Al Khubar Travel Answers

change location

List of the SAAD Group compounds

by therrypolhout Online Now Nov 16, 2006 at 12:17 AM

Hi There,

My wife and I are thinking of moving to SA, we have a joboffer from the SAADGROUP and will be travelling there early december for a short visit. We know that there are many compounds in Al Khobar, but it seems to be very hard to obtain a list of the compounds that the SAAD Group uses and to get further details on them. so if anybody could help out, we would be very thankfull.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: List of the SAAD Group compounds

by Nyles Online Now Nov 17, 2006 at 12:03 PM

Hello ... you are correct, there are many western compounds in Khobar. Depending on your contract, SAAD may provide you with accomodation or give you a housing allowance and you have to find one of your own ... from what I know, SAAD provides accomodation for their employees so you wouldn't have to search for one. They own a variety of compounds that have very good facilities ... again, you should have this information provided to you in your contract.
    If you do need to look for a compound, there is a small book/directory called Eastern Province Today which is available at Jarir bookstores. It has telephone listings of compounds and other services you may need to use and also has other valuable tidbits of information. If you need any other info, just contact me.
    P.S. Are you by any chance from South Africa??? SAAD employees a lot of South Africans.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines