Al Wakrah

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 2 year ban or not?

Qatar Yesterday

I'm an Italian and I used to work in Doha back in 2012 - 2014. After I resigned I moved to Dubai and this November I would like to visit the place once more for 3 days. Would they require an NOC from my former employer there in order for me to enter the country? Will the allow me to still enter the country or not after 2 years? Please help.

more
    • Rights of Filipino citizen in Qatar

Qatar Jun 16, 2015 at 3:39 AM
      I am an American man with a Filipino wife and have been contacted by a major oil company there for an engineering job. If we move there would she be able to go to major malls and department stores with or without me? I saw where Asian men were denied entrance into a mall and were dressed properly and in the interview the security guard said it was the law. Also, she is a law student here and a licensed criminologist so after she is there for the required amount of time could she get a job, other than domestic helper? Thanks in advanced for your answers..
      more
    • requirements for tourist visa holder

Qatar Jun 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM

hi! I am a filipino with a tourist visa. I am travelling to Qatar and I want to know what are the requirements that I need to provide at the airport? do I also need to present a hotel reservation even though I have a relative in qatar that will accommodate me while i'm there? please help. thank you. :)

more
    • Can I meet Up a Someone in the Doha Airport while in transit

Doha Jun 6, 2015 at 6:39 PM

My passport is Ethiopian I will be flying to Addis Ababa inshaAllah at Monday and I will be transit for 2:20 hours in Doha, so can I meet up someone who lives in Doha in the Airport without leaving the Airport, even though that individual has no other intentions rather than meeting with me.

Thanks

more