Al Muharraq

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Visa for a 6 year old.

Bahrain Yesterday

Does Bahrain's Immigration policy grant children of age of 6 visa to enter Bahrain without a parent? And what in case the child's grandparents already live in Bahrain?

more
    • can i get transit visa

Bahrain Apr 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM

i m a indian national person i alredy stamped saudi arabia visit visa ...can i come via bahrain to dammam

more
    • Visa inquiry

Bahrain Apr 6, 2014 at 5:33 AM

Hi, i want to work in bahrain as a secretary but I have a 1 year old child so I would like to know is it possible to get visa for me and can I sponser my child.And also my husband works in bahrain.pls reply

more
    • do i need passport to leave bahrain?

Bahrain Apr 11, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Hello, I am 24 years old and i am From Armenia, i want to ask is there a way to leave bahrain legally without my real passport and using CPR? because my parents are holding my passport so that i dont "run away" i would want to know if there will be law that lets me legally leave to dubai or oman, i have bahrain visa on my parents workplace, which they can cancel 2 , please help

more
    • Bahrain visit visa

Bahrain Apr 17, 2014 at 4:17 AM

I'm Pakistani national and stay in UAE at visit visa can I get Bahrain visit visa?

more
    • Need a Sponsor to get a visa, can anybody in Bahrain help pls?Question title

Bahrain Apr 8, 2014 at 6:48 AM

I want to vist Bahrain for a week and get to see the beautiful kingdom,but its diificult to optain there visa from South Africa, they say I need a sponsore. Please can anybody in bahrain help me? Email me if you can amosakintade@yahoo.com

more

Popular Al Muharraq Travel Answer Locations