Travel Answers
Al Khafji

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• tabrez603's Profile Photo

Cell Phone with Camera during Hajj 2015.

Saudi Arabia Apr 22, 2015 at 1:15 AM

AOA respectable members,
      Me and my family already plan to perform hajj in this year 2015. We are bit confuesd that some people told us that cell phone with camera is allowed in Mosque (Al Haram nd Al Nabvi) and says not allowed.

Please let us know which is correct, so to avoid any confusion ????

Please note i am talking about Hajj 2015 and bring cell phone with camera in the Mosque (Al Haram & Al Nabvi). Thanks to help us.
      Tabrez

more
    • Schools in and around Al Khafji for UK Expats

by lgl1 Online Now Oct 13, 2011 at 6:37 AM

Good afternoon,
      Please can someone advise me on the availability of schools for English speaking children aged 8 and 10 years old? I have a teacher who is moving to Al Khafji only and would like their family to arrive in 8-12 months time after, but is concerned the children do not speak Arabic yet.

I look forward to your advise.

Thank you

1 Answer Oct 13, 2011 at 9:15 AM
    • how is like living in al-khafgi

by comingto_khafgi Online Now May 17, 2006 at 11:17 PM

I have been offered a job here at Al-Khafgi.How is the town like? What kind of facilities are available there? Is it a good place to live with your family?How about the educational and medical facilities there?

1 Answer Sep 17, 2007 at 2:41 PM
    • Living in Al-Khafji

by mvatsa Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 10:48 PM

Hi All,

This is Sree from India. I have been offered a job in Al-Khafji as a Systems Engineer. It might take some time for me to land over there. I am being offered, 3200 Saudi Riyals as a salary. Accomodation and Transportation are being provided by the company...

First of all I would like to know how is the living atmosphere and how is the place.. How r the people over there... I would also like to know, how much can I save for a month,as I am getting 3200 Riyals.

I am a vegetarian and so, I presume there would not be much of expense I suppose..Please give me the information so that I can plan up with the preperations..

Sree

1 Answer Jan 29, 2006 at 2:27 AM
    • islandslover's Profile Photo

VT meeting

by islandslover Online Now Sep 1, 2004 at 9:39 AM

hi can we gather togethr and do a VT meeting in jeddah. specially in the coast line of jeddah? i'm sorry i'm not famous in saudi forum becasue all the time i ask in singapore forum. wow you guys are cool. all i want is a VT meeting in jeddah. can we arrange this? or evrybody is busy? tell me ? kado? majed? marimar? and the other stufff. what you think. why evry body do this anuual VT meeting and we dont?> cya guys.

4 Answers Dec 2, 2004 at 8:47 AM
    • hani4ever's Profile Photo

Any one want to ask?

by hani4ever Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 6:29 PM

It's funny that no one want to ask aout this city..and I'm not suprise!

35 Answers Mar 3, 2006 at 1:54 AM