canyon ranch for a night at the west rim. Has anyone been before.
      We have been to the the south rim before so we know the west rim isn't actually the n.p. but would quite like to see the sky walk.
      Any tips.

more
    • Recommendations for family visit

Payson Jun 20, 2014 at 12:51 PM

We want to visit next w/end (Fri.-Mon.) with the family, 2 adults, 2 boys (13, 15). Any recommendations?

more
    • places to buy art in Jerome

Jerome Jul 1, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Are there art galleries in Jerome and if so, what address?

more
    • driving to southern or western part of GC is better?

Grand Canyon Jun 30, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Is it safe or any risk to pay attention?
      Thank you in advance.
      Pls reply to iamokthankyou@gmail.com
      Best regards
      Peter
      Hong Kong

more
    • best day driving spots to hit

Flagstaff Jun 15, 2014 at 1:05 PM

just in PHX for business and thought I'd take a quick drive up to flagstaff, what's the must see that fits a day trip back and forth?

more
    • Where to buy tickets?

Grand Canyon National Park Jul 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM

I am visiting the Grand Canyon in a few weeks. My hotel is in Tusayan and I am planning to go by bus to the GC visitor center. According to the park's homepage, a valid park pass must already be presented when entering the bus. The homepage (nps.gov/grca/planyourvisit/f...) further says that passes are sold in several businesses in Tusayan, e.g. the IMAX theater.

However, if I got it correctly, then only Vehicle passes are sold in Tusayan but no individual permits. Thus I was wondering where I can get such a pass. The only option I see currently is to walk from Tusayan to the park entrance, buy the ticket, walk back to Tusayan and enter the bus. But this is certainly not how it's intended. I could not find the possibility for online purchases either.

Thanks in advance for any advices.

more
    • Sunset tours by plane

Grand Canyon National Park Jun 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I want to book a sunset tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on Thursday 3 July. Scenic Tours has a tour that leaves Las Vegas at 12.30 pm. Can I assume we'd see the sunset if we took this tour?

more
    • Dlee's Profile Photo

Peoria, Arizona to Santa Cruz, CA

Arizona Jun 27, 2014 at 10:37 PM

Driving from Peoria, AZ to Santa Cruz, CA on Monday. What would be the best way to drive there? Not looking to stop along the way, just want to get there.

more
    • Transport to Flagstaff

Williams Jun 20, 2014 at 5:34 AM

We (4 of us) will be staying in Williams for 3 nights in August via Amtrak ex Chicago. Have booked the Grand Canyon railway and we don't have other transport . Our problem seems to be getting transport from Williams to Flagstaff to take our flight out at midday. The shuttle service times are unsuitable . Are taxis available and if so could you advise the approximate cost for 4 people with luggage. Thanks so much

more