Al Tahoe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Drive to Union City

Union City Jul 18, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I will fly into San Jose because it is a nicer and smaller airport since I am traveling with someone who uses a wheelchair.

How is the drive from San Jose to Union City and how long does it take?

Can you recommend a nice hotel near St. Anne Church?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • san diego zoo safari park

San Diego Jul 17, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Is it a good idea to do a separate safari when visiting the zoo safari park? Thanks

more
    • photography locations

Laguna Beach Jul 16, 2014 at 6:30 PM

can someone suggest a good location to shoot images of kids with perhaps a flower/rose garden type of setting?

more
    • Tide Pools

San Pedro Jul 16, 2014 at 3:01 PM

When I was a kid my dad would take me to the tide pools. I tried going a few years ago but I couldn't find the access road. Is it still there?? I would love to take my daughter now

more
    • Orange St and 5th

Long Beach Jul 10, 2014 at 5:19 PM

this is right across the street from Franklin Middle School. It has a lower rent, which makes me question the safety of the area. does anyone have any opinion? thanks!

more
    • Sightseeing and activity recommendations

South Lake Tahoe Jun 29, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Hi,
      I plan to take my 3 kids to Lake Tahoe in August. I plan to drive there, and will stay there for 2 full days. This is our first time to Lake Tahoe, and I found lots of things to do and see when I looked it up on the web. I want to know what sights and activities are most recommended to see or do in 2 days. Your specific advise will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks

more
    • what todo today

Santa Cruz Jun 28, 2014 at 12:13 PM

is there any events today in santa cruz?

more
    • Pickleball Play?

Santa Barbara Jun 28, 2014 at 8:22 AM

is there any organized or not, pickleball in Santa Barbara or close?

more
    • father son time

Eureka Jun 26, 2014 at 6:36 PM

want too catch a fish off of the north jette, with my son i have no clue what to use or were to fish can you help a bratha out ? thanks

more
    • public golf course

Eureka Jul 21, 2014 at 5:53 PM

are there public golf courses?

more
    • hot air ballooning and paragliding

Napa Jul 21, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Looking to do hot air ballooning and paragliding for our teenager girls. Napa is not much favoring kids due to wines; can you suggest any other locations in CA for these activities?

If we go to Napa, what else can we do with our teenagers?

thanks

more
    • What can i do in and near Seal beach?

Seal Beach Jul 9, 2014 at 2:26 PM

is there anything fun to do in seal beach for a good price? anything near as well? It'd a road trip from Texas! Also can you swim? Or is it for the seals only? are there actually seals there also

more
    • Oxnard beach/harbor area

Oxnard Jul 4, 2014 at 5:26 PM

What is the Phone number to that free shuttle that operates in the Oxnard harbor/beach area?

more
    • Transportation

Pebble Beach 9 hours ago

How much is a cab from Monterey airport to inn at spanish Bay. Or should I rent a car?

more
    • Single Guy - traveling Solo

Palm Springs Jul 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out what is something I can do in one day all by myself in Palm Springs. I arrive Saturday at 10am and leave Sunday at 3pm.

I'm open to suggestions, but as specific as possible since I know nothing about the area would be helpful!

Hiking, Socializing, Dancing, activities, Resorts, etc. (no golfing, LOL)

Budget conscientious - always :)

more
    • transit help SLT to carson pass

South Lake Tahoe Jul 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM

are there any transit options from SLT to carson pass?

more
    • Best excursions in Fresno/Monterey Bay Area??

Fresno Jul 9, 2014 at 8:12 PM

We are coming to Fresno/Monterey Bay area around Sept 10-20. What are the top excursions to do while we are there? Such as Kayaking, sailing, salmon watching? Thank you!

more
    • Best driving route to avoid L.A. traffic driving from northern California to Leucadia

Leucadia Jul 9, 2014 at 10:18 AM

What's the best route from northern California (north of San Francisco) driving south to Leucadia, CA to avoid L.A. traffic?

more
    • inexpensive family restaurants on the beach?

Manhattan Beach Jul 1, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Can you tell me a good inexpensive family restaurant on the Manhattan beach?

more
    • lallarebecca's Profile Photo

Must see L.A.?

Los Angeles Jun 29, 2014 at 4:56 AM

I´ll be coming for the first time to L.A. in mid-November for 3 days and would like to know what are the must-see, and must-visit places?

I have guidebooks at home but a short list from you people would make it so much easier to sum it up!

By the way, what should we consider when driving in L.A.? Is it hard to get a parkingspot downtown or near popular sights?

Thanks in advance! :)

more
    • activities for teenagers

Monterey Jul 21, 2014 at 1:38 PM

activities for teenagers

Looking to do hot air ballooning and paragliding for our teenager girls. Napa is not much favoring kids due to wines; can you suggest any other locations like Carmel, Monterey in CA for these activities?

thanks

more
    • activities for teenagers

Carmel-by-the-Sea Jul 21, 2014 at 1:37 PM

activities for teenagers

Looking to do hot air ballooning and paragliding for our teenager girls. Napa is not much favoring kids due to wines; can you suggest any other locations like Carmel, Monterey in CA for these activities?

thanks

more
    • Best Airport

Union City Jul 17, 2014 at 11:34 PM

I need to go to Union City, CA on a weekday. What is the best airport to fly into? How long does it take to drive to Union City from that airport? Should I rent a car or take a taxi?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • transportation from palm springs to san diego airport

Palm Springs Jul 13, 2014 at 5:21 PM

what is the least expensive way to get from Palm Springs to San Diego airport?

more
    • ScotsSunseeker's Profile Photo

Redondo Beach

Los Angeles Jul 3, 2014 at 12:32 PM

Hi again and thanks for the answers to my previous query, all very helpful.

Ok, Redondo Beach, really want to visit here and tried before but my wife was put off when the train stopped at the raised station and she couldn't see any transport link to take us to into the city. So, is this the only way to get to Redondo or is there a bus link from Downtown? I have done some searching and now realise that all we had to do was go downstairs from the station to catch a bus but I am curious as to any other way of getting there. We love bus journeys as we enjoy seeing a city this way.

Thanks in advance, Phil.

more