change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Al Mintaqah ash Sharqiyah Travel Answer Locations

• qualification certificate requirements

Ad Dammam Apr 9, 2014 at 1:25 AM

I have applied for visit visa for Dammam entry shall I required any kind of qualification certificates for construction supervision

• Is it possible???

Al Khubar Feb 19, 2014 at 12:45 AM

How true like my partner said that men and women are not allowed to talk in public, dating etc... coz a little bit worried having this kind of a long distance relationship.. thinking that he might find and dating another girl in Al khubar. (just paranoid)

1 Answer Mar 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM
    • beeena1's Profile Photo

child friendly hotel in khober

Al Khubar Dec 26, 2013 at 10:30 AM

My son is 3 yrs old.i heard best western has children's play area. Bt its reviews are mixed.good and bad.
      How is best western?
      Any other hotel with children's play area or atleadt open grounds tge kids can play in?

• travel from bahrain airport to dammam by land

Ad Dammam Dec 16, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I am a male filipino expat working at KSA. My company give me a vacation but the ticket they gave me coming back to KSA is until Bahrain only. The HR told me that from Bahrain I can find bus or taxi going to Dammam. Do I need to have a transit visa in Bahrain? Where can I can find the bus going to Dammam?

3 Answers Dec 28, 2013 at 5:38 AM
    • Music Sheet for piano in Al Khobar area

Al Khubar Dec 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM

I need to buy some music sheet for piano... anybody knows of a music store in the Dammam / Al Khobar area? Thanks
      Artin Chatmajian

• Visiting GCC countries from Saudi

Al Khubar Nov 23, 2013 at 9:14 AM

What is the proceedure of visiting other GCC countries e.g. UAE, Bahrain, Oman etc. from Saudi? Does this require a formal visa for entry? Or is it just an unrestricted entry? Are the visa provided on arrival basis while travelling from saudi to these countries?

1 Answer Nov 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    • Day off tomorrow, in need of advice.

Dhahran Oct 14, 2013 at 6:17 AM

In Dhahran, staying at a hotel. We are all working in a show in one of the Mall's nearby. However, we wanted to go to the beach today but that didn't happen. Please can someone advise which/where/how we can spend the day at a beach. We're all English and have been touring for the past 3 weeks.

• Lothersdale's Profile Photo

Swimming in Dhahran

Dhahran Sep 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Hello,

I'm going to work for Aramco based in Dhahran. I'me one of these nuts who swims 5-6k every morning, preferably in a 50m pool (with a coffee shop half way down!)

Best places to swim? Any restrictions on who can swim?

Thanks ever so much

Chris

1 Answer Sep 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    • What to do and where to stay

Ad Dammam Sep 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM

We plan to travel by train to Ad Dammam for two days this coming week-end. What is there to do and where is there to stay. We are senior citizens.

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 5:02 AM
    • What to do.

Ad Dammam Sep 17, 2013 at 3:15 AM

As a first time tourist and a senior citizen what where and what would you recommend for two days in Ad Dammam. An our first time outside of RIyadh.

1 Answer Sep 17, 2013 at 3:18 AM
    • RT accomodation

Ras Tanura Sep 3, 2013 at 5:01 AM

I need some price guidance on private accomodation available in Ras Tanura other than ARAMCO compound, can any please help on it?

• Cheapest market

Ad Dammam Sep 1, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Please does anybody know a wholesale market in the dammam/khobar area?

• Visiting to Dharhran

Dhahran Aug 11, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I'm coming to Dhahran during 17-20/Aug 2013 total 5 people! Please suggest which hotel is good and we would like to hire a Mandairn speaking guide & car together with us duiring our stay at Dharhran!
      We're Chinese from Beijing to get over here! How can we contact for arrange our trip!

Thank you so much!

• Living cost.

Dhahran Aug 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I wanted to ask about the cost of living in Dhahran.My husband has a grant of 20000 SAR ,and I am very unsure wether it'll cover our families expenses.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 3:27 AM
    • Hotels in Ras Tanura?

Ras Tanura May 20, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Are there any hotels in Ras Tanura? If so what are their names? and what is the price range?

1 Answer May 21, 2013 at 4:27 AM
    • Rent on RT Compound

Ras Tanura May 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Does anyone have information on the cost of renting a single accomodation on The Ras Tanura Compound. How much is it per month

• cmsalisbury's Profile Photo

Cost of living

Ras Tanura Apr 10, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I will be moving to RT soon and am trying to get some answers as to cost of living in RT.

What is there to rent? Is it just single family homes or are there apartments as well? What are rents like?

What about utilities?

What about living off of RT? Where is the closest place to rent? What are rents like there?

I thought that I read somewhere that in RT the first few months are covered?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2013 at 9:52 PM
    • gpb1964's Profile Photo

Arriving May 2013.....

Dhahran Mar 12, 2013 at 12:27 PM

48 year old single man (British) arriving in May to work at Aramco. As ever I have a million questions; here are a few...
      1) What sports/gym facilities are there?
      2) Satellite TV?
      3) Best place to live, Dhahran or nearer the beach?
      4) Social side for a single men?
      5) Squash club?
      6) Can I bring my dog over?
      7) I've read some where that there is a 'canteen' stlye place within the compound seeling food all day/eve. Is this true? great for bachelor man :-)
      8) Clothing? what is the dress code in the Aramco Offices (Training)?
      9) Dress code out of office?

Any other advise etc would be gratefully appreciated

Graham

• Leaving on an EXIT Visa via King Fahad Causeway in a private CAR

Ad Dammam May 24, 2012 at 9:10 AM

i am leaving saudi, i am taking ticket from bahrin to kochin, i wish to go to bahrin in my friends car , if it possible ???

1 Answer May 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM
    • Moving to Alkhoubar From Nairobi-Kenya

Al Khubar May 1, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Hi,

I have been offered a job in Al-khoubar while I am currently working in Kenya-Nairobi as an expat. Can someone tell about the city? It is comparable with Nairobi or even better?

Thanks,
      K

• Japanese returant in Khobar

Al Khubar Mar 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM

hellelo,
      I just arrive in Khobar, I would like to know a good Japanese resturant in Khobar , name and location,
      thanks for your reply
      James

1 Answer Mar 17, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    • directions

Al Khubar Feb 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM

hello all,i am trying to find a satilite shop that i bought a humax system from
      in al khobar can enyone help.the shop was near the telemoney & big sports shop

1 Answer Mar 2, 2012 at 6:35 AM
    • Safety Info???

Dhahran Feb 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Hi, my husband recently accepted a job offer there for ksa. He's been there 2 weeks now and loves it. Myself and our two girls are not allowed to come til after early may. My oldest is 5 and not his biological daughter. Her real father, who has had little contact with her does not want her to go. Can you please tell me how safety for children and Americans are over there? People over here in America see it as dangerous, or in the south anyways, and I'm not sure why when no one has actually been there? HELP?! Thank you!!

15 Answers Feb 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM
    • Need help finding a compound

Ad Dammam Jan 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM

My husband and i will be moving to Saudi and need help finding a compound. We need 3 bedrooms and atleast 2 bathrooms. The max amount we are willing to spend is 70000 sr. Please advice us on a descent compound.

• fligths to

Ad Dammam Jan 14, 2012 at 7:53 AM

What are he best options to travel from Ad Dammam to Madrid during this summer?

1 Answer Jan 14, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    • Family place

Dhahran Jan 6, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Hi all,

I live in Europe and there's potential to move to Dhahran.

Is it a place to live normal live or it's strict like any area in Saudi?

Can a lady drive her car ?

How far is it from Bahrain?

Thanks in Advace for you feedback

Regards

2 Answers Feb 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM
    • Where can i buy Gym Equipments(treadmill,ab doer twist) in Dammam or Al Khobar

Ad Dammam Dec 5, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Hello Travellers,
      I would like to buy a treadmill and Ab doer Twist equipment ,since i am in Dammam for more than 6 months.
      Will you please suggest a fitness store or thier contact details so i can get in touch with them.

I found some ad's of THANE TV , where i did see some gym equipments but i do not want to order anything via internet/credit card, i perfer buying using direct cash.

Requesting you to provide me details.

Thank You.

Regards,
      Victor

3 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    • Schools in and around Al Khafji for UK Expats

Al Khafji Oct 13, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Good afternoon,
      Please can someone advise me on the availability of schools for English speaking children aged 8 and 10 years old? I have a teacher who is moving to Al Khafji only and would like their family to arrive in 8-12 months time after, but is concerned the children do not speak Arabic yet.

I look forward to your advise.

Thank you

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM
    • gmy5824's Profile Photo

No Beer

Dhahran Sep 4, 2011 at 12:30 PM

I am a nurse (RN-MSN) looking at a position in Dhahran - I read the con "no beer" is it correct there is no alcohol in the entire country?
      bert

6 Answers Sep 5, 2011 at 2:37 AM
    • Limo/Taxi from Dammam to BAH

Ad Dammam Jul 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM

I'm looking for transportation from Aramco Camp to Bahrain Intl. Airport. I'd appreciate contact info for dependable taxi drivers and costs.

2 Answers Aug 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM