change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Schools in and around Al Khafji for UK Expats

by lgl1 Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Good afternoon,
      Please can someone advise me on the availability of schools for English speaking children aged 8 and 10 years old? I have a teacher who is moving to Al Khafji only and would like their family to arrive in 8-12 months time after, but is concerned the children do not speak Arabic yet.

I look forward to your advise.

Thank you

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM
    • how is like living in al-khafgi

by comingto_khafgi Online Now May 17, 2006 at 11:17 PM

I have been offered a job here at Al-Khafgi.How is the town like? What kind of facilities are available there? Is it a good place to live with your family?How about the educational and medical facilities there?

1 Answer Sep 17, 2007 at 2:41 PM
    • Living in Al-Khafji

by mvatsa Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 10:48 PM

Hi All,

This is Sree from India. I have been offered a job in Al-Khafji as a Systems Engineer. It might take some time for me to land over there. I am being offered, 3200 Saudi Riyals as a salary. Accomodation and Transportation are being provided by the company...

First of all I would like to know how is the living atmosphere and how is the place.. How r the people over there... I would also like to know, how much can I save for a month,as I am getting 3200 Riyals.

I am a vegetarian and so, I presume there would not be much of expense I suppose..Please give me the information so that I can plan up with the preperations..

Sree

1 Answer Jan 29, 2006 at 2:27 AM
    • islandslover's Profile Photo

VT meeting

by islandslover Online Now Sep 1, 2004 at 9:39 AM

hi can we gather togethr and do a VT meeting in jeddah. specially in the coast line of jeddah? i'm sorry i'm not famous in saudi forum becasue all the time i ask in singapore forum. wow you guys are cool. all i want is a VT meeting in jeddah. can we arrange this? or evrybody is busy? tell me ? kado? majed? marimar? and the other stufff. what you think. why evry body do this anuual VT meeting and we dont?> cya guys.

4 Answers Dec 2, 2004 at 8:47 AM
    • hani4ever's Profile Photo

Any one want to ask?

by hani4ever Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 6:29 PM

It's funny that no one want to ask aout this city..and I'm not suprise!

35 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 1:54 AM