change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Want to travel in a group

Salalah Aug 9, 2014 at 3:31 AM

Hi
      Anybody travelling to Salalah by road on 13th or 14th of Aug? Want to join so we travel in group. Plz call me at 0551052129.

more
    • Transportation from Dubai to Salalah

Salalah Aug 5, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Hi, any body can inform me the cheapest transportation from dubai to salalah for a family of 4 persons

more
    • TRAVELLING BY ROAD TO SALALAH OMAN

Salalah Aug 1, 2014 at 12:20 AM

Any one travelling to SALALAH OMAN BY ROAD in August 2014 ?
      Because its good to travel in a group.

Thanks and best regards !

Dr.Adnan Ahmad

more
    • Cheap tour or taxi guide in Salalah

Salalah Aug 3, 2014 at 11:44 PM

We would be much grateful if you can help me by providing some tour operators or taxi drivers that could take us around Salalah. We have seen a few tour packages on the net & honestly they seem to be very pricey

more
    • visit salalah

Oman Aug 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM

you should to visist salalah becouse it had a beautiful places and a good views and there you will had a good trip its nat to expensive its cheap and there you can enjoy of the nice view and the best time to visit salalah its fron jone to september and there you can enjoy the green lands and the fabulouse wind and you should visit the beach its so good there
      hope you visit salalah and enjoy your trip?!
      i am 10 years old

more
    • Anyone going Salalah this Eid holidays??

Salalah Jul 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Anyone going to Salalah this Eid holiday? I am planning to leave on Sunday 27th July with my family (Wife and 7 month son). Any other family leaving from Sharjah or Dubai can join as its better to travel in group rather than alone.

more
    • WORK FOR WOMAN IN OMAN

Oman Jul 25, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Are woman allowed to work in Oman and if so what kind of jobs are they allowed to do.

more