Al Khubar Travel Answers

change location

Multiple Entry/Exit visa for King Fahd causway

by Alhamdulillah Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 11:13 AM


I have heard about a Multiple Entry/Exit visa for the King Fahd causway which is valid for 6 months & cost 500 riyals. Does anyone have this? How & where does one get it from? If not then is there any other visa which will allow Multuple Entry/Exit on King Fahd causway?


Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Praveen_ryd's Profile Photo

    Re: Multiple Entry/Exit visa for King Fahd causway

    by Praveen_ryd Online Now May 27, 2007 at 12:28 AM

    Many people in Khobar have multiple including me. This you have to make from the Passport office and the cost is 500 SR. So that you can travel to any country at any time.(The entering country should give a visa). For most of th GCC country and your home country you travel like this.


    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines