Alabama

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Condo Rentals for under 25 year olds

Gulf Shores Apr 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM

me and my friends want to go to Gulf Shores for a vacation, but there are very few sites that will rent to people under 25 years old and the oldest out of our group is 22. Does anybody know of a website or places that will rent to under 25 year olds?

1 Answer Apr 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    • Wheater april

Gulf Shores Mar 26, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Is it warm enough to go swimming and to the beach in april ?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 9:05 AM
    • Biking and Tennis in Tuscaloosa

Tuscaloosa Mar 1, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I will be with my husband who is volunteering with Habitat. We are staying near a YMCA camp then driving to work site every day.

I will have my bike. We like tennis, biking, plays, walking in vintage housing areas to view

• Warm enough to swim 5/24 in Gulf Shores?

Gulf Shores Feb 14, 2014 at 10:52 AM

My family and I are booking a trip to Gulf Shores, AL. Looking at Turquoise Place on Orange Beach. The prices are high, but they are not as pricey if we go late in May instead of further into the summer. Curious if anyone knows whether it would it be warm enough to swim the week of 5/24 to 5/31? If not, what's the earliest we could go for swimming? I looked at weather sites, but I live so far away from the beach, I don't really know how to translate that into whether we would freeze in the water or not. Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 11:40 AM
    • Rentals for 18 year olds

Gulf Shores Jan 24, 2014 at 9:51 AM

My girlfriends and I are wanting to go to the gulf shores/orange beach area for our Senior trip. We are goody two shoes so there's no worries with drinking or anything close to that. We just want to go to the beach and soak up the sun. Do you know of anything, literally, house, condo, hotel, townhouse, whatever that would rent to 18 year olds? So far the only thing we have found is the Hampton Inn and Suites. Thank you so much!

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    • Island stay

Dauphin Island Dec 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Which part of the island would you recommend for a stay for the month of March?

1 Answer Dec 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    • raykey's Profile Photo

Motocycle riders

Alabama Dec 14, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Hi Bikers, are there any of you guys who are bikers in the South. Would love to hire a bike and ride in that area, please get in touch.

Billy.

• Sites open Thanksgiving Week

Montgomery Nov 6, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Could we visit the historical homes and state capitol the Friday after Thanksgiving?

3 Answers Nov 6, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    • safe to swim

Dauphin Island Oct 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

We plan to rent a vacation house on the beach this coming July 2014. Is it safe to swim at the tip of the west end of the island? We are looking at a house on Velasco Court. Are the rip tides bad that close to the ocean? Would we be better renting in the center of the island?

• Teen driving test

Birmingham Oct 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Which DMV in Birmingham area is the best for teens to take road test?

• Age Requirement for Rental Houses

Gulf Shores Sep 23, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Are there any rental houses that allow girls age 20-23 rent the house without any of them being 25 for spring break?

1 Answer Sep 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM
    • Monthly rental in march

Gulf Shores Sep 8, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Does anyone rent for the month in March? We have various grand kids with different Spring Breaks and would love to accommodate all of them during the month.

• night club

Gulf Shores Aug 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Im looking for an 18 and club in gulf shores

• beachtraveler93's Profile Photo

Does it rain all day?

Gulf Shores Jul 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM

My family and I are leaving to Gulf Shores August 2nd and staying through the 10th. So far the forecast does not look to promising for that sunny vacation we were looking for. When it rains or is in the forecast, does it usually last all day, or is it usually in spurts and then gets sunny? We are looking to get tan and swim and just over all have fun doing beach festivities! Please let me know so we can plan accordingly.

2 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 6:44 PM
    • Anyone know of a hotel with jacuzzi suites

Gulf Shores Jul 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Are there any hotels with jacuzzi suites in Gulf Shores?

1 Answer Jul 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    • Wedding

Gulf Shores Jul 12, 2013 at 12:43 PM

We just want to hold a simple ceremony on the Beach with our own officiant, photographer, decorations. We need to find a complex that will allow this and allow use or rental of approximately 10 white chairs. We need accommodations for 15 - 20 rooms.

Any suggestions?

• Jellyfish

Gulf Shores Jul 10, 2013 at 3:40 PM

I heard a news report that Jellys are bad in the gulf this year. We leave for Gulf Shores tomorrow. What is the risk of being stung?

4 Answers Jul 11, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Sky-Sky's Profile Photo

packing

Bessemer Jun 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM

what do i pack if im going to alabama for a week

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    • Need travel tips for Dauphin Island area.

Dauphin Island Jun 24, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I want to see both Fort Gaines and Fort Morgan, and get the best view I can of the Sand Island and Middle Bay Lighthouses. What would be the best way to go about all of this, and can it be done in a day? Also need to know a good not-so-pricey hotel nearby, but outside of the immediate area, heading West towards LA. Any ideas? Thanks for any responses!

• SamyValy's Profile Photo

A good place to stay driving from Pensacola to Nashville?

Alabama Apr 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Pensacola - Nashville is about 7 hours, not that much for a good driver like me but I wanna spend a nice day visiting Alabama. If you know a good place to stay on the road feel free to let me know. Thank you so much for your help!
      Sam

5 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 7:45 PM
    • distance

Orange Beach Apr 21, 2013 at 1:55 PM

how far is orange beach from olive branch, ms?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM
    • Vacation house help

Gulf Shores Mar 20, 2013 at 11:31 AM

My family is planning a vacation for the week of September 21 this year. We woud love to come to Gulf Shores. We have some specific needs/wants in a house and are having trouble finding anything that will work. I was hoping someone would have some suggestions. We are looking for a Gulf front home with no less than 4 bedrooms. We would like the house to be pet friendly and have a pool and to pay no more than $3800, if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions on where we could find this? We are hoping to not have to go to another destination. Thank you!!

2 Answers Mar 29, 2013 at 9:28 AM
    • HeatherR16's Profile Photo

Baby's First Beach Trip

Gulf Shores Feb 13, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I am going to Gulf Shores on March 30th for my mom's wedding. It will be my 20 month old's first beach trip. Will it be warm enough to swim?

2 Answers Feb 13, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    • Best Place to Purchase Fresh Seafood?

Gulf Shores Jan 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Would like to cook in, and am looking for the best place to purchase fresh seafood. Is Blalock's good?

1 Answer Mar 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM
    • dfoughty's Profile Photo

Locals Favorite Restaurants

Gulf Shores Oct 19, 2012 at 3:50 AM

What restaurants do Gulf Shores locals enjoy when they want to get away from the crowd?

2 Answers Jan 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    • Gulf Shores for spring break?

Gulf Shores Sep 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

We are considering spending a week in Gulf Shores for spring break and are wanting to know what kind of party scene it has at that time. Would a group of college students want to spend their spring break there?

1 Answer Sep 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    • janetwaltho's Profile Photo

What to see/do?

Orange Beach Aug 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I'll be visiting my snowbird parents for a week or so in February, and am wondering what are the must-see things for that whole area...suggestions for tours that may be available to great places to eat would be appreciated!

• hours of operation

Moundville Aug 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM

what days are you closed and hours of operations and admission cost.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    • Chope's Profile Photo

Exposed wood in the surf.

Fort Morgan Jul 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM

My family and I just returned from a week at the beach. We stayed approximately 16 miles down the Fort Morgan road from Gulf Shores. We were perplexed by many jagged wooden pylons embedded in the sand. Most of these were fully visible during low tide. It almost looked like an old barricade system. Any idea what these are?

• Recommendations for Fishing with kids, Restaurants, etc

Gulf Shores Jun 25, 2012 at 1:32 PM

My wife & I are taking our daughters the Gulf shores in August. They are 11 & 8. They are interested in trying fishing, but I don't want to spend a ton of money to charter a boat, and I don't have any equipment myself. Is there a fishing pier anywhere close? Or maybe a short fishing excursion on a boat we don't have all to ourselves?

Also, please provide your restaurant recommendations for a good burger place, a steakhouse, and an italian restaurant. Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 1, 2012 at 5:43 PM