Alaminos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Baguio City to Malolos, Bulacan

Province of Bulacan Jul 19, 2014 at 7:09 PM

How can I get to Malolos, Bulacan from Baguio City by commuting?

more
    • Places to stay in Carigara

Carigara Jul 16, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Is there any hotels, rooms, or other accommodations available in Carigara or Barugo vicinity? I need to be as close to this area as possible. Any help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

more
    • KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro

Cagayan de Oro City Jun 23, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Please help me find KSY boutique in Cagayan de Oro It is supposed to be a new boutique beside of a mall

more
    • paulocollection's Profile Photo

Tour to Pagudpod

Pagudpud Jul 16, 2014 at 9:27 PM

where to stay in Pagudpud? Laog to Pagudpod tour 1 night to stay ok lang ba?

more
    • Re: Baguio Fare

Baguio Jul 14, 2014 at 10:10 PM

We are planning to explore Baguio this coming weekend. Is there any idea about the fare from Cabanatuan Terminal to Baguio? (4persons).

Hoping your positive response. Thank you.

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • logos of the restaurants

Iligan City Jul 8, 2014 at 5:44 AM

can i have some samples of the logos of the restaurants.. please?

more
    • Cocktail Table for Rent

Daraga Jul 3, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Where can I rent cocktail tables for an affordable price?

more
    • Smart Nakaw load

Philippines Jun 29, 2014 at 6:11 PM

The Smart network scam "nakaw load" still exist? I just bought 1000 smart load credit. just about 20 minutes of call ubos na load ko? what the!

time to change my network provider.

more
    • Jim4Life's Profile Photo

Name Antique

Province of Antique Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

why was it named antique

more
    • Tuguegarao - Baguio Last Trip

Tuguegarao City Yesterday

Hi! Does anyone knows what time is the last trip of bus from Tuguegarao to Baguio? Thanks is advance :)

more
    • Flight from Tuguegarao to Batanes

Province of Batanes Yesterday

I'm planning to attend a wedding of my friend but the flight from Manila-Batanes-Manila is just too expensive (14k with Skyjet), I've looked around and hear the possibility for a Tuguegarao route, but I can't seem to find the estimate fare cost for Tuguegarao-Batanes-Tuguegarao?

I'd try via sea (MV) but eh, I've still got work to catch up to after the wedding!

more
    • glyza's Profile Photo

restaurant

Kalibo Jul 19, 2014 at 2:51 AM

what's the nearest restaurant here in RG Inn?

more
    • Car rental

Tuguegarao City Jul 12, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Hi,

Is any body know if there is any car rental in tuguegarao city? I will be visiting my family and I have some friends with me.

Thanks

more
    • Wedding venues rates

Batangas Jul 8, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Hello po! I'm planning to get married na next year. Since nasa Italy po ako, hindi ako makapaginform sa mga rates.. Medyo limitado budget namin.. let's say na hanggang 180k lang kaya namin para sa venue at food. Gusto ko po sana ung mga complete package na.. Ung pontefino kasi ok na rin.. daming included.. pero gusto ko rin po na magkameron ng ibang options.. Sana po, malapit na din sa Church ng Taal. ung Basilica St. Martin of Tours. Thank youuuuu!

more
    • Activities in lipa

Lipa City Jul 7, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what is the best activities in lipa city..

more
    • Traveling with a 2 yrs old

El Nido Jul 6, 2014 at 8:20 PM

Is it safe and can we enjoy the island hoping in EL Nido if we bring our 2 yr old daughter?

more
    • accomodations in danao city

Danao City Jul 3, 2014 at 9:26 PM

I am planning a visit to danao city. Looking for a good place to stay on a budget

more
    • Tao Expedition - People to join?

Palawan Jun 30, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hi there...anyone interested on joining the Tao Expedition Open Group from December 10 to 14?...not sure yet in which way (El Nido - Coron or Coron - El Nido)...kinda like the second one better but really doesn't matter...either way works for me ;-)
      Hoping some of you are interested so we could make a group before arriving there and maybe even get a Private Expedition for the same price.
      Hasta luego!
      Pablo.

more
    • Many_Moons_Old's Profile Photo

Lacoste Sport 3 button Size 6 Polo

Makati Jun 30, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Where can I buy a Lacoste Sport Size 6 Polo in the Makati area ?

more
    • linkueifei's Profile Photo

travel naga

Naga City Jun 27, 2014 at 4:31 AM

do you have bus can to pick up manil internation airport
      then go to naga 2014 08 28 9/1-9/3 city tour and other play to plan 9/3 naga (wnp) 5j airline to manil please quote 20 persons

more
    • Look for Tour Guide

Coron Jun 22, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Hi, I am planning to visit Coron. Cna anyone introduce a local tour guide during my stay in Coron? I be flying from Cebu and stay a couple of days. Thanks.

more
    • weather in palawan right now

Palawan Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

hi guys, how's the weather in palawan right now? we've booked our tao expedition trip but received notice that it will be cancelled due to the really bad weather and higher chance of having a typhoon. we would still like to continue with the trip but we'll be making arrangements on our own instead. We will be heading to coron and el nido. thanks in advance for your kind input. =)

more
    • t_cochin's Profile Photo

Best time to visit Palawan

Palawan Jul 7, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Hi, finally I have zeroed in on Philippines for my next vacation. Palawan & Mindanao are the top locations in mind. Can anyone suggest me some tips for the journey? Or is there anyone local who can help me out?

regards
      Ajith

more
    • camary77's Profile Photo

Kalibo Inquiry

Boracay Island Jul 6, 2014 at 10:10 PM

Hi, can you please help me find an easier way to reach KALIBO AIRPORT from Boracay? my struggle is that mt flight is 7:55 AM on Feb 15, what is the easiest and fastest way to travel fr BORA TO KALIBO so i wont be late to my flight?

more
    • getting there

by aspiring_traveler Online Now Jul 31, 2012 at 9:05 PM

how can i got there when i'm from nueva ecija and how much is the boat fee if it is pick and drop....we are 6 in the group....also i'm looking fo an affordable hotel....we're just students...thank you!

3 Answers Aug 1, 2012 at 4:56 AM
    • House For Rent

by capron Online Now Nov 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Anyone know of any reasonably priced 3 bedroom houses for rent in the Alaminos area ?

• where to stay

by aedtnavye Online Now Oct 16, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Hi,

My name is AJ and I'm planning to go to Alaminos in the next two weeks. I'm a member of the Iglesia Ni Cristo so my first stop will be our church to attend the worship service. Can you please tell me how many Churches in Alaminos there are and also where to stay there.

Super thanks.

• resorts

by tubalado2005 Online Now Apr 27, 2010 at 1:40 AM

Hi!

What are the cheap or low rate resorts in Alaminos which are good for overnight stay of 8 persons? Please give me the rates of each.

Thanks,

Jane

• What to do?

by mariakatrina_manalo Online Now Dec 28, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Hi!

we are planning to take a tour in hundred island, thou we will be cominh from Baguio with a car. I have several concerns,

where can we leave our car?
      Which island is the best place to stay overnight?

kindly advice.

thanks you

2 Answers Dec 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM
    • need ur help badly...

by eleanoregay Online Now Nov 10, 2009 at 9:30 AM

my bf and I were planning to celebrate our anniversary at 100 island..just want to ask where is the cheapest place to stay at the Lucap maybe?? bec. as i red at this forum, it was a bit inconvenient to stay at the 100 island..i also red that it was nice to stay at Maxine By the Sea, how much is there cheapest a/c room rate??if you know a cheap resort for us to stay that was also near the port where you can rent a boat going to 100 island..Lastly, how much is the rent of for the going to 100 island..thank you..ur help will be highly appreciated..

2 Answers Nov 12, 2009 at 3:49 AM
    • 100 islands this nov 29..

by gala_23 Online Now Nov 19, 2008 at 6:16 AM

hi..need help..im planning to go to hundred islands this nov 29. how much are the rates for hired boats for island hopping.and which island is the best place to stay and to snorkel.i would greatly appreciate if you can give any contacts. thanks..

1 Answer Nov 19, 2008 at 9:42 PM
    • clarice_ldr's Profile Photo

accommodation

by clarice_ldr Online Now Jul 15, 2008 at 5:04 AM

hi!

will be in pangasinan to see the hundred islands on Oct 1-2, any suggestions on where to stay, preferably in lucap?

cheers,
      clarice

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 12:49 AM
    • hi guys! i need help.

by bhejoyxander Online Now Jul 14, 2008 at 7:18 AM

Can anyone give information about cheap and safe hotels in Alaminos, especially near where the boat going to alaminos are located., and one more please, i'de like to know the boat fare cause i couldnt read the pictures that has been posted in the forum., thanks guys and Godbless.,

1 Answer Jul 16, 2008 at 4:03 AM
    • accomodation in alaminos or town nearby

by rxcruz Online Now Jan 13, 2008 at 5:52 PM

i'm looking for a cheap and clean place to stay for a week in alaminos.
      any suggestion?

1 Answer Jan 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM
    • meishee's Profile Photo

Help please... =)

by meishee Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 7:18 PM

Hi! I'm plannin to celebrate my birthday with 9 close friends on May 5 in Alaminos... I'm starting from scratch as to planning our trip there. I want this to be my most memorable birthday ever coz it'll be the first time I won't be celebrating it thru a house or city party. Can you make suggestions on places we can stay for two nights and how much would it cost us.. we are a group of 10 so it would also be nice if we could camp or whatever will be better. I am also wondering if you could give me tips on what's best to do there as part of our itinerary coz we'll be staying for two days and two nights... and with the travel, would it be better to just rent a private van to get there.. tnx a lot. =)

• Contact numbers of inn or hotels in Lucap

by knights_templar Online Now Dec 10, 2006 at 7:52 AM

Can anybody provide more lists of hotels or inns in Lucap aside from Maxine by the Sea?

1 Answer Feb 6, 2007 at 7:31 PM
    • j0vy's Profile Photo

Alaminos or Bolinao?

by j0vy Online Now May 10, 2006 at 4:02 AM

Hi guys,

Me & my friends are planning to go to Pangasinan yet we haven't decided if we should go to Alaminos or Bolinao or both? : ) Can you please send me recommended itinerary in our trip to Pangasinan (I've searched the net & didn't find one). We'll only stay for 2 days, are there any places near them w/c are also worth visiting (e.g. Manaoag)? How far is Alaminos to Bolinao? And how far is Manaoag? Do you have any suggested resorts? I've search "treasures of bolinao" is okay, but I do not know the rates. Is it much cheaper compared to Puerto Del Sol? Is it okay that we just stay at the resort in Bolinao for day 1 and then visit Hundred Islands (alaminos) on day 2? Any additional item I can include in my itinerary?

Thanks a lot!

• need contact numbers for good but cheap accommodation

by lizamayfs Online Now Mar 28, 2004 at 9:55 PM

hi! anybody know of cheap but good accommodation near hundred islands? would appreciate contacts numbers. thanks!

5 Answers Dec 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM