Al Lusayli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transfer to Cruise Port from Dubai airport

Dubai Jan 4, 2015 at 8:20 AM

Is transportation available from Dubai airport to the Cruise port?

more
    • Auris Plaza Hotel

Dubai Dec 29, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Which one is a good hotel- Auris Plaza or Tamani Marina?
      Appreciate your reply.

more
    • travel companion in dubai

Dubai Dec 30, 2014 at 3:03 AM

I am going first time in Dubai for 3-4 days, any advise what best to do ?
      And any one going similar dates, I will be there from 28th to 31st Jan and would love to go around with someone else rather than alone and we can share travel cost etc.

more
    • cost of taxis in dubai

Dubai Jan 14, 2015 at 1:31 AM

Can you pls tell me how much a taxi would cost from the airport to bur dubai and also from bur dubai to abu dhabi.
      are 5 passengers allowed in a taxi?

more
    • wheelchair and taxi

Dubai Jan 7, 2015 at 11:10 AM

we will start our journey to dubai in february. I need a taxi for a person with a wheelchair. can somebody help me?

thx

more
    • price of gold in gold souk

Dubai Jan 2, 2015 at 9:11 AM

hi. what is a reasonable price of gold in dubai? example a gold necklace. thanks

more
    • Need to clear customs at Dubai Airport in order to check in for another separate flight?

Dubai Jan 17, 2015 at 9:16 AM

Hi everyone, I intend to purchase 2 separate tickets to fly to Karachi. Its kind of cheaper that way instead of a connecting flight.

I intend to fly to Dubai first with Singapore Airlines and then proceed to fly with Emirates from Dubai International Airport to Karachi. 

My question is do I need to clear the customs and collect my luggage before I can check in for my next flight with Emirates? My son and I are Singapore Citizens so we have visa on arrival to Dubai but my husband is a Pakistani. He needs a visa to enter Dubai. We intend to remain at the airport and not go to the city. In my case, will visa be needed for my husband? Do we need to clear customs or can we just stay at the Dubai Airport Hotel without any visa required?

more
    • Where to stay for 1st time visit?

Dubai Jan 5, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Hi all. We are due to visit Dubai in June for a 9 night stay. We haven't been before, and after so much looking at hotels on the internet, we decided to book up at the Hilton Ras Khaimah Resort, Spa & Villas, as it looks lovely, but after realising it's an hour from Dubai, we are considering changing this, as we would like to visit the city to see some of the attractions as well as relax, so we are now finding it difficult to book somewhere to stay that will allow us to see the sights of Dubai, but also relax & chill out in the sun. Happy to stay a little way out, but is Ras Khaimah Resort, Spa & Villas to far? Or are their any other hotels nearer that will offer us the holiday we are looking for. Thanks for any helpful tips. Dean.

more

Near Al Lusayli