Al Lusayli

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Suggestion for Big Bus Tours Dubai/Abu Dhabi Combo

Dubai Apr 6, 2015 at 12:48 AM

We are taking a stop-over and arriving Dubai on 10/05/15 at 1 PM and leaving Dubai on 13/05/15 at 10 PM. We have booked a hotel in Deira City Centre. We will be staying 10 & 11 night in Dubai and 12th night in Abu Dhabi with one of our friend. I did some research and found that Big Bus Tours would be a good option for us. Big Bus tour has been recommended by so may travellers in various forums. I am thinking to buy Dubai/Abu Dhabi combo ticket from Big Bus tours. On 10/05/15 evening, I want to use for Big Bus Tours for Evening Desert Safari but they only have Evening Sun Set Desert Safari tour and don't have BBQ dinner option. So, I am thinking to use 11/05/15 for Dubai Big Bus Tours and 12/05/15 for Abu Dhabi and stay overnight in Abu Dhabi. I have a valid EK ticket for 13/05/15 from Dubai. Can I book in advance (48 hrs or earlier) a EK Shuttle service from Abu Dhabi to Dubai on 13/05/15? If yes, does any one know what is booking process? I am looking forward from this forum a best possible, most cost effective suggestion to use 10,11 May'15 in Dubai. I will be leaving Abu Dhabi at about 9 AM on 13/5/15 for Dubai. My flight from Dubai is on 13/05/15 at 10 PM. So, I have some extra time on 13/05/15 until 7 PM in Dubai. I would like to use this time as well. Looking forward your feedback please.

more
    • 8 Hour Layover in Dubai Airport Terminal 2??

Dubai May 2, 2015 at 8:29 PM

Hey Guys,
      I was hoping for a reality check on Terminal 2. My initial flight into Dubai Airport, I immediately got put on a shuttle from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 for my Delta connection. This time i've got a 8 Hour layover in Dubai for by 4am flight to Kabul. My question is should I spend the night in Terminal 1, and got to Terminal 2 around 2am, or should I go immediately over there? I've heard that terminal 2 is the black sheep of Dubai Airport. Poor amenities, and very difficult to transfer over to. How difficult is it going to be to find a shuttle or even taxi and 2am?

Thanks!

BTW: I've got one check-in bag, but i was told by Delta that it would transfer all the way to Kabul.

Josh

more
    • JasicaYeoh's Profile Photo

taxi - can I get an estimated cost of taxi fare from the Airport to The Address @ Dubai Mall?

Dubai Apr 28, 2015 at 8:09 PM

can I get an estimated cost of taxi fare from the Airport to The Address @ Dubai Mall?

more
    • where to book tickets

Dubai Apr 11, 2015 at 2:54 AM

hi wanted to know where will be the best place to book tickets for the "things to do" especially the Atlantis - Aquaventure Waterpark and Wild Wadi Waterpark
      thanks for any help

more
    • KiwiBeatle's Profile Photo

Dubai in July

Dubai May 3, 2015 at 5:44 PM

My wife and I will be in Dubai for 3 days in early July. As it will be super hot any tips on what to do / how to sight see without melting?

more
    • Underage applying for visa. purpose: conference

Dubai Apr 29, 2015 at 6:25 AM

Hi, I am really facing this dilemma. I am going to join an international conference and be a paper presenter but I am still 20 years old Filipino citizen. I will be traveling alone. Any advices? :( Pls help

more
    • Travel to Ferrari World from Dubai

Dubai Apr 7, 2015 at 4:51 AM

Hi what is the cheapest, quickest method of travel to Ferrari World from Dubai airport? Is taxi the best option as I don't think there are any direct trains there yet.
      Cheers

more
    • How to change your airline and departure terminal

Dubai Apr 7, 2015 at 8:16 AM

i have a ticket of Qatar airways from Doha to Dubai airport which lands of Terminal#1 then Depart by another airline from Terminal #2 to Iran. The question is how can I collect my baggage's and Deliver that to new airline when I do not have passed Visa and Passport check lines and want to get boarding pass on terminal#2?

more

Near Al Lusayli